that burn

The day I fell for you
I rolled on the side and met something warm. I patted it and realized that It was an arm. I mumbled. Did Baekhyun come in and snuck in my bed like he does when he is upset? I sighed. Why was he in my bed a Monday morning? Monday morning....Monday...Mon.. I sat up suddenly.
 
-"Crap! What time is it? Aaaaaaaaah it' 10:30 am already! I'm a dead meat i'm a dead meat"
 
I rushed out of my bed but my right ankle tangled up with the blanket and I fell on the cold floor.
 
-"Ouch, ouch"
 
I rubbed my head and jumped on my feet. Right! I have to be quick ! I ran in my bathroom and checked my face. My hair was all messed up.  Never mind, I don't have the time to do anything. I picked out a pet and tucked my hair into a pony tail. It wasn't pretty nor cute but I didn't have the choice. I looked at my face. I cheeks were puffy and I had the mark of the pillow on my left cheek. Well, whatever, I don't have the time to think. I scurried out of the bathroom and stopped in front of a stranger sitting on my bed. It wasn't Baekhyun.. It was a girl. She was wearing a red dress and she was rubbing her eyes mumbling a "morning". I was about to ask her who was she when I remembered last night.
 
-"Sorry I don't have time. I have to go now.. Mmmh, you can use the bathroom as you want, and please close the door when you leave"
 
After that I quickly grabbed my bag that was on the floor next to the bed and I heard her chuckling a bit. I looked at her wondering what was wrong.
 
-"You will go to work like that?"
 
I looked at Myself. I was still dressed like yesterday. Aaaaaah but what am i going to do? I opened my dressing violently and picked out the first things that came in my hands. I wore them without thinking and said goodbye to Tiffany before rushing outside. I looked at my watch. It was 10:50 am. Rraaaah i'm going to miss my bus! I ran as fast as I could and actually caught my bus. I sat in an empty seat and sighed. That was close. But I am still a dead meat. I sighed again thinking about how bad I would be scolded. At a stop, The same guys as Sunday went in the bus. The one who raised his middle finger to me stared strangely at me. I ignored him and put on my earphones. Even with my music in my ears, I could hear them giggling and shouting and troubling other passengers.  
 
I rolled my eyes. Those kind of people don't have any respect for others. When the bus was close to my stop, I got up and walked toward one door. I kept on ignoring the boys and finally glared at them as I was getting out of the bus. I first walked and then remembered I was late. I arrived at the restaurant at 11:30 am. Some customers were already there. I ran in the kitchen and tried not to be caught by my father. I hid behind a bogie, praying that my father wasn't here. I glanced over the bogie toward the door. It was close and there was not sign of my father. I sighed and sat.
 
-"Whooooaaaaaaaaaaaa" I screamed
 
My heart beat fast. My father was right before me and frightened me. His eyes were stern. He began scolding me. Saying that I was irresponsible. He was kind enough to accept me as his employees because I couldn't do anything at school. I sulked and retorted that I just hadn't heard my alarm and it was only the third time since I began to work here. He sighed and said that I would be lucky if I ever find a husband.  After that, he told me about the importance of working to earn money and blah blah blah. He always says the same thing. Anyway, as a punishment, I had to wash the dishes instead of being the waitress. It didn't bother me that much.
 
I like the atmosphere that is in the kitchen. Although they were really working hard and focusing on what they were doing , they always joke around and laugh. I pretty like to work there. But I miss the room and talking to people. I sighed and started to wash the first plates. I started to whistle. It was now 12h. I yawned. Well, It was better if I was staying in the kitchen today since I wasn't really at my advantage. I chuckled a bit while thinking about it. Then I thought about this morning and Tiffany. My heart throbbed as I thought that we shared my bed. I took a deep breath to calm my heart. Why was it beating like that? Tiffany is a girl. There's nothing wrong sharing the bed with her. Then I realized that I let a stranger (Even thought it was Tiffany, I don't know her that much) in my house, with everything I had and the keys of the house. 
 
What if she steals me? I got worried but hit my head with the sponge. What am i thinking? Tiffany would never do something like that.. I felt a liquid dropping on my neck and shouted. Some of the employees ran to me before glaring at me when they realized that I had nothing. What? It's not my fault if I forgot that I hit my head with the sponge. I blew a strand of hair that was on my face and came back to work. After two hours of hard work, we finally finished and went to rest.  I went in the room as the cooks and the other employees left.
 
My tummy growled.  Indeed, since I came late, I wasn't able to eat (we usually eat at 11h, before opening). I heard a stern "Serves you" from my father and rolled my eyes. I walked back to the kitchen and made a sandwich. After eating, My dad sent me to go buy some food that we lacked off. After complaining, I was forced to agree and got out of the restaurant. I walked in the streets toward the supermarket. This district was quite pretty. Even though it was in the city center, there weren't much car and the park made the landscape better. I turned left on the corner of the street and walked in a small streets. It was called the "lover's street" Indeed, this street was full of shops that sell couple stuff and there were also ice cream shops.
 
There were about fifteen or twenty bench where the lovers could sit while eating their ice creams and enjoying the stuff they just bought. Whenever I walk in this street, I get jealous of them. I always wish to have a lovey-dovey couple. But well, I guess that I have to wait a bit more. After five minutes of walking, I eventually arrived at the supermarket. I went it and looked for the things I needed. I was trying to catch a bottle of milk that was too high for my little height when someone took it for me. I turned to that person and bow while thanking that someone. When I looked up, that someone happened to be Chanyeol. I was really happy to meet him there. He was finished and decided to accompany me for the rest of my shopping. We talked a lot. I learnt that he was here because he realized that he was running out of food.  I was also told that he was living near there, in the green tenement. I raised an eyebrow. The green tenement? Baekhyun will move in there next week. I told him about my little brother. I guess that they will get along together even if sometimes my brother is really annoying.
 
I went to pay everything and we walked out. I asked him if he was doing anything. He told me that he wasn't. I was quite surprised, he explained that he quit his school because he couldn't pay the fees and that it was too hard to keep his jobs and attending the school. I ruffled his hair in compassion. That's why I left school. Too complicated and too expensive. I offered him to go to our restaurant. He agreed and we began to walk when I noticed Baekhyun walking before us. I shouted his name. He jumped from fear. I laughed too much, Chanyeol was holding his laugh. He walked to me and tried to hit me but I hid behind Chanyeol. He glared at me before asking if he was my new boyfriend.  I chuckled and introduced him to Chanyeol.
 
They shook their hands and we started to talk. I asked Baekhyun why he was there instead of being at work. He explained that he got expelled from his work after having refused to sleep with his boss. I got angry and wanted to go to my brother's ex workplace but he prevented him from doing that. I then told him to work that the restaurant but he refused saying that our father was scolding us too much. I couldn't do anything else but to agree with him. Chanyeol then offered him to work at his place since Kyungsoo left. Indeed, he chose to follow his boyfriend in the USA. I smiled at it. What a nice proof of love than leaving everything and following the one you love. Anyway I hope that they won't break up, it would be hard for kyungsoo if they did since he left everything. Baekhyun hesitated but I urged him to accept this job. So I would have an excuse in front of my father to go to that night club. He eventually accepted and we all walked toward the restaurant.
 
-"If it isn't that filthy old woman"
 
I spun around to the origin of the voice. It was the guys from the bus. The one who talked seemed to be the one who showed me his middle finger.
 
-"Who are you calling filthy and old?" Said Baekhyun
I sighed and pulled Baekhyun's sleeve
 
-"They aren't worth it." I said
 
The three of us ignored their provocation and we walked away. But they caught us up and blocked the way. The man glared at me and started insulting me. I just calmly looked at him without doing anything. That annoyed him even more. They were five and they seemed to have around the same age. I must admit that they were all handsome, even if one of them had jug ears. Then one who talked to me earlier seemed to be the leader of the group. We tried to get through them but they just didn't let us pass. I sighed.
 
-"Can you stop being that childish please?" I said
 
They all laugh before the leader replied
 
-"Hey cutie pie, you weren't really respectful to me on the bus. Didn't your mom ever tell you that it was rude to glare at people?"
 
Baekhyun lose control and grabbed him by the collar, lifting him up.
 
-"Don't talk about people you don't know" Baekhyun said with a threatened voice
 
-"Oh, seems like cutie pie has a boyfriend. Too bad, It would have been great to have her in my b.. "started the jug ears man.
 
That was too much for Baekhyun he let go of the boss and his fist went right on the face of the jug ears. This one fell on the ground while holding his nose, bleeding. Baekhyun was ready to hit him more but Chanyeol and me held him back. Th boss and all the other guys glared at us and stepped forward us. We didn't move. I started to get scared. Chanyeol and Baekhyun put me behind them and got ready to fight back. I couldn't believe this was happening to us. Baekhyun wasn't usually like that. He is a kind and calm boy, he just likes to tease people. But when it comes to our mother or to me, he lose control easily. When we were in high school, He often got into fights with boys who were flirting me. But nobody but us had even been involved until today. I felt bad that Chanyeol was dragged into this. The leader lift his fist to hit Baekhyun when a voice stopped him
 
-"Nickhun !"
 
Everyone looked at the voice's owner. It was Tiffany. She walked to us and put herself between Baekhyun and that Nickhun. I walked out from behind Chanyeol.
 
-"Wait, wait ... You know that punk?" I asked Tiffany while pointed at Nickhun.
She nodded and told me that he was her ex. I was quite shocked to know that she fell in love with him. Tiffany managed to calm everyone a bit. Nickhun and his band agreed to let go and to go away. Before leaving Nickhun told Tiffany
 
-"Have fun with your new boyfriends... "
 
That was too much for me. I told him to wait up. He stopped and looked at me curiously. I walked up to him then slap his face and kicked his crotch. No one dare to insult my friend. I grabbed Tiffany's hand and walked away with her. Chanyeol and baekhyun followed us while laughing.  Once in our restaurant, I got scold by my father. He asked me what took me that much time just to buy a few things. I glanced at the clock. Crap, it was already 16h. No way, I spent two hours there? Anyway I made up a lie saying that I ran into Chanyeol then I had to help him to with his car but it didn't work so we decided to come here and then we ran into Baekhyun who wanted to eat an ice cream but was out of money and he tried to flirt the seller but it didn't work out so he joined us and finally we ran into Tiffany.
 
After a few seconds of silence, my father hit my head while yelling at me. Apparently, he didn't believe in my lie. It was a pretty good one though. Then we introduce Chanyeol and Tiffany to him. He asked her if she was better and she said that she was. As for Chanyeol, my father offered him to stay dinner at our restaurant. He refused first because of his lack of money but my father generously said that it was free for him and for Tiffany too. I smiled. I liked when my father was kind like that. But not too kind.. We had to live too. Baekhyun told him that he lost his job, omitting the fact with his boss and asked him if he could work at Chanyeol's workplace. At first he was reluctant to it. He didn't want Baekhyun to have a bad reputation if he worked in that kind of place. But we ensured him that that night club was really good, well known and that there weren't any worries to have. After a long while, he eventually accepted and let Baekhyun apply to this job. With a smiling face, Chanyeol said that it would great if Baekhyun met his boss tonight.
 
We asked my father if it was possible to leave the work earlier today. He agreed and even said that tomorrow morning i was free. Then we decided to leave the restaurant at nine pm and to meet up at the night club at ten pm. It was now 17h30. We had two hours to kill before eating and the opening. Baekhyun and Chanyeol sat on a table to discuss of the job and father, Tiffany and me sat on another table to play cards. It we had so much fun that we didn't see the time coming. We only realized that it was 19h when the cooks and their assistants arrived.  We all sat down and waited for the food. Tonight it was pasta with beef. Even such a simple dish as this was delicious prepared by our cooks. They were the best compared to all of Korea's restaurants. After finishing, we opened and started to welcome customers. At nine pm, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and me left the restaurant as it was said.
 
I walked toward my bus stop and waited for it. I didn't have to wait too long and went in. As usual, I sat on an empty place. Soon, someone sat beside me. I looked at that person and smiled before erasing immediately my smile. It was Nickhun. I glared at him and got up but he grabbed my hand and asked me to sit down. He added that he had something to tell me. I sat down. I was curious. He began to apologize. I rolled my eyes. How original. And was it sincere? He explained that what I did made him think and that he was wrong to insult Tiffany. He told me that he really loved her but he couldn't help but sleeping around girls. He said that it was a need he had. He needed to feel loved by the girls, even though he only loves one. I sighed and told him that he should say that to Tiffany instead of me. He chuckled a bit. He was quite cute when he laughed. He matched with Tiffany. That thought hurt me a bit. Without knowing why, I felt an unpleasant burn in my heart but I ignored it and kept talking with Nickhun. I asked him if he knew a man called Kris. He nodded and said that he was the number one host. Well, no doubt about it.
 
He was really handsome and classy. He was surprised that I knew him and asked me where I met him. Then I told him about last night. He was agape when he heard that I go to night clubs. He said that I really didn't look like the type of girl who would go there. I puffed my cheeks. What did he mean by that? He laughed and I looked at my clothes. Well it's true that with my baggy, my large sweat and my trainers. Realizing it, I laughed with him. He pinched my cheek. I was a bit shocked at his reaction. I mean, I hit his crotch... But well, who cares. I was glad that he changed a bit. We kept talking until my bus stop. I learnt a lot about Tiffany. She was native from America. His parents divorced and his father returned in Korea. She lived with her mother who abandoned her at the age of eight to remarry with another man who didn't like her. A ten years old, she came back to his father.
 
They lived happily until her 14 years old when his Father died. Two years late, she was scouted by our host agency and got enrolled there. Wow, Life wasn't really kind to her. My bus stop arrived and I waved to Nickhun before walking out. I was smiling while walking toward my apartment. I was really happy to have a new friend, even though it didn't start well between the two of us. I opened the door and walked in. Well, it was time to take a shower. Indeed I didn't take a shower since two days ago and started to get smelly. After showering, I opened my dressing and sought for a nice dress. I found one. It was a white mid-tight one. It was my favorite one. I wore it and went in the bathroom where I hardly combed my hair. I combed them in a high pony tail and put on some make up. This look was really sophisticated. I was satisfied with the result. Just the time to perfume myself and  my phone rang. It was Baekhyun.
 
-"Nuna, what are you doing? it's already ten pas ten! I am in front of your tenement now. Hurry up!"
 
-"No way! I didn't see the time ! i'm going now!"
 
I took my heels, bag and keys, closed the door and ran to Baekhun's car. I sat in the front sit and put my belt on. As he was driving, I bent down to put on my heels. He complimented me on my look but scold me because he was late for work now. What first impression would he make to his boss if he arrives late at his first day? I sighed and told him that it wasn't his first day. Has just meeting up with the boss who would test him. It was nothing to get so angry about. We arrived at the night club. I went to Tiffany and Chanyeol at the bar and apologized for the late. They said it was nothing and I ordered some drink. Chanyeol and Tiffany also said that I looked good in that dress. I was really happy to hear that. Baekhyun stayed with us a few minutes before being called out by the boss. He was so stressed that I had mercy on him. Chanyeol was asked to go along too. Us too being alone, Tiffany and me decided to go to dance. I really liked the music that was played here.
 
It was really easy to dance on and everyone liked it. We arrived on the dance floor and started to moved our body. I couldn't take my eyes off of Tiffany. She was a goddess. She was tall and had long slim legs. She was wearing a white tank with blue shorts and tights. Her untied hair were falling on her shoulder, curving with her moves. With the light it looked silky. Her body moved perfectly in rhythm with the music. I wasn't the only one to have noticed that since some boys got closer to us. She seemed to be happy to be looked at but she didn't let them dance with her. It was funny to see their frustrated and disappointed face. Although she kept on refusing to dance with them, the men around Tiffany didn't give up and kept on trying to dance with her.
 
Eventually, she let one of them dance with her. It looked like that she knew him. They danced together and I realized that they really matched together. I winced a bit. Aaah.; The same burning on my chest as before. But this time it was a bit stronger. A boy approached me and asked me if I wanted to dance. I replied him that if I didn't want I wouldn't be here, on the dance floor. He laughed a bit and I agreed to dance with him. He didn't want to flirt, just to dance with me. As we were dancing, we get to know each other, his name was Lee JinKi but everyone was calling him Onew. He a professional dancer. I could guess so. He had a great sense of rhythm. While dancing and talking with him, I kept at glancing at Tiffany. Now they were dancing even closer than before. He had his hands on her waist and she had her hands on his shoulder. I winced again. This burn again...
 
I asked Onew if it was okay to stop. He nodded and insisted on paying me a drink. We went at the bar and sat up. We ordered some drinks. He looked around and saw two people kissing. He sighted. At first I thought that It was because he was jealous, but he explained me that it was because he couldn't get those people who come to night clubs just to flirt and to have . I agreed with him and we had a lively conversation about that. After a while, he told me that he had to go. We exchanged our numbers and I waved to him.  I was then alone sitting on the bar. I started to think about the burnt that I felt in my chest. I wondered what was wrong with me. Was I sick? Do I have a tumor? a cancer? I started to panic and calmed down immediately. No that wasn't possible. I had a complete check up at the hospital last month. If I had a cancer, they would have noticed it. I laid my head on the table and sighted. What was wrong with me? I glanced at the dance floor and saw Tiffany slapping the boy. This made me happy somehow. She shouldn't let boys touch her like that, even though she know them or even though it's only the waist.
 
She walked angrily toward me. I crossed my legs and asked what happened. She ordered a drink before explaining. He was one of her customers. He was a regular one. Although he is one of the kindest customers she has, sometimes he can be really pushy. She let him dance with her because she knew that he wouldn't do anything without her agreement. But he started to put his hands on her . She warned him one time, two time and she slapped him. I applauded her. That's it! Us, women, shouldn't let the men do whatever they want with our body. We laughed and kept talking until Baekhyun and Chanyeol came back.  We were really impatient to know if he had the job or not. He nodded and told us that he was starting to work tomorrow. I jumped and hugged him. I was so proud of him, even though it was nothing much, I was still proud. I asked them what took them so long. They admit that in fact the test lasted only thirty minutes but that they stayed in the backstage to talk without being disturbed by the music. I grinned. Maybe those two would get more along that what I have imagined. That would be great for Baekhyun.
 
Indeed, he discovered that he was gay at the age of 12. It was really hard for him. He immediately told me about him. He thought that he was sick and abnormal. It took me two months to convince him that he totally normal and that he just loves men. There was nothing to be ashamed of. It took him two years to find the courage to tell my father about it. That one just looked at him and accepted it. As long as Baekhyun was happy, he was fine with it. Unfortunately; not everyone shared my father's thought and at the age of 15, he started to be beaten up. At first he didn't do anything but he quickly fought back and everyone stopped annoying him. He had dated two complete s who treated him like nothing. He broke up with his last boyfriend a year ago and started to go out again a month ago. So if he was going out with Chanyeol, I would be really happy about that. But I doubted that Chanyeol was gay. I sighed and sat again.
 
It was midnight. Since no one had work tomorrow, we agreed to stay one more hour here. Baekhyun and Chanyeol went dancing. While everyone was dancing in the rhythm, there were those two who were doing a silly dance. It made me and Tiffany laugh. They were so childish. Tiffany and me started a conversation about clothes. She said that My dress suited me perfectly and I thanked her. Then we talked about random things. I wanted to hide my meeting on the bus with Nickhun but couldn't and told her everything. She paled when she heard his name and got surprised when she knew about his behavious toward me. I also told her about the fact that he needed to feel loved by girls but that he only loves one girl who was Tiffany.  When she heard that he loves him, she showed me her most beautiful eye smile. This burn... I hold my chest and drank a bit. Then she told me about Nickhun and how they met. They arrived together in the host club and began as waiter and waitress. They soon attracted the attention of the customers and became host at the age of 17.
 
Tiffany wasn't in love with him at first. She despised him. He was arrogant, self centered, a punk, and a jerk with the other hosts. But one day he came to her and started to talk to her sweetly. She didn't want to fall into his trapped and ignored him. But everyday he had little attention with her and she slowly fell for him. She knew that he had affairs with his customers but she couldn't stop her heart. They dated for four years after breaking up on Saturday. She really loved him, and I think that she still does. IT was obvious : the way she talked about him. She was very enthusiastic and her eyes were full of love with a little of sadness. Raaaah this burn ! I asked for another drink.  Tiffany asked me if I was single. I told her that I was single since two years. My last boyfriend was a total jerk. He uses me to have money and somewhere to live. He didn't even love me.  I found out that he was cheating on me only after two years. And it hurts more to know everything afterwards than knowing them on the moment. Trust me. I felt down.
 
Remembering about all that brought my spirit down. Tiffany then changed the subject and we talked about Baekhyun and Chanyeol and about how close they were. We both didn't have any problems with gays. I asked her if Kris was gay too but she said that he wasn't but his younger brother was. It's when I learnt that Kris's brother was actually visiting him. WE were talking about them when I saw Kris and another man standing next to him. I waved at him. He noticed us and walked toward us. They sat and ordered something to drink without alcohol. I asked Kris why he was coming so late. He answered that it was because of Tao who spent too much time choosing his outfits, the restaurant that they would go to eat and the night club.
 
-"It's not my fault if there are too much things I want to taste!" Complained Tao with a cute accent.
 
We all laughed at him and he pouted. How childish but so cute. He had two dark circle under his eyes. It's funny, he looks like a panda. Baekhyun and Chayeon came back. They were all sweating.  After introducing them to Tao, they told us that it was time to go back. We said goodbye to Kris and Tao and walked out of the club.  We walked to Baekhyun's car. Since Baehyun drank, it was Chanyeol who drove. Baekhyun was sitting on the front sit and Tiffany and me sat at the back. I offered Tiffany to spend the night at my house again since she lived far and that everyone was tired. She gladly accepted and Chanyeol started to drive. Baekhyun kept talking about how cool his new job was and how impatient he was to begin it. He told us that he couldn't wait to have fun. Chanyeol sternly said that he shouldn't take this job too lightly. IT was a real job, they had to pay attention to the customers. Baekhyun retorted that except serving drinks, their only job was to move their head on the music and enjoy it. They started to argue. Tiffany and me looked at each other. They were like a married couple. It was somehow cute.
 
Once again, Tiffany leant her head on my shoulder. But this time, it was consciously. My heart throbbed at that contact. I hold my chest and closed my eyes. I tried to breathe normally and to calm my heart beats. It wasn't something easy to do.. I count three in my head and succeed in calming my heart. I looked through the window. The stars were shining bright in the sky. Mom, do you hear me? I need your help. My heart is acting weird. It is beating for a girl. I sighted. I hope that you're alright up there. Don't worry, i'm going to visit you on Sunday. I smiled while thinking about my mom. I really miss her sometimes. The one who was the more devastated my her death wasn't my dad. It was Baekhyun. They were really close together and it was hard for him to swallow that she would never come back again. Now we are all grown up and learnt to live with this lack. We got out off the car as we arrived at my tenement. Before opening the main door, I asked Tiffany to take off her heels. I didn't want to bother the elderly. She nodded and bent down to take off her shoes. I did as well and we started to climb the stairs. We climbed really playfully. A bit too much playfully. I pushed her and she fell on the stairs.
 
At first I was laughing but then I got worried as I saw that she was really hurt. I ran to her and kneeled down. Her leg hurt her. I was afraid that it was broken. I called the ambulanced and carried her like I could outside. I laid her down and we waited for the ambulance to come. She was holding my hand and she was crying. It really hurt her. The ambulance arrived in few minutes and Tiffany was put into the car. I was authorized do go with her. On the way, Tiffany calmed down a bit thanks to the medicine that they gave to her but she was still holding my hand. At the hospital, she was taken away and I was asked to stay in the waiting room. I sat on a chair and picked out a magazine. There was an article of super junior. I started to read but I couldn't focus on it. I was too worried about Tiffany. It was my fault. I got up and paced in the waiting room. What if she hates me now? what am I going to do? I was really stressed. I went outside and call Baekhyun. I explained him everything and told him that I was worried that she would hate me right now. He reassured me saying that Tiffany wasn't the kind of girl to hate a friend suddenly. Moreover we were just playing  so it was a bit of her fault too.
 
I smiled. Baekhyun always knew the words to call me down. After a bit, we hung up and I went back to the waiting room. There, everything that Baekhyun managed to do went away. I stressed again. The more i was waiting, the more stressful I got. It was a real torture even thought i was only waiting for 15. I kept wondering about what reaction to have when I will meet her. I got up when I was called and I was led to her room. On the way I kept on thinking of a good apology that i would say but I couldn't find one. Then I wondered about what i was going to do if she came to hate me. Well, I will probably return to my life and live without her. I already lived without her all those years. Why can't I do it again? But i was afraid that my heart wouldn't follow my brain. I entered in your room and quickly go to sit on the chair next to your bed. I bowed and apologized a thousand time. She laughed and told me that it was okay and that it wasn't my fault. I smile gently at her. Baekhyun was right. The doctor explained that Tiffany had a double fracture on her leg and that she would need someone to take care of her for about two or three months.  She started to wonder about who she would call to ask about it when I had an idea.
 
-"Why don't you come living with me?'