Chapter 13

God's Gifts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YR stands for Ye-Rim, your Eomma's name. After all the commotion, your Appa wanted to start afresh and avoid further complications. He loved your mother dearly that he renamed the company so that it solely belonged to him and her. Nobody would even come forward and claim their shares. He regretted what he did and began searching for you both after recovering all the losses he made. Uncle Jung Hoon did his best to search for you and your mother but to face you both, he was truly embarrassed for the hurtful words he hurled at your mother," Minho held her hands tighter. 

They all looked at how Sulli finally gave in to her tears and cried upon hearing the truth. For 20 years, she was taught not to detest her Appa and for 20 years, he couldn't come to find and face them due to his shame.

Above all, everyone here with her had their own hard times and sufferings through her Appa's actions. It was hard for Suk Jin Appa and Mi-rae Eomma for keeping the truth from her having learnt about her mission to Seoul. It was even harder for them to sit down together with her and talk things out with Minho. 'This is all God's plans. There's nothing to be angry about now. I should be looking forward to my next course of actions,' Sulli thought to herself.

Minho was shocked when Sulli pulled her hands away from his grip and when suddenly stood up. Was she running away? He was panicked.

But Sulli walked to the old couple and hugged them tightly. All three were crying and Sulli never let go of her hug.

"I can never thank you enough for all that you have done for me. I am so grateful to God for having met all of you. My mission will soon be accomplished and I can finally go home to Mother Anna and share my joy with her! Suk Jin Appa, Mi-rae Eomma, do forgive me for my shortcomings througout the days I have been here with you," Sulli expressed her gratitude despite her overwhelming tears.

"Minho Oppa, thanks to you too. Your comfort has inde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter