Memories are Painful

A Ninja's Love

During the night, Hikari dreams of her memories of her and her sisters when they were small. Hikari playing with her sisters outside as kids. "Shizuki nee-san, where are you, Kazuki nee-san, where are you guys?" Hikari says while walking around the yard searching for them. Kazuki pops from a box and scares Hikari and Shizuki comes and pats both of them on the head and all three of them laughs. Hikari then gets to the memories when she loses her memories. Hikari and her sisters sitting side by side in front of their parents, their Father Natsume and their Mother Kusuki. Kusuki looks at Hikari with dreadful eyes, "Hikari leave this house at once your powers have not awaken yet since you were born, this is a disgrace to the family's name." Hikari stares her sisters and her sisters were even starring at her and she stares at her Mother, "Why Mother? Why do I have to leave?" Her father then interrups her as she was about to say something, "Hikari you are no longer part of this family, your sisters have been treating you with love but, they were all a lie from the start of everything, leave at once or we will have to use force."

Hikari complains about not wanting to leave then her Father interrups her again, " Shizuki, Kazuki you know what to do." They both replied back with a yes and Hikari started to run out if the house. She whistled to Shiro, she came and started to run next to her as her sisters' pets came running after them too but, Shiro blew them away with her orbs. Hikari trips over a root and Shiro helps her, they ran deeper into the bamboo forest hoping to escape. Hikari thinks to herself, " I have to hurry before they get me. Hurry Shiro, we have to get away from here." Just Shizuki pops up in front of Hikari and she falls to the ground and Shiro tries to protect her but, Shizuki pushes her away. " Where do you think you're going Hikari, my dear younger sister?" Shizuki say coming closer to her. Hikari responds fearfully " Shizuki nee-san, please let me go!" she says even more desperatley. The bamboos start to rustle and Kazuki comes and join. "You're finally here Kazuki." Shizuki said with a smirk.

" What should I do to her Shizuki nee-san?" Kazuki says as if she was Shizuki's servant. "Make her lose her memories." She then disappears into the bamboo forest. Kazuki grabs Hikari by the arm and makes her kneel to the ground in front of her, Kazuki then puts the palm of her hand on Hikari's forehead. As Kazuki makes Hikari lose her memories, Hikari groans in horrifying pain then pasts out, Kazuki also leaves her and disappears into the forest.

Once Hikari pasted out in her dream of her memories she wakes up sweating from her forehead annd she breathes heavily. She didn't know what to do, it was still the middle of the night. She quickly got up and ran to Mizuki's house and opened the door and ran to him and he wakes up,   "Mizuki, Mizuki! Wake up!" He becomes fully awake when he saw Hikari's face. " What are you doing here in the middle if the night, Hikari?" She makes him sit up and tells him with a shocking voice, " My memories returned." He looks at her and smiles, "Isn't that good." Hikari looks into his eyes worried, "No, those girls are my older sisters, I'm the youngest, all three of us are identical triplets. My family didn't want me cause my powers were never awakened and they tried to kill me but, instead they made me lose my memories."