Chapter 18

God's Gifts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Appa? Oppa?" Sulli tried to control her emotions.

All eyes turned to her. Taemin and his Appa were a little surprised to see a lovely girl in front of them. She seemed so pleasant looking but suddenly Taemin's smile changed into a frown.

"Who is she? What's the meaning of this?" Taemin raised his voice, frightening everyone in the room.

"Taemin, you shouldn't treat your guest like this!" Minho was pissed, "She's here for a reason. Or should I say she is here for you."

"Jung Hoon, Minho is right. This girl is here is a very important person. You two should talk things out with her," Suk Jin's appearance shocked Jung Hoon. 

Sulli was too scared to talk. This is what she imagined it to be. According to everyone else, they are nice people.

"Talk with her? For what? Like an audition? Like what Appa did?" Taemin wasn't satisfied. "Taemin, we promised not to talk about it," his father held his shoulders from the back.

"I'm sorry young lady but this isn't the place for the Choi Jin Ri audition. This is Choi Taemin's birthday surprise and your presence ruined it. Your intro act was superb I must say and your dressing is so sweet. You made an impression. Any judge will love you for it," Taemin stepped closer to her and touched her cheeks, "Better luck next time, imposter."

Sulli was so hurt which what she heard. She didn't even want to look at Suk Jin, Mi-rae or even Minho. She was so embarrassed. She walked pass Taemin with a heavy heart and managed to take a glimpse at the older man behind him. These 2 seemed so friendly and approachable like in the news she saw but their words were like knives stabbing through the hearts of others. Each word hurl was like a stab through the heart. Sulli immediately ran out of the room and cried her heart out, "Eomma! Eomma! I failed you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Minho walked t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter