A Ninja's love

A Ninja's Love

Everyone was at the dinner table enjoying the food and celebrating their victory, eating, and laughing. That night once everything was cleaned up, Mizuki and Hikari walked to Mizuki's house. They entered the house then the room, Mizuki laid Hikari on the bed and leaned close to Hikari's face on top of her. "We can finally have some alone time, right Hikari." He smiles at her as she smiles back to him and she grabes him and kisses him as he slowly strips her kimono off and she does the same to him. He her neck then back up to her lips, he her lips then puts his tongue into . She roughly scratches his back wanting more. 

She moans softly into Mizuki's ear as he gently bites her ear. He gently puts "it" in and Hikari moans a little bit louder. "Are you okay?" he says with a low voice. "Yeah don't stop." She holds onto him tighter as he s into her. An hour later they fall asleep holding each other. The next morning Mizuki wakes up first, he starres at Hikari's face with a smile, he her hair and puts it behind her ear and she wakes up. " Goodmorning Hikari." He gives her a bright morning smile as she smiles back.

 A few weeks past and Hikari was confirmed pregnant and it was a boy, Mizuki was so happy all he could do was smile and couldn't wait for his son to be born. A two months later they got married and everyone gave them their blessing. Mizuki would always cuddle Hikari from behind holding her stomach with her. Seven months then past and Hikari gave birth to a healthy baby boy born in winter, his name was Fuyuki meaning snowy winter. He had his Dad's different eyed colors and his Mom's dark black hair. Mizuki and Hikari hold him together and smile at him and Fuyuki slowly opens his eyes and smiles back.