Chapter 7

God's Gifts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Suk Jin ahjussi...Imo-yah...thank you so much for your generous hospitality. I will definitely pay back your kind deeds once I have found what I have been searching for," Sulli smile widely and hug Suk Jin's wife. She had just taken the most refreshing bath of her life and was about to eat the most delicious and nutritous breakfast of her life. The couple were so pleased to the young girl. The smile was just contagious and her cheerfulness filled the entire house just like how the previous house used to be. 

"Jin Ri-ah, this Saturday, we will bring along to the make some prayers to seek help and guidance in fulfilling your wish. It's part of sight-seeing and understanding Seoul too in order to know your roots," Suk Jin explained to the young girl. 

"Erm, I actually have a confession to make. Can you try to call me Sulli and not Jin Ri? My Eomma used to call me Sulli. Only recently I found out that birth name is Jin Ri," Sulli looked down onto her laps hoping that the couple wouldn't get mad at her. But this was another shocking yet important piece of information for them. Sulli was a nickname given to the child because of her snow-like skin and at that time, her mother was always craving for pears. It was the young master who gave that nickname. 

"Jin Ri or Sulli, which ever you prefer to be called, trust me, your presence in our life has never brought this much happiness as before. We'll try to call you by both names so that you can get used to being called by your birth name. That is important in finding the truth, my dear. Jin Ri means truth. May the truth be uncovered smoothly for you, my dear child," Suk Jin's wife hugged Sulli.

The couple were extremely nice to her. She was even able to call Mother Anna to share about what happened upon her arrival. Mother Anna could only thank Heavens for making things manageable to Sulli at this moment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung, shall we make a trip for prayers this Saturday before proceeding with the meeting? It's been 20 years and I haven't had the time to make prayers with Appa. Why don't you come along with us?" Taemin tried to persuade Minho who was a little hesitant in diverging from his plans,"You can also take the opportunity to offer prayers for your late Appa."

Minho eventually gave in. He also knows what Taemin meant by 20 years. It was misfortunate for his dear friend but that Taemin boy was always determined and never gave up hope in searching for his sister and Eomma. Since young Taemin would visualise how pretty his dongsaeng would grow up to be and how elegant his Eomma would have become should they reunite. Minho only knew her name as Sulli." I called her Sulli. It's my nickname for her. She was so fair when she was born, did you know that Hyung? Eomma was always craving for pears that Uncle Suk Jin and I would drop by the market s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter