Chapter 12

God's Gifts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back in the Choi Mansion, Taemin was checking out the news and headlines about him and the company while Jung Hoon was in his favourite chair in the study room. Whatever feelings he had or moods he was in, that chair was a place of comfort. It was in replacement of its actually owner to claim it back. But would its owner come home soon?

It was Ye-Rim's favourite chair and she always sat on it while she kept him accompanied in the study room. He would be busy with his work and she would be there humming tunes while caressing her tummy or talking to the baby in it. At times, she would read stories to Taemin once he comes home from school or before going to sleep. 

"I made a grave mistake Ye-Rim ah. Why did I shout at you? Why did I chase you away? If only I could take back my words about not being married and not having a wife. You were such an understanding and patient woman yet anger took over me so easily and that I only cared for Taemin," he let his tears trickle down his cheeks and covered his face with his palms. Each time he looked at their wedding photo or family photo, he would recall the day of the commotion.

"Get away from me! Women are such burden in my life! Claiming their rights as and when they wanted! Such nuisance!" and with that he psuhed her aside and slammed the study room door. He oheard her cried and the baby wailing. Taemin was still in school at that time.

"Yeobo, are you still angry with me? Can we talk?"

He was adamant not to talk to anyone. He threw all his papers aside and banged the table, "I said get away!"

"No matter what, I still love you Jung Hoon-ah. Look for me once you're calm, neh?" And with that it was the last he heard her talk.

"Mr Choi, Lady Choi is leaving home with her baby. Aren't you gonna stop her? Mr Choi! Open up the door! At least giv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter