Protecting you

A Ninja's Love

A month had already past and wierd things have been happening at Head Quaters. The shinobis been acting weird as if they were being manipulated by someone. Yoshinasa comes to Mizuki's house to teach Hikari how to ride a horse so she can escape if anything were to happen. The three of them walked to the horse training area and Hikari got onto a horse and Hoshinasa told her what to do. As she was riding she felt light headed and was about to fall so she closes her eyes but, felt herself being held onto. She opened her eyes and sees Mizuki in front of her face holding her. Yoshinasa comes to them. " Are you okay Hikari?" Hoshinasa said with a worried face. Hikari responds back very tiredly " Yeah I'm fine" she looks at Mizuki,

" Thank you Mizuki ." Mizuki puts her down,"It is my job to protect you." Hoshinasa continues,"Are you sure you're fine, the war starts next month." Hikari nods her head and gets up, she tries to walk but then she grabes ahold of Mizuki as she loses her balance. " Really, why are you all of a sudden feeling sick." Mizuki said with a big sigh. " I just need a drink of water that's all." Hikari forces a smile on her face as she walks away from them to get water. As Hikari goes to the well, a shinobi came and looked like he was being controlled. He approached Hikari with a smirk on his face, he grabes her wrist and leans her onto the well. Hikari was so frighten that she didn't know what to do. She was struggling so hard to break free but, the shinobi was holding onto her wrist so hard it felt like it was going to break and tears came to her eyes. The shinobi got his other hand and started to strip Hikari's kimono, he came towards her neck and was about to it. Hikari could only trust one person and she shouted out to that person,  "Mizuki!" Mizuki heard her from the horse training, he was alone because Yoshinansa went to go do some work. Mizuki ran to where he found Hikari and once he saw her, he ran towards the shinobi and pushes him away. The shinobi fought back so Mizuki had no choice but to use his powers. He held one hand in the air while his other hand was blocking  Hikari. The hand in the air had a sprial of water forming beautifully and as soon as it was done Mizuki shouts," Spiral Water!", then threw it to the shinobi and the shinobi flew far away and was knocked out with scratches over his body. Mizuki quickly turns around to look at Hikari and puts his hands on her shoulders, his eyes looked really worried, " Are you ok Hikari? You're not hurt anywhere?" Hikari stares at him with tears coming from her eyes and shows him her wrist. Mizuki grabes her hand, touches her wrist then a huge bubble of water surrounds Hikari's wrist it starts to glow, he removes his hand and Hikari's wrist was perfectly fine. Hikari was so surprised that she stopped crying and thanked him. Mizuki comes closer to her and pulls her kimono back up to her shoulders.

Hikari felt embarassed that she turned around to fix her kimono herself. They walked back to the house quietly, Hikari looked at Mizuki and he had a very plain expression as ever. As they walked through Head Quaters, someone randomly touchs Hikari and she quickly holds onto Mizuki's arm. Mizuki didn't even cared and let her be but deep inside he actually cares about her. As the days and weeks past strange things were only happening to Hikari whenever she was alone. Someone would always be watching her, touching her, or try to hurt her. Then one night when the war date was coming in just another week Mizuki walks into the room and stood in front of Hikari. " You know Hikari, I'm kinda tried of all these things happening to you, you're too much of a pain to handle almost everyday." She looks at him, " I am too, I don't like these things happening to me." Mizuki stares at her face, "That's why I'm gonna try to be by your side by giving you some of my power." Hikari becomes confused, " What do you mean?" He walks closer to her," My power can either be a defense or offense and can heal and if I transfer my power into someone else I can feel them if they call for me and I would know where they're at."  Hikari becomes even more confused with what Mizuki was saying," How are going to transfer your power into me?" His eyes were kind of sparkling when she looked into his eyes, " You just have to drink the water that I form but, I have to transfer that's just the problem." He says while walking even more towards her as she sits there just starring at him.

Hikari responds back nervously, "O-ok, do it, transfer your water power into me." He hesitates," Are you sure? You're ok with it?" Hikarki nods her head and sits still on the bed. Mizuki slowly removes the cloth from his face while coming close to Hikari's face. Hikari starred at his face because she couldn't help but, was always wanting to see his face again. Mizuki gets one hand and holds Hikari's hand while bending his back to reach her face, he gets his other hand and holds her cheek and he uses his thumb to open a little for the water to enter. At the sametime Hikari's heart was beating so fast as she felt Mizuki breathing on her lips then their lips touches. As Mizuki enters the water inside Hikari the water was bright and sparkling as it enters Hikari's mouth and she drinks it at the sametime.  Mizuki thinks to himself, " I'm sorry Hikari, I can't take it anymore." As he said that to himself he puts his tongue in and their tongues touch. Hikari was shocked but at the sametime it felt nice, with her other hand she grabes Mizuki's kimono and roughly grabes onto it then pulls him towards her. Their tongues and lips touches and Mizuki leans her onto the bed with him on top, "Ugh....n...M- Mizuki.....walh..w-wait..." Hikari says while still kissing Mizuki. He her lips then down to her neck but, then he comes back to himself, he opens his eyes and backs away from her. He stares at her as she sits up, " I-I'm sorry Hikari, I kinda lost it." He gave her a worried face and she was happy because she got to see how Mizuki's face actually looked like when he was worried. He turns around and walks to the door just then, she grabes ahold of his kimono "Just one night please, I don't want other things to happen to me." She says desperately to him as he turns around to look at her. " Fine, just tonight then."She smiles as he agrees and they walk to the bed to sleep and Hikari stares at Mizuki's bare face.