Surprise's Never Hurt.

Confident

Its been a week since the three girls have been there in korea with the love of their lives. And they felt a tad bit sad that the other boy's girlfriends weren't there as well. It was quite obvious that the other exo boys were beginning to yearn for their girlfriends touch. Especially when Kai, Kris,& Sehun looked beyond happy as they cuddled with their girls.

So the girls decided to pull some strings here and there and call up the other boy's girlfriends. 

Each of them assigned themselves to certain exo members loves. All of the exo boys girlfriend's knew eachother, they were all pretty close despite some of the language barriers and different personalities.

Starting with Jasmine. She decided on calling up Tao's, Luhan's, Lay,& Chen's girls. 

While Kendal called up Baekhyun, Xiumin, Chanyeol,& Suhos loves.

And Madison called up D.O's, and booked the flights. She was  almost positive all of the girls would say yes and fly in. 

And to no surprise they did agree. So by tomorrow night they'd all be in korea.

But there was a catch.

They all made a promise not to tell the boys about the surprise arrival AND the fact that they'd be going to a seaside resort in Jeju for 3 nights, and four days.

How the girls managed to do all this without raising suspension from the boys was beyond them.

Kendal, Jasmine, & Madison even managed to keep their lips sealed from telling their own boyfriends which was pretty damn hard for them to do.

But then Jasmine got a phone call from Ashna, Suho's girl. They were all in the living room eating snacks watching a action movie when she got the call. 

Her indian ringtone for Ashna rang loudly causing everyone to look at her. And the look Suho had was something she couldnt read.

She gave them a sheepish smile before getting up and running off to Kai's room to answer the call.

"Hello?" Jas asked.

"I dont know what to wear! What should I pack?  Better yet whats the weather like out there? The last thing I need for this trip is to pack the wrong wardrobe. Are we gonna go swimming?  Do I need a sweater? Should I ge'" Ashna ranted on the other line before Jasmine cut her off.

"Calm down for crying out loud! Yes we are going swimming and its rather warm here since its summer. Get your cutest pair of sandals and bathing suits. As well as shorts and crop tops. Dont forget sunscreen. And uhh...maybe you should pack some lingerie too since you'll be sleeping with Suho at the resort." Jasmine said lowly not wanting to risk someone overhearing her convo.

Ashna gasped at the last sentence and Jasmine could prett much picture the blush that crossed the gorgeous girls face.

"Oh c'mon where both women here its totally normal to dress a little y for your man." Jasmine said with a slight chuckle in her tone.

Ashna sighed from the other end of the phone. "I know but its just been so long since ive last seen him...last touched him. I'm a nervous wreck over here." She admitted. 

Jasmin let out another chuckle," it's fine I was like that too when I came.  But everything will be fine I promise."

 

------------------------------------------------

 

There the nine girls stood at Incheon airport, all of them horribly jetlagged.

Sasha, Baekhyuns girl looked as if she knock out right at that moment.

While Rosa, Luhans babe, yawned loudly and stretched.

The girls were waiting on their ride which the three other girls provided for them.

Suddenly two white Mercedes Benz vans pulled up and out came Kendal, Jasmine from one van and Madison from the other.

The nine girls faces brightened up at seeing them.

Maria went dashing to Madison giving her a tight hug. The Mexican beauty looked flawless despite the long trip.

Infact all the girls did.

Before they all got in the car they exchanged hugs and caught up on something's as the drivers packed their things into the trunk. 

Once they finished putting the luggage away the girls seperated into groups of six and went into the two vans. 

The drive to boys dorm was noisy. Laughter and girl talk filled the vans.

"He better be more then surprised when he finds out im here." Shaka, Chen's girl said.

"I know. I can already picture Chen's face when he sees you." Madison laughed.

Before they new it, the two vans came to a stop and the girl's realized that they were already in front of the exo boy's dorm.

They all quieted down, nervousness and anticipation rushed thru them as they sat frozen in the vans, none of them making a move to get out. 

Madison chuckled. "C'mon it'll be fine lets go."

They did and Kendal went to ring the bell to get into the complex.

"Who is it?" Luhan asked from the box and Kendal told him it was just her and the girls. He let them in, completely unaware of the fact that his beloved Rosa was here.

The twelve girls went into the complex and left their belongings in the lobby, asking the bell boy if he could please watch over it for now,& of course he did since it was his job.

They decided to take the stairs because just like before the Exo boys were always coming in and out of the building and always using the elevators.

So the girls tiredly made it up the stairs whispering to eachother their nervousness and anticipation. 

Once they finally made it to the boys floor Kendal, Jasmine, and Madison peeked out first making sure the coast was clear from any wandering exo member.

It was, and the three girls lead rhe others to exos door. 

"Im so nervous." Loulou, Lay's girl whispered.

"Ok you guys stand against the wall so whoever opens the door doesnt see you guys." Jasmine said.

The nine did as told and tried to control their hammering hearts.

"Ready?" Madison asked, and they nodded in unison. Kendal gave the secret knock of the lovers, and Baekhyun opened the door. 

"Took you guys long enough to get your nails done." He said as he opened the door more so they could come in.

When the three were in he was going to close it but Madison stopped him.

"Well...we brought some friends along." She said with a wicked grin, and as the three girls moved out of the door way, Sasha appeared.

He nearly fainted at the sight of his flawless girlfriend. 

"Hey." She said nervously as she stood infront of him.

Beforw she knew it she was in a tight hug, and lifted off the ground as he spun her around.

She giggled and they shared a sweet kiss.

Once they departed he looked up at the three other girls with a wide smile and asked,"is this all?"

They shook their heads and the eight other girls came in.

His eyes bulged out his sockets and he was about to yell, but Kendal slapped her hand on his mouth covering it. 

"Shhhh its a surprise. " Sasha whispered once he nodded Kendal removed her hand from his mouth and she nodded to the other girls and they followed her to the living room where all the members were currently having a heated talk.

But the tension in the room quickly disappeared once they looked up and saw their lovers. 

They all gasped and eyes widened as their jaws dropped when they saw their beloved's infront of them.

"Hiiiii." The girls said in unison awkwardly.

------------------------------------------------

A.N. well im back!!! So sorry I took long>. < please comment and subscribe. I hope you all like no love my story and ill try to update more often. Thanks for all the support I really appreciate it!  I love you guys:*♥¤♡ bye bye for now!!:)