Your Ever Expected Answer

Confident

"So boys we all know you're extremely famous these days. Topping charts,breaking records,sold out arena tickets. But we can't help but ask,during this whole crazy fame,what kind of girl can hold you down?"the male host asked curiosity oozing from his voice.

The fan girls in the audience began to squeal wildly at the question.

Chanyeol chuckled then began,"A girl who's sincere and has a since of humor and is cute."

The host nodded in approval and said with amazement ,"Waaahhh. Good answer good answer. Sounds like a real charm!" 

Chanyeol smiled widely and nodded,"Yeah it does."

"What about for the rest of you boys? What's your ideal woman?" The older co-host female asked with amusement.

Suho joked and said,"you." The audience went wild and the cohost blushed wildly and began to fan herself.

The boys laughed at the reactions. but nonetheless answered the question.

Suho said a girl with long hair and likes to read.

While Baekhyun went for more looks and said a girl who looks good in jeans and has a nice body line.

Kris said a girl who's as pure as an angle.

Luhan prefers a quiet demure girl. 

On the other hand Tao likes a fun fearless girl.

Kai wants a girl who showers while he dances .(?)

Sehun likes a girl who's bubbly and neat.

And so the list goes on.

But the thing about those answers are that they're only partly true. The boys didn't say how they desire something wild,something new,something different.

Like the fact that the girls who have their hearts are nothing like what their description of an ideal women is. It's actually quite the opposite. 

Or the fact that the girls who take their breaths away aren't even of the same race as them.

Why don't they just say the truth about their dream girls? Because they have a reputation to care for,& can't risk losing fans due to their true desires or all he'll would break loose.

--------------------------------

But none of that mattered when the boys talked to their girls on the car ride home.

"Babe I miss you when are you coming again???"

"Ok sounds like a plan meet me at namsam park at 2."

"Why are you mad????...Well that has nothing to do with me!"

"Ohhhh? Say no more I'll be at your place faster then you can moan my name."

"You made me food?!? Oh thanks babe you're the best!!!"

"Don't worry things will get better I promise. No matter what Im always here for you."

All their conversations mixing together like one big convo or jibberish. Some arguing,others laughing,some ing,while others simped and gave advice and support to their lovers.

All on the phone with their girls,but somber faced Sehun. Who sat in the van quietly looking out the window and thought about his....girlfriend? No they weren't that. They weren't just friends though that was a for sure.

He sighed and closed his eyes and dosed off with a certain girl on his mind while he slept.

--------------------

AN- hey peeps!!! I'm back with a new fanfic hopefully I actually finish this one. I hope you guys enjoy this one. It's slow for now but it'll heat up and get crazy I promise. Comment and subscribe. Thanks!!!;*