The upcoming War

A Ninja's Love

That morning Hikari and Mizuki walk back to Head Quaters and it was quiet until Hikari said something. " Why don't you show your face?" Mizuki stays silent for a few seconds and says plainly, " Maybe I'll tell you later ok...." Hikari chuckles as they walk and she thinks to herself, " He is pure hearted at times." Once they got to Head Quaters, they went to go eat their breakfast, right after they ate and cleaned up there was a meeting. Everyone sat down and Hoshinasa came to explaiin about the coming war between only 2 people. Hoshinasa didn't pseak as usual but with a commanding voice, "In a few months there wil be a bloody war with only two people. Those two people are said to be the 3 sacred treasures of evil. We still have no clue of the third's whereabouts. These two people are females named Shizuki and Kazuki." Once Hikari heard those two names,her head started to hurt like crazy and Mizuki whispers to her. " Hey you okay?" She responds back breathing heavily, " Yeah just kind of tired." Hoshinasa continues," The only meaning of this war is to obtain the third, the third sacred treasure is said to be a healing power that can heal anything, but the problem is that the third is no where to be found. These women are from the noble family Akamastu. A very dangerous powerful clan that is rank to be first." The shinobis start to mumur about having a war with two powerful females from the most powerful clans. Hikari's head starts to hurt even more once Hoshinasa mentioned Akamastu, she then faints on Mizuki's shoulder. " Hey, Hikari!" He said becoming worried. Hoshinasa comes back to speaking in his soothing voice, "What happened Mizuki?" Mizuki looked at Hoshinasa with worried eyes. " Mizuki, take her back to your house to rest."

Mizuki carries Hikari back to the small house and lays her on his bed. He then sits on the floor between the wall and bed, a little later he falls asleep. Night falls and Hikari wakes up, she slowly sits up from the bed and sees Mizuki sleeping between the wall and the bed. She slowly approaches him and goes on her knees, she reaches out to his cloth to remove it but, once she touched just a little bit of the cloth Mizuki grabes her wrist and slowly opens his eyes. Hikari stares at his tired eyes and backs away. "I'm sorry, I just -" Mizuki interrups her. " Just wanted to see my face?"

She nods her head.  " Remember what I told this morning Hikari, about why I don't show my face." He said that looked like he was smiling under the cloth. Hikari nods her head and comes closer to him while Mizuki tells her why he doesn't show his face plainly, "When I was young, I was born with these eye color, each color was from my parents, my mother had light green eyes and my father had gold color eyes. They thought I was monster just because I inherited the color of their eyes and it would ruin the family's reputation, that's right, I have the blood of nobles. Other nobles would give me a look as if I wasn't human and once I turned 5 my powers awakened, it was stronger than the other noble kids at school so I often got in fights with large groups because they called me a monster. When I turned 9, that was when I started to hide my face from people, but they will still called me a monster because of the tremendous power that as awakened inside of me. It wouldn't stop so I ran away from the village, that's when I ran into Yoshinasa and he took me in because of my powers not my eyes, he just smiled at me and said that I was welcome to come if I want so I went. I still cover my face today because some people my think the same but, to me this is a habit for me now, I only take it off when I'm sleeping. Since you're here I don't want to take it off." 

Hikari responds to him with a smile, "Is that why you don't like nobles because of that even though you are a noble?" Mizuki just looks away from her tells her coldly, " So..can you move away from me now Hikari, you're to close." Hikari stares at him and gasp then backs away from him, she slighty blushes as she turns her face away. Mizuki gets up and looks at her, "So, why did you faint today at the meeting?" She replies back nervously, " I-I don't know once I heard their names I just suddenly felt wierd inside my head." Mizuki glares at her, " Get some sleep, there's gonna be a war in a few months and we need to get things prepared." Hikari nods her head and Mizuki lets her sleep on his bed while he sleeps on the floor with Shiro.