You're not Hikari

A Ninja's Love

 It was only a few days till the war was coming and Mizuki had to go on a mission and Hoshinasa told him to take Hikari even though she would be a burden.  " What is this mission for Mizuki?" Hikari asked him curiously. " I don't know, Yoshinasa said to find anything unusual about the enemies territory." Mizuki said just walking forward without even looking at Hikari. Mizuki turns his head to look at Hikari, "Are you tired of walking?". She gazes into his different colored eyes and shakes head. 

Once the sun was setting Mizuki and Hikari were still walking then, Mizuki stops, " Lets rest for tonight and continue tomorrow ok." He smiles while Hikari looks away and nods her head. During the night while Mizuki and Hikari were sleeping, two people comes and one of them takes Hikari away. Mizuki quickly wakes up to see who was there and realizies Hikari wasn't there until he sees and girl standing by a tree,"Can't sleep Hikari?" he says with a tired voice. The girl turns around and it was Shizuki, while away from the bushes Kazuki has Hikari tied up as they watch Shizuki approach Mizuki. Mizuki looks closely at Shizuki as she comes walking towards him and realizes that she dosen't have his power that he transferred to Hikari. As soon and he notices he gets up and goes along with Shizuki, he walks up to her while Hikari struggles to see whats going on and Kazuki uses her powers to command her. Mizuki grabes Shizuki's hands and pulls them towards him but, he turns her around and pulls out his sword then puts it against her neck while Shizuki fights back but Mizuki gets a hold of her. " Who are you? You're not Hikari." Shizuki looks at him, " M-Mizuki what are you doing? What are you talking about I am Hikari." Mizuki puts the blade of the sword closer to her skin as her neck starts to bleed. Kazuki stares at them and wants to show to help Shizuki but she can't leave Hikari until the signal. Mizuki then closes his eyes and concetrates on tracking Hikari and finds her location." Found you." He lets go of Shizuki and runs towards Kazuki. Shizuki looks at him and sees that he's going towards Kazuki. Shizuki then blows a whistle that was the signal to move but she was too late. Mizuki and Kazuki started to battle while Hikari was trying to make her escape.

As Hikari was trying to escape Shizuki was in front of her and looks at her with a serious face. " Where do you think you're going little sister?" Hikari was confused and her head started to her hurt like crazy when she saw Shizuki and Kazuki and she thinks to herself, "Who are these girls? Sister? Why do they both look like me?" Shizuki goes on one knee and grabes Hikari's chin and gives her a smurk. Mizuki sees them and throws his sprial water at Shizuki trying not to hit Hikari. Luckily it did hit Shizuki and not Hikari, Kazuki suddenly jumps over to Shizuki and put Shizuki's head on her lap. "Are you okay Shizuki nee-san?" Shizuki gets up and slaps Kazuki, Kazuki looks at her with a shocked face. " Shizuki nee-san?.." Shizuki gets up and stares down at Kazuki, " Who said you could save me, I thought I told you to not lose the girl?" While they were talking Mizuki grabes Hikari and jumps from tree to tree back to Head Quaters. Mizuki looks down at Hikari with worried eyes, " Are you okay Hikari?" Hikari just nods her head and puts her face against his chest.

The next morning they get back to Head Quaters and Yoshinasa comes out. "What happened Mizuki?" Yoshinasa says while walking towards them. Mizuki puts Hikari down, " We were attacked by Shizuki and Kazuki Akamatsu." Hikari holds onto Mizuki and looks up to Yoshinasa, " One of them said these wierd things to me." She says breathing heavily as Mizuki picks her up again. " Lets bring you inside first Hikari." Yoshinasa said as they all walked into a room where Mizuki layed her onto the bed and Yoshinasa sits down. " You think you can still talk Hikari?" Yoshinasa said while Mizuki came and sat next to him. Hikari nods her head tells them, " When I was captured there was this girl who looked exactly liked me, she had short hair and there was another girl who trying to be me, she looked exactly like me with the hair and kimono, she approached Mizuki while I was tied up and was being contolled. Once Mizuki was in battle with the girl with short hair the other girl came and said to me " Where do you think you're going little sister?", didn't get her at all, why did she call me little sister and why did they look like me, that was when my head started to hurt painfully." Yoshinasa looked at her with a shocked expression, " Hikari, could it be that you're the third sacred treasure?" Hikari sits up and stares at Yoshinasa, "What do you mean of course I'm not?" Yoshinasa gets up and walks towards the door and slides it open, "Let me know if you remember anything okay." Hikari nods her head as Yoshinasa walks out and closes the door. Mizuki gets up and walks towards Hikari and comes close to her, he her hair, "Get some rest okay, it's gonna be alright.", he also walks out the room.