War and Awakening

A Ninja's Love

Four days as past since Hikari regained her memories and war has started with Shizuki and Kazuki. "All shinobi units spread out!" Yoshina said commanding the shinobis while points to all the places they found that had a blind spot. Shizuki and Kazuki then appeared a few minutes later and stood at the center of the battle field. "Come out whenever you shinobis are ready!" Shizuki shouted with an evil smile. The shinobis didn't respond, Shizuki raised her hand and a big dark orb formed and multiplied into six small orbs, " I'll give you guys a chance to three, one, two...., THREE!!", once she counted to three she threw the orbs to all the directions where the shinobis were hiding and barely any survived the tremendous power that Shizuki thrown. All the shinobis that survived ran to battle while Hikari was hiding and watching from afar. 

Mizuki ran straight for Shizuki, " Lets finish where we left off Shizuki!" He shouted while running towards her. She laughs and stands in the same spot waiting for him, " Fine by me, you'll die anyway."  Mizuki reaches her and draws out his sword and slashes her but, Shizuki uses power force to block the sword, she gives him a smile then throws him with the force just by swinging her arm. Mizuki gets up from the ground and throws a water bomb at her but, she blocks and throws it back at him, he dodges it and runs towards her again. While Kazuki is fighting all the other shinobis including Yoshinasa. Hikari couldn't bear to watch Mizuki and the others fight against them and just wanted to come into the battle field but, she will only be a burden. 

The battle went on for hours and Mizuki finally gave Shizuki a deep wound on her arm and Kazuki was already out of strength and power and Yoshinasa finished her off with golden flames, one of his most powerful flames. Shizuki couldn't take it anymore to see Kazuki dying coughing out blood from while burning in the golden flames. Shizuki pulled her palm out and with her other hand, she pulled out a dark mystical sword out and her power increased. Mizuki knew he was in trouble so he had to use his actual powers that had been sealed within him since he joined Yoshinasa. Mizuki took the cloth off of his face and formed his hands to different seals with his eyes closed and Yoshinasa shouted to him, " Mizuki, are you crazy you know what will happen if you undo the seal now that you're fully grown, your powers must've increased more than before!" Yoshinasa then told all the shinobis that survived to all move to a very far distance before Mizuki's true powers reveal.

Mizuki's true powers were unsealed and a stange big water aura formed around him as he becomes even powerful. Mizuki came running fast to Shizuki, their swords clang together but then Mizuki's sword turned to water and went through Shizuki's sword. His sword turned back to normal and he sliced her stomach but, only her armor was ripped. Shizuki then trows him away and he instantly gets back up and runs back to her in full speed, they both drawn out all their power as their swords clang together and pieces of the earth cracked and shattered and neither of them were hurt. They both backed away from each other and starred closely into each other's eyes to see who will make the next move. Mizuki formed a sprial water but, this sprial water was even more powerful, bigger, and had a strange aura in it. He threw the spiral water at her and it only scratches her cheek as she dodges it. She comes flying towards him swinging her sword and dark lighting surronded the sword. 

" DIE!!" Shizuki yells as she gets closer to Mizuki and he stands there without a care. He looks at her at the corner of hhis eyes and blocks her by turning the water surrounding him into hard cold ice, he then turned the ice onto spiked ice as Shizuki got closer. Shizuki was stabbed and scratched over her body. Mizuki turn the ice back to water and stares down at Shizuki while she's on the ground trying to stop the bleeding. She swung her arm and Mizuki went flying across the battle field. They both got up and starred at each other from a distance, Mizuki got his sword ready, Shizuki also gets her sword ready.  Their swords where pointed outwards as they ran to each other at a speed where you couldn't even see, they stopped once the reached each other and they went on their knees, they both stabbed each other deeply that the swords went through their bodies. Mizuki starres at Shizuki and with the last bit of his powers he twists the sword more into Shizuki and pushes the swords upwards. She coughs up blood and slowly dies and falls to the ground while her half sliced chest was still bleeding. Mizuki quickly pulls out the sword from his stomach and groans painfully and lies down on the ground.

"Mizuki!" Hikari yells as she runs to him. Once she reached him she drops to the ground and gently holds him and she puts her hand on his cheek. "Mizuki, Mizuki, please stay with me, don't close your eyes." Teardrops overflow from Hikari's eyes and Mizuki touches her faces and smiles at her with his eyes half closed with tears coming down. "I-I'm s-sorr-y H-Hikari." He gently lets go of her face and rest his hand, Hikari starts cry even more telling him not to go and stay with her. " Mizuki....please don't go, I love you." He opens his mouth and says slowly and silently, " Me....too..." Just then when he was about to close his eyes, a powerful beautiful bright light formed from Hikari, she was glowing with the light as she hugged Mizuki and she didn't notice herself. Mizuki then held onto her. "Can you stop crying it's starting to annoy me." Mizuki said plainly with a tired voice. Hikari stopped hugging him and looked at him, "Mizuki?" He wiped her tears and smiled back at her. He was healed, his body wasn't bloody and the wound was gone and he didn't look like he was injured at all. " My, my powers awakened." Hikari said smiling at Mizuki while he's still in Hikari's arms. " Yeah, thank you for saving me Hikari, the first time you actualy saved me and me not saving you." He laughs then he slowly stops and stares at Hikari.

Hikari stares at his different colored eyes, he grabes her cheek and brings her down towards him. She closes her eyes and together their lips touched, Mizuki then grabes her by the waist and brings her on top of him and he holds her tight. They continue to kiss slowly and Yoshinasa and the other shinobis come to see what happened. "Oh my..." Yoshinasa said awkwardly looking down at them. "Mizuki? Hikari? What are you guys doing?" Yatsune looks at them with an awkward look. The other shinobis were surprised because they see Mizuki as a quiet person and they barely get to see his face. Mizuki and Hikari hears them and they quickly sit up with blushed faces. Mizuki looks at everyone, "Ahem, You guys saw all of that?" Everyone just starred at Mizuki's face. "Mizuki, is it just me or is your face really this good looking." Tsunado said starring at his face. Everyone becomes quiet then Yoshinasa breaks the awkwardness, "Well now, why don't we all go back to Head Quarters to celebrate our victory and rest." He says smiling putting his hands together. Everyone then becomes cheerful and shouts their victory then head back to Head Quaters.