Surprises, & Break-up to Make-ups.

Confident

Kendal & Madison stepped out of their cab into the cool night with tired sighs.

They finally arrived after a 16 hour flight from L.A the heart of korea, Seoul.

"Do I look ok?" Madison asked as she took a step back so Kendal could examine her fully. Kendal smiled soflty and nodded her head. "You look gourgeous. Kris is gonna need to take a seat when he sees you cuz your gonna take his breath away." 

Madison chuckled and examines Kendal as well.  Both fluffing up their hair just a bit before they took deep breaths and walked up to the door anxiously. 

"Ready?" Madison asked looking at Kendal.  Kendal gave her a nervous smile in return.

Madison nodded and rang the door bell to the apartment complex. A muffled sound and then a beep came from the speaker on the side of the door bell.

"Who is it?" A tired sounding voice asked.

The two girls looked at eachother in alarm. They wanted to surprise them once they actually got inside the house.

"Pizza!" Was all that Madison could think of to say.

The voice over the speaker gave out a confused sounding ok, but nonetheless pressed the bottom to let them into the apartment building.

The two girls took the stairs instead of the elevators cuz there was too much ofna risk of getting caught. The exo boys were constantly going in and out and preferred to use the elevators.

They were both drained after going up 5 flights of stairs. They tried to fix themselves up and catch their breaths in the final stairwell.

"Do I still look ok?" Madison asked wiping off the beads of sweat that sprinkled her nose. Kendal gave a tired nod and thumbs up.

"Do I?" Kendal questioned as she slapped back on her gold sparkly heels that she took off after going up the first flight of stairs.

"Flawless." 

With that they both fixed up abit more and stepped out into the hallway which exos dorms were located. 

They nervously made their way to the door and once there, gave the special knock that only the lover's of the exo boy's knew.

The door opened almost immediately and Luhan was standing there with wide eyes of surprise and a big smile. 

"Hey." Was all the girls could say shyly. His smile widened even more and rushed to give them both tight bear hugs. "What are you guys doing here? When did you get here? Come in come in." Luhan asked as he ushered the girls into the dorm quickly.

"Shhh. Its a surprise. " Madison chuckled with a wink. Luhans eyes widened at the realization and nodded.

"Kris and Hunnie are over here." Luhan whispered as he lead them to the living room. 

"Who was it?!" Tao called from the kitchen.

"Is the pizza here!?!"  Baekhyun asked from the living room where him and the majority of the memebers where.

"Nope." Was with luhan said as he walked into the living room and moved so the two new arrivals could be seen.

Kris' s eyes nearly pooped out his sockets as he shot up from the couch and stared at Madison in utter shock and disbelief. 

While Sehun on the other hand almost choked on the soda he was drinking as his eyes fell on Kendal.  He too, shot up quickly and looked at her in a way that Kendal couldnt quite explain. Desire? Hurt? Surprised? It was a mixture of those.

All the while the other members gave out a cheer of surprise and excitement. Each sshouting out their surprise and happiness to have them there.

Jasmine came running out of Kai's room, knowing it was he friends once she heard all the shouts and greetings. 

She squealed as she saw Madison and Kendal. They too squealed and all went in for a group hug.

"You knew?!?!" Was all that Sehun and Kris could ask in shock. Jasmine broke away from the hug and gave them an apologetic smile.

"Sorry boys but it wouldn't have been a surprise if I wouldve spilled the beans, now would it?" 

Kris didnt reply. Instead he rushed towards Madison and gave her a tight hug as he picked her up and spun her around. 

"I missed you so much babe. Im so glad you're here." Kris whispered as he muffled his head into her neck, breathing in her sweet sent. Memorizing it as if his life depended on it.  

 

Sehun and Kendal looked at eachother. Not exactly as enthusiastic as Kris and Madison. But nonetheless they both walked to eachother and squeezed in their hug.

"Im shocked you're here." Was all Sehun somehow magically managed to say lowly as kendal burried her head in his chest, just like she would whenever one of them had to leave.

"I had to see you....make things up to you. Let you know im yours and only yours. Can we talk in your room?" Kendal said her words coming out lowly and muffled against his chest.

He said nothing but lead them to his room. As he closed the door behind him, kendal plopped down on his bed and sighed.

He turned to face her and nearly gasped out loud.

She was a image of perfection, the moonlight coming from the window lighting up her features beautifully. Her long hair falling to her waist, creating the illusion of a waterfall with the way the moonlight bounced off her shiny locks. While it highlighted her facial features, making her all the more breath taking. While her gold sparkly heels glittered in the night.

He swallowed in self control, trying to not do things based on his wants, but on his needs.He cleared his throat and looked at eeverything but the image of perfection on his bed.

"Well...w-what did you want t-to talk about? " he asked. Face palming himself in his head for letting his nervousness get the best of him.

Kendal smiled at him sofly, trying to ease his nervousness. 

That small smile nearly gave poor ol sehun the nosebleed of a life time.

"Come sit so you can relax abit." Kendal suggested as she patted thd spot next to her on the king sized bed.

"No thanks im good standing.  So what did you wanna talk about?" Sehun said his tone had a slight bite to it, and kendal let out a tired sigh.

"Well firsts off I missed you." She began. Sehun put his head down and then looked at her and nodded, her cue to continue. 

She let out another sigh, realizing that this wasnt going to be at all easy.

"And I know you think I've been cheating on you, which I cant blame you for assuming. But please you gotta hear me out, I'm not! I never did and never will. You needa take my word on this one." Kendal said desperation and plea dripping in her tone.

"How can you expect me to take your word, Doll? You ignored my texts, calls, and when you would reply you'd reply late or say you were busy! How do you expect me to not jump the gun and assume there was someone else in the pic?!? I hardly ever see you so theres a high chance you can be in another man's arm's. " Sehun argued, not willing to let her off fhe hook so easily although he kinda wanted to.

To that she stood up and stormed towards him, a fierce look in those grayish green eyes of hers. 

"And how would I know if your in another womans arms or not?!?! How would I know if you're the one ch-"

Sehun cut her off by pushing her up against the wall and pinning her arms above her head, a irritated glare in his eyes.

"Dont you dare even think about flipping this on me. Dont even try." He said lowly but fierce.

Any girl wwould've been scared to even keep eye contact with him, let alone actually reply without letting their emotions show in their voice.

But not Kendal. She was just as heated as Sehun and wasnt planning on shutting up or backing down anytime soon.

"Oh so you can just call the shots and make assumptions but I cant? No. This is a two way thing, and until you actually have the proof to be accusing me of ch-" 

"Then who the is Ace?!?! Huh, tell who the hell is he?" Sehun yelled, cutting Kendal off once again. His anger getting the best of him.

Kendal looked at him as if he just slapped her.

Her eyes narrowed and jaw tightened as she looked up at him. Her arms still pinned above her head and body far too close to Sehun for a moment like this.

"You think I'm having an affair with Ace?" Her voice came out stangled, trying not to scream at him from the top of her lungs.

"Give me a reason why I shouldn't?  I know you guys had a past,& not just a friendly one. You use to love him, so tell me why I shouldnt think its him?" Sehuns voice held just as much angers as kendals.

"Maybe because he turns out to be gay,& is engaged to his boyfriend of two years?!" Kendal scrame in anger. 

Now that revelation shocked him. Almost as much as seeing kendal show up all of a sudden. Shocked him enough to take a step back and let go off her arms.

"Oh...Oh!"  was all Sehun could manage to say in ccomplete utter shock. 

Kendal pushed herself off the wall and was about to go for the door when Sehun stopped her by grabbing her wrist and pulling her towards him. Still not done questioning her.

"Well what about ignoring my texts and calls?"

"Uhh maybe the fact that we have two very different time zones and I really was busy at those times?!" Kendal scrame in anger not caring If anyone could hear her.

Sehun stood quiet. He felt like a fool. The biggest fool in the world.

"Are you done now? Did I answer all your stupid questions? " Kendal whispered, her voice slightly cracking at the end. 

When Sehun didnt reply she turned for the door again, yanking it open, when a hand suddenly slammed in shut from behind her,& wrapped her in a hug.

She wiped at her tears of anger quietly and quickly, Sehun not even noticing her do so.

"Let go." She choked out angrily. 

Sehun burried his head in the crook of her neck and let out a muffled 'no'.

She faught to get out of his embrace but failed. 

"Sehun let me go!" She yelled furiously. With that Sehun let her go but only for a brief second, turning her towards him.

Th two made eye contact, both holding eachothers glare.

Until Sehun pushed her onto the bed flat on her back, and crawled on top of her. All the while still holding eachothers glare, but there was no doubt tension was in the room. And not just the regular type of tension.

He decided to go with his instincts and kiss her along her jaw line, to her neck, back up and finally to her lips.

They faught for dominance in the kiss, Kendal in the end winning.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and clawed at his shirt covered back, in a angry desire to get rid of it.

He broke the kiss and smirked at her wickedly.

--------------------------------------

A longer update lol. Hope you guys enjoyed. So uhh...should tye next  chapter contain ? Let me know.

Comment and subscribe!!!

ThNks love ya!