Your such a pain

A Ninja's Love

A little later Hikari wakes up and her vision is a bit blurry and she see's Shiro sleeping by here and her vision became normal. Hikari gets up and thinks to herself,"Where am I? Ugh What happened I can't remember anything? I only remember my name "Hikari" and my pet Shiro." She gets back down and pets Shiro. "Do you know what happened huh Shiro?", at the sametime she hears people having a battle in the bamboo forest and the sound of the swords clanging against each other were coming closer and closer to Hikari's area. Just then a shinobi (ninja) came. He looked at Hikari and said with low plain voice, "Sigh, you nobles are such a pain to handle." The shinobi had spiked hair, his eyes were narrow also each eye had a different color, the right eye was a gold color and the left was a light green color, he had a cloth that covered half of his face, so his nose and mouth don't show. Hikari responds to him confused, "Noble? What do you mean by that? I'm sorry but, I think I lost my memories, I can't remember what happened, I only remember my name and my pet Shiro." The shinobi just stares at her without a care in the world. She thinks to herself,"He has such a cold attitude."

" Your name is....?", the shinobi says with a little emotion in it. Hikari tells him her name staring at his different colored eyes. "Hikari huh...I'm Mizuki from the Water Village, Hoshinasa, the general commander of our troop ordered me to come rescue you for some reason, so hurry up." He says with no emotion or expression. Hikari replies unknowingly " How can I trust you?" Mizuki glares at her. " This is why I despise nobles, would you rather be involved with the battle that's drawing close?" Hikari shakes her head and walks behind him as Shiro walks by her side. It was very awkward to be walking with someone you out your trust to just after a greeting so, Hikari tries to break off the silenceness. She catched up to him and they walked side by side. "So, Mizuki why are your eyes' colors different?" she asks with curiosity. He responds with an attitude, " Please do not speak of my eyes' colors." Hikari nods her head and thinks to herself, " I think I just made everything awakward between us." 

They walked for about 20 minutes and finally got to the head quarters. Once they got there Mizuki goes and gets Hoshinasa and the other shinobis came to greet Hikari. " Hi! I'm Yatsune from the Wind Village." He said with a very cheerful tone. Yatsune had red hair that was swiped to the sided and looked like he'd always have a smile on. "Nice to meet you, I'm Hyuga from the Wind Village." Hyuga said with a very shy tone. Hyuga had mixture of dark and light green hair mixed together and was also tall but not as tall as Mizuki. The other Shinobis greeted Hikari, Yasume, Tsunado, and Rin. They all came from the Wind Village and Mizuki was the only one from a different Village. " Nice to meet you guys, I'm Hikari and I lost all my memories so I only remember my name and my pet Shiro." She said with a very nice easy tone. 

Hoshinasa and Mizuki comes walking towards them. Hoshinasa speaks in a very nice soothing voice," Ok everyone, we have to welcome our guess Hikari, I see that she told you guys her condition so please be comfortable around her. I brought her here so she can be safe and I am not sharing why she is here because it's something personal." Meanwhile at the same tiime Mizuki tries to make his way to his room but then Hoshinasa caught him. "Mizuki, you'll be incharge of protecting Hikari no matter what ok." He says with a smile. Mizuki responds back with an attitude, "But...Hoshinasa you know my problem with nobles." Hoshinasa looks at him. "How would you know that Hikari is a noble.Protecting Hikari is an order ok." Mizuki rolls his eyes and walks away.

Yatsune comes and pats Hikari's shoulders," Don't worry Hikari you'll get use to Mizuki, he might be cold-hearted, barely talks, doesn't show much emotions, and never show his face but, if you do see his face by chance come tell us ok, oh and sometimes when you get the chance to notice, he actually has a pure heart and is very gentle." Hikari nods her head and it was getting late so everyone went to have dinner. At the dinner table Mizuki wasn't there and Hikari was kind of worried. When dinner was over she asked Yatsune where Mizuki's room was and he pointed to a small house that looked like a 5 minute walk from head quarters.

She walked to the small house to go see if Mizuki was alright because she thought is was because she mentioned about his eye color. A shinobi always need the instinct to know if anyone is approaching them or following them but, Mizuki couldn't feel Hikari's presence as she walked towards the house and up the steps. As soon as she opens the door she sees Mizuki with his kimono off only to his waist and without the cloths covering his face but, at the sametime he immediately turns around. He speaks in an embarassed voice, " Can you please get out?" Hikari stares at his and wonders what his face looks like but she goes back outside and wait. Mizuki breathes heavily as he covers his face again with the clothes and puts his kimono back on and opens the door for Hikari. " You nobles are really a pain don't even have any manners to knock before entering." He said with his cold attitude. " How would you know that I'm noble, you know nothing about me." Hikari resonds back as if she wanted to cry. " What do you know about me too then, just tell me what you need and go away." He said plainly looking into her eyes.

Mizuki suddenly speaks to Hikari in an unexpected nice tone, " I'm sorry ok, but you didn't see anything right?" Hikari stared at him with confusion.

" My face, you didn't by any chance see right?" Hikari starred into his colored eyes and smiles, "No I didn't and I'll try to remember to knock next time, I just wanted to know if you were alright because I mentioned about your eyes earlier." Mizuki slighty blushes and Hikari could barely see it because of the cloth. Just then Hoshinasa comes. "Oh good Hikari you found the place you'll be staying at for a while." Hoshinasa said with smile. "What are you talking about Hoshinasa her staying with me?" Mizuki said disappointedly. "This is the only way for you to protect her, am I wrong." Hoshinasa said while looking at Mizuki seriously.

During the night Hikari sleeps on the ground with Shiro. " I'm very sorry Mizuki." She said while petting Shiro. " No it's ok." He said plainly as usual. Once dawn came Mizuki would wake up and pratice is water powers, he carries Hikari onto his bed and puts the blanket on her because it's really chilly in the morning then he leaves to trian. As he trains by the lake next to his house he thinks to himself, "Sigh, should I try to be nicer to her but, she's such a pain to handle." Mizuki then whistles really loud and a red furred wolf with silver eyes that was about 3 feet tall came out from the forest and at the sametime that whistle woke Hikari up. She woke finding herself in his bed and she just smiles. She comes out of the house and sees Mizuki with the cloth off from his face and with the giant wolf. She glares at him for a long time because his smile looked so gentle and calm. Meanwhile Mizuki rubs the wolfs at the side of its neck but, he saw Hikari smiling at him and immediately puts the cloth back on and quickly walk towards her with the wolf by him. " You saw my face didn't you." He said cautiously. Hikari just looked at the wolf." Yeah, so what? You're very handsome. What's the wolf's name?"

Mizuki just rolls his eyes and says plainy," You are a pain. Her name is Yume." Hikari just smiles. "Shiro is a female too, they can be good friends."

Mizuki says out of now where, " Hey can you forget that you saw my face, bcause the guys been trying to remove it and they said that the first person who sees me without the cloth and mentions it to them will have to kiss me on the lip. So...so can you not tell anyone and just act like you didn't see." Hikari starres at him from being surprised that even though his cold stances are also quite adorable but she agrees not to tell anyone because she doesn't their relationship to become even more awkward as it is now.