Chapter 20

God's Gifts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While Minho and the gang were all gathered at Suk Jin's home, they continuously prayed for Sulli's safe return. At the same time, Suk Jin and Jung Hoon managed to resolve their own conflict and resumed their friendship. It was indeed a day for tears but it was also a blessed day.

It was close to midnight when they heard a car stop in front of the house. And as expected, Minho rushed to the gate and saw Taemin helping Sulli out of the car. Sulli was unhurt and her dress was still neat except for the make up which was gone. Other than that, a beauty was still a beauty. Without any hesitation, Minho rushed forward and hugged Sulli ever so tightly, "Thank Goodness, you're safe. We were all so worried about you. Taemin didn't hurt you, right?"

Taemin scoffed, "Why would I even want to hurt my sister? Besides that, I was the one who found her ok? You're the one hurting her. Can't you see my Sulli is suffocating?" Taemin tried to seperate the hugging couple. Sulli could only laugh and return Minho's hug, "I'm really fine, Oppa. Don't worry. Erm, can you let me go now? I really...can't breathe."

Everyone laughed at Minho and he sheepishly smile back while holding her hands.

"Geesh, you're even so daring to touch her in front of her brother and father," Taemin pat his Minho's shoulder. They gathered again in the house and this time, it was Jung Hoon who approached Sulli and hug her. 

"Forgive me for finding you this late. I'm so sorry about your Eomma. I am so sorry for making you both leave 20 years ago. Please forgive me, my child," Jung Hoon tried to speak with the hoarse voice after so much of crying. "Appa, do forgive me too."

It was happy reunion for all and Taemin agreed it was the best birthday ever. His wish eventually came true although his Ye-Rim Eomma wasn't there with them but he was sure that she was up there looking over them. And as usual, Kibum fussed over Sulli's ruined make up which earned him a hug from Sulli to express her gratitude. 

"Eomma, are you watching over us right now? Are you crying tears of joy? I hope you. If only you were here Eomma, it would have been even more complete."

Eventhough it was pas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter