A Trip To Oasis pt.1

Confident

"Up up up! Hurry up and that up, before we miss our flight!!!" The girls yelled as they walked around the house trying to wake up their practically dead boyfriends. 

"Just 1O more minutes!" The boys whined.

"Uhhh NO!  We have to be at the airport in 3O minutes so hurry and get ready.  Breakfast is already made." Maria hollered.

Baekhyun groaned but got out the bed nonetheless.  Atleast they made breakfast. 

Once they finally managed to wake up their zombie like boyfriend's the girls pretty much fed,& dressed them in a hurry. 

"Ok cmon lets go." Sasha said as she washed Baekhyuns plate for him, before grabbing one of his hands, and with her other free hand grabbing her suitcase. 

The other couples followed suit, and went oit the door hurriedly.  

All the while the boys were being dragged like rag dolls, as their anxious girlfriend's dashed out the apartment and into the vans.

------------------------------------------------

2 hours and a half later....

They stood there in awe, their eyes wide and mouths agape.

"Pinch me, I'm dreaming." Lou lou gasped out. "Then I guess we're dreaming the same thing at the same time." Rosa said as she stood beside LouLou, looking at the big mansion like place they were staying.

"Oh, this is no dream baby." Lay said as he came up from behind LouLou and held her hand with a smirk.

She chuckled and looked on.

"Niiicceeee Madi. And just how exactly did you book us this place?" Kendal asked in admiration as she looked at the place they'd be staying. 

"Oh ya know, just pulled some strings here and there, maybe flirted a tiny bit with the owner and voila. Here we are. "Madison said with a smug grin and eyes that said she was all to pleased with herself. 

Kendal rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Well, shall we go in?" Jasmine asked as she stepped foward dangling the keys from side to side

Everyone shouted yes and followed her as she opened the grand black double doors.

"Waahhh! Its even nicer on the inside!"the crew marveled.

"Who ever gets their room last is a rotten egg!!!" Jasmine yelled after she finished closing the doors to house,& went dashing up the stairs. 

The gang was taken abit back before they snapped out of it and went rushing up the stairs as well.

Kendal grabbed Sehuns hand and dragged him down the hall, searching for the perfect room for them. 

She was opening and closing doors trying to decide on which one was going to suit them best, before she opened a door to room which had french doors that lead to a beautiful balcony which had a breath taking view. 

"Aha! This is soooo our room!!!" She yelled in victory as she jumped on the plush california king size bed and let out a sigh.

"It sure is. Annndd theres a bathroom connected to it which includes a jacuzzi and a steam shower.  Sweeetttt!." Sehun added as he plopped down on the bed right beside her.

She smiled a wide one, more then happy that she was there with her one and only love.

She scooted closer to him and laid her head on his chest as she inhaled his scent, which she couldnt get enough of. 

"Babe?" She said as she raised her head abit so she could look at him.

"Hmm." He hummed in response with his eyes closed.

"I love you."

His eyes shot open as he looked down at her. A wide grin started to play across his face.

"I love you too baby. " he said as he kissed the top of her head. The romantic mood was ruined, when Chanyeol and Luhan poked their heads and the room and groaned when they saw that it was taken, quickly followed by an "awww look at the love birds!"

Sehun threw a plush pillow at them but they only laughed and then left.

"Sorry about them. You know how they are." Sehun said with a sheepish smile.

"Oh babe its fine. I like that they're like that. " Kendal said with a grin.

He laughed and so did she.  

"GUYS COME HELP MAKE FOOD!!!" Natalia, Chanyeol's girlfriend, yelled from downstairs.

Kendal took that as her cue to get up and change into more comfortable clothes.

Sehun watched as Kendal went thru her suit case and pulled at a white long sleeve shirt, and a pair of his boxers, that he didnt know she had.

"Before you ask what am I doing with your underwear,  I indeed did steal these from you cuz they're hella comfortable. " she said as she shot a smirk at him.

He only rolled his eyes and shook his head, a grin once again plastered on his face.

"If ya dont mind ill be putting these on." She said as she waved the blue plaid boxers in the air and walked to the bathroom.

Two minutes later she walked out of the bathroom in the comfortable house clothes and hair tied in a messy bun.

"C'mon lets go downstairs." Shs said with a smile as she grabbed his hand and pulled him up.

He followed her, but not before planting a sweet kiss on her lips.

"Well well well look who finally decided to come down." Baekhyun joked.

"Oh shush, you yourself barely came down right now. "Sasha said as she shot him a glare.

"Ahh jagiya why are you being like this to me?" Baekhyun whined with a cute pout.

Sasha couldnt help but smile abit before she squeezed his cheeks and gushed over how cute he was.

Sehun rolled his eyes at his hyung, while Kendal smiled at the seen.

"So what are we making?" Kendal asked Natalia who was currently looking through the fridge trying to figure out what to make.

"I dont know. Theres twenty four people here that gotta eat, but I dont know what you guys like." Natalia said as she looked up at Kendal, a sigh escaping her lips.

"Hmmm. Why dont we just ask?" Kendal suggested. Natalia replied, " Because we're going to get about twenty different things thrown at us."

"Majority rules?" Kendal questioned.  Natalia gave it a thought then shrugged. "Ah heck fine, it wont hurt anyone."

------------------------------------------------

A.n. well I hope you liked it ill try to update soon!  Things will get more interesting I promise!😛😜😙😘