what should I do?

The day I fell for you

Tiffany stood there. She stared at me and grinned a bit; wishing that it was a lie. I bit my lips and looked down. I didn't want to meet her teary eyes. I could say that's it's because Yuri is at home, I could explain her everything... But no words came out from my mouth. I I open my mouth, I guess I was going to cry. All the tension that I accumulated wanted to go away. I felt kind dizzy. I don't know how her face looked like. I didn't want to look at her. I know I was weak. She suddenly asked me the question I was afraid of.

-"..Why?"

I shook my head. She sighed and chuckled a bit. It wasn't a happy laugh. I knew she was hurt by listening to her voice. It was shaking. I heard her turning away and leaving. I lifted my head only to watch her walking away from me. If I don't run after her now, everything is over. I knew that but... My legs just wouldn't obey me. I fell on my knees. I held my chest and tried to breathe. It was hard. I was suffocating. The last time that I felt like that was when I my father told me that my mother was dead. I tried to remember what calmed down. I closed my eyes and imagined my mother. She appeared in front of me. She sweetly smiled at me and hugged me. I kept my eyes close and slowly calmed down. I didn't want to open my eyes. As soon as I open them, my mother will disappear. I miss her... I eventually opened my eyes and looked up at the sky. Mom...please help me.. what should I do?

I slowly stood up. I rubbed my knees and took my belongings before heading to my tenement. I climbed the stairs. I stopped half way. How could I let her go? I started to be mad at myself. I don't know why that feeling filled me. I lifted my hand and hit my head twice. I felt my tears coming up in the corner of my eyes. I couldn't let them fall. I didn't want to worry Yuri more than she already was. Only a few steps separated me from my apartment. But I wasn't calm enough to enter and smile to Yuri. I decided to sit on a step. I closed my eyes and hummed a song that my mom used to sing me.  I don't remember the lyrics. I just remember that it was a song that her great grandmother used to sing to her. I smiled a bit and hummed the song a bit louder. I balanced my body as if I was on my mother's lap. These memories always make me happy.

I took a deep breath and stood up and climbed the few steps left before entering in my apartment. I took of my shoes. I heard that TV was still on. I quietly walked to my living room. Yuri was still awake. I frowned and asked her if something was wrong. She turned off the TV and rubbed her eyes while shaking her head. Nothing was wrong, she was just waiting for me. I sat and sighed. She shouldn't have waited for me. I always come back late. She smiled a bit and replied that she is alright with waiting for me. I ruffled her hair. Poor Yuri. I am complaining about my situation but I haven't thought about how hard it can be for her. She has to take care of Yoogeun on her own now.. I cheerfully smiled at her. She chuckled a bit and said that she was going to sleep. I playfully waved at her and watched her disappearing in the corridor.

I laid on the sofa and close my eyes. I really hope that tomorrow will be another day and that every problems will be solved. I sighed deeply. I don't know if my heart and my head could support any other problem. I turned myself on the side and tried to sleep. But I just couldn't. Tiffany painful chuckle kept  on repeating itself in my mind. What have I done? Why didn't I explain her everything? Why didn't I call her to tell her about my situation before she came all the way here? Why am I so weak? I felt a ball inside of my throat that prevented me from breathing. I couldn't take it anymore. I buried my face in a pillow and silently cried. Although I didn't want to wake Yuri up, I couldn't help but crying all the tears that I had kept inside me. My tears were flooded by my tears. I was hardly breathing. I kept on crying like that for a while before slowly calming down. I was exhausted by crying that much and fell asleep without I realized it.

I felt someone shaking me. I mumbled and tried to push the hand away. I didn't want to wake up. It was too early. I pouted and I heard a laugh. I immediately recognized it. I opened my eyes suddenly and looked toward the voice. I froze. I couldn't believe my eyes. I slowly sat up while keep staring at the laugh's owner.

-"M...mom?"

She sweetly smiled. She was even more beautiful than in my memories. She sat next to me. I kept on staring at her face. Her brown eyes were sparkling like always. Her thin pink lips extended to a sweet smile. Her long black hair was falling on her while shirt. She opened her arms. My actions were quicker than my thoughts and without knowing it, I was already in her arms. I was sitting on her lap and resting my head on her chest. She slowly stoked my hair and balanced our body. I closed my eyes. Her scent was still the same. I smiled a bit. I wanted to ask her many questions. But if I talked, That would have broken the moment. It was unreal yet so realistic at the same time. I could feel every details. Just magic. She slowly started to sing that song that always calmed me down.

Dango dango dango dango dango dango daikazoku
Dango dango dango dango dango daikazoku

Yancha na yaki-dango yasashii an-dango
Sukoshi yumemigachi na tsukimi-dango
Osumashi goma-dango yotsugo kushi dango
Minna minna awasete hyakunin kazoku

Aka-chan dango wa itsumo shiawase no naka de
Toshiyori dango wa me o hosometeru

Hearing it again; I remembered that my mother came from a Japanese. I smiled as I heard her voice and sang along with her. How can I describe how I felt? I guess I can't. I just felt extremely good. At peace. As if nothing in the world could affect me. I took a deep breath. How long has it been since I have felt that secured? I felt her arms tightened on my shoulder. I snuggled my face in her chest. I knew that this moment wouldn't last and that  my mother was going to disappear soon. She stopped singing and leant on me. She whispered something in my ears but I couldn't understand what it was.

I opened my eyes to find myself alone, laying on the sofa. I rubbed my face. Of course it was just a dream. But I wish this dream would never end. An awful shrill made me come back to the reality. It was coming from my room. I rushed it. Yoogeun was sitting on the bed while rubbing his eyes and sobbing. I guess that the shrill woke him up. I frowned as Yuri wasn't here. I was about to call her when she popped out from the bathroom. She was really pale and she was shaking. I made her sit on the bed and tried not to look too worried. I asked her what happened. She pointed and the bathroom. I frowned and walked there slowly. I asked if anyone was here. I wonder why I asked it. Of course we were alone in the apartment.

Once in the bathroom, I looked around for something to be wrong. I didn't notice anything in particular. Was I still dreaming? I shook my head and turned myself to face the door when I finally noticed the reason of the shrill. I squatted down to look at this little thing more carefully. Yuri yelled to take it out. I chuckled a bit. I forgot that Yuri had a spider phobia. I took the spider in my arms and walked out of the room. I opened the window of the living room and put the spider on the outside's wall. I smiled at it. Spiders were quite cute if you look at them closely. I came back to my room. I sat next too Yoogeun who was half asleep. Geez, why did she make my heart race like that early in the morning? I glanced at the clock. It was seven am. It still had some times to kill. I ruffled Yoogeun's hair. He laid on the bed again and felt back asleep. Some guys are really lucky. But his mother was going to wake him up again to go to school. I chuckled a bit as I thought of how my father fought to wake me up on school days.

I let the sleepy head alone and took some clothes. I headed back to the living room and changed myself. There is just a thing that I hate since Yuri is here, it's that I can't shower myself in the mornings. I sighed. But it can't be helped. I looked at my phone. I had one unread message. My heart skipped a bit as I thought that it could be Tiffany. I was quite disappointed to see that it was from an unknown number. I didn't look at what the message said and deleted it. I never answer unknown messages, so I don't even read them. But.. What if it was Lee Teuk? I shook my head, he was overseas so I bet that he could send me any text. I sighed and took my bag. I shouted that I was going. After hearing a "yeah, take care!" I put on my shoes and walked out of the tenement. I was walking toward the bus stop when I remembered about Nickhun. Can't he forget about me already? Since I had some time, I decided to walk to the restaurant.

On my way there, Baekhyun called me. He asked me if I wanted to head out in a night club tonight. I told him that I couldn't let our father handle the restaurant alone tomorrow. Even though I couldn't see him, I guessed that he was pouting. I needed to change my mind. I really wanted to go but I really couldn't let my father alone... I ended up telling Baekhyun that I would discuss about it with father and that I would come to his house this afternoon. He gladly answered. I smiled. This little guy won't ever change. I asked him when he was going to start his work. He explained me that he was going at the agency to meet the CEO the day after tomorrow. I smiled and congratulated him again. I was really happy for him. I suddenly heard a man's voice on the phone. I asked who it was. He answered that it was Chanyeol. I sighed. I knew that although he had found someone who was ready to wait for his feelings, he still hadn't forgotten Chanyeol. As I was arriving at the restaurant, I hung up. I really wish that that Super junior's member won't hurt Baekhyun...

I pushed the door and found my father sitting alone in the room. He looked concerned. I walked to him and asked him what was wrong. He startled a bit and reassured me, saying that everything was okay. I knew he was lying but I didn't want to fight with him. I walked in the kitchen to greet the cooks. They tried to smile but it was obvious that something was wrong. I started to get really worried. I forced one of the cooks to talk, threatening him with a carrot. He chuckled a bit and explained that my father received a letter and that after he looked like this. I frowned. He wasn't telling me everything and that was annoying me more than everything. I understood that the cooks wouldn't tell me more about this situation. I came back to my father. I sat next to him and stared at his face. After a bit, he felt ill-at-ease and tried to escape. I grabbed his arm. Why nobody was telling me about what was going on?

My father was about to tell me everything but the phone rang and he rushed to answer it. I sighed. That was really annoying me more and more. I sat on the chair again and sulked everyone. I refused to clean the room unless my father explained everything to me. He started to scold me. That made me sulking more. I wanted to know. It was unfair that the cooks knew about that and that I didn't. My father hit the back of my head and said that they didn't know anything. I sticked out my tongue. Liar....

We were arguing like this when someone pushed the door. I stood up and both of my father and I bowed while saying that we weren't opened yet . I lifted my head and smiled brightly as I recognized who the customer was. I jumped in his arms.

-"Kris !!!!"

He chuckled and hugged me back tightly. It had been quite a time since I hadn't seen him. He rubbed my hair. I smiled at him. Something behind me attracted my sight. A girl, quite short, glaring at me. I smiled at her and asked her who she was. She told me that she was Kris's girlfriend. Oh, so that's her ! I couldn't recognize her really well since she was rearing a scarf and sunglasses. Without thinking, I hugged her. I could feel that she was quite surprised by my action. I told her that I wanted to meet her. She exchanged a glance with Kris and they both burst in laugh. I pouted and looked at both of them. What was so funny about what I said? I shrugged and dragged them into a table. We still had an hour before we opened.

I looked around. My father had disappeared. I sighed. The thing that he was hiding really worried me. But for now, I had to focus on Kris and his girlfriend. The girl took off her scarf and her sunglasses. I let out a little scream of surprise as I recognized Victoria from f(x). She laughed a bit at my reaction. She said something in Chinese to Kris. He smiled and nodded. I pouted again. Why people are hiding things from me?

We talked about everything and nothing. I told Victoria that Lee Teuk might become my step brother. She was quite surprise to hear that but she was happy about it. I ended up asking them how did they met. Kris explained that F(x) had some schedule to do in China. Kris bumped in her. I started to get excited and asked them  if it was love at first sight. They laughed and shook their head. Victoria continued and told me that she thought he was one of the weirdo fans who would do anything to touch their Idol. I tilted my head, waiting for the rest. Victoria carried on and said that she then screamed. Kris didn't know what to do. He was quite lost because he hadn't notice who it was. Since Victoria was alone, she hit Kris on his leg. Kris then yelled at her saying that he did nothing wrong. They then argued like this for a while before finding out that everything was a misunderstood. Kris drove Victoria back at her hotel and they kept in touch.

I smiled. Whoa, this is just like in the dramas. I told them to send the scenario to SBS or KBS. They chuckled. They suddenly looked a bit worried. Understanding what made them like this, I promised them that I would keep my mouth shut about this and that their secret will stay a secret. They smiled in relief. Victoria glanced at her watch. She had to go. We all stood up and I let them to the exit. They told me that they'll come back again. I bowed and waved at them as they were entering their car. I tilted my head. Wasn't it a bit dangerous to have a date in the day? I bet that people can notice her... I shrugged. They must know what they were doing. There were ten minutes left before we were opening. I decided to look for my father. I asked the cooks if they saw him but the shook their heads. Where did he go? I got worried again. I picked out my phone and dialed his number. as soon as he answered the phone, I yelled at him, asking where he was. He calmly told me that he was at the supermarket and that he was on his way and hung up.

I wanted to throw my phone on the wall. Why people like to worry me? Well, at least he was fine. But he could have told me that he was going. Wait a minute.. How come I didn't notice him leaving? Am I starting to  have a bad sight? I shook my head and opened the restaurant before my father came back. I was happy to see that the first customers were our regular customers. I really missed them, even though I was happy to welcome new ones. We started to talk about life.  I was laughing with them when I received a hit on my head. I rubbed it and looked behind me. It was my father. He scolded me once again, saying that I should serve them instead of talking with them. Because "words wont fill their stomach". Fortunately, the customers defended me and the tension they filled the room slowly evaporated. It's with a peaceful and happy feeling that we kept on working. Anyway I noticed that my father was more tired than before. I frowned. Is he sick? Or it may be related to the reason why he was so worried earlier. I wanted to ask him about that but I had to work.

The time flew away and we finally sent out our last customers. My father was cleaning the table. I knew that he was not going to tell me anything so I asked him about the nightclub. He looked up at me and nodded, saying that everything was going to be alright. I was still worried about him. Will he be able to handle the restaurant alone tonight and tomorrow morrning? I knew that he would scold me if I asked him that so I remained silent. I kissed his cheek and told him that I was leaving to meet Baekhyun. He silently nodded. I hated when he was like that. When something is bothering him but he keeps it for himself. After a last glance at him, I left the restaurant.

I walked toward Baekhyun's tenement. I hoped that Chanyeol wouldn't be here. I would be ill-at-ease to see him and to see Baekhyun suffering in silence. On my way there, I recognize Chanyeol's ex girlfriend. I don't know why but I hid behind a wall. I frowned at myself. Why was I hiding? She doesn't know me at all. I just know her from pictures that I saw in Chanyeol's wallet. I stopped hiding and tried to walk again. But my glance kept on going on her. She was holding someone's arm. Had she already forgotten Chanyeol? What a... Really, how could she replace him that fast? Well, I bet that she didn't love him that much. I shrugged and walked again when I heard her calling someone. I froze at the name. I blinked many times. I didn't dream. She just said the name "Jessica"? I shook my head, there are many girls with the name of Jessica. It can't possibly be her. I followed them with my eyes. They headed in a café. I took a deep breathed and walked again.

I sighed. What was I doing in that café? I am not Sherlock Holmes. But this Jessica really intrigued me. If she was the same girl as the one who harassed Minho, she may be the one who caused the car accident. If it was really her, I swear that I will never forgive her. I felt somehow quite guilty not to call Yuri about this. But if I call her, she will lose her temper and it will end up as a fight. Moreover, I didn't know if the two of them had already met or not. If that was the case, Jessica would recognize her from far and run away.

I was sitting at the table behind them. I had my earphones in my ears but no music was played. I was listening to them. The boy was off to the toilet or to take the orders. The two girls were talking about guys and how many they dated. Chanyeol's ex girlfriend...what was her name? Nana..? She said that her new boyfriend was much better than her ex. He was wealthy and worked as a dummy. I nodded. It's true that he was quite handsome. Jessica the confessed that she had almost had one handsome guy too but that guy had rejected her. I froze a bit and listened more carefully. She added that that "idiot boy" preferred his "ugly and boring" wife. She couldn't understand him. How could he not fall for her ? She was beautiful and her body was perfect. What did he need more? Nana approved her. I rolled my eyes. Those types of girls are really the worst.

The boy came back. I looked at him through the glass that was in front of me. I noticed that he had wounds on his face and arms. I tilted my head. Did he fight with someone? The name of "Minho " took me out of my thoughts. The fact that it was the boy who had said that name surprised me. How did he know about him? I leant on my chair as to hear better. The man was complaining about how hurt he was and reminded Jessica that she had a debt toward him. She laughed with her silly laugh and thanked him. She added that if he hadn't been there, she would have had to do it herself and that the policemen would find out soon that it was her.

-"If Minho had accepted me, he wouldn't be in the hospital right now" said Jessica.

She said that with a calm and normal voice. As if she was talking about any boring subjects. That disgusted me the most. Now I was sure that she was the one who did it. But... how to prove it? I had to find some evidence against her and that was impossible. If I go to the police station, they may believe me. I hope they will! But if Jessica was friend with Nana, a girl with a powerful family, she may have a powerful family too. To be honest, I don't really know who is who, expect for Idols. I don't really like to watch dramas, and I don't have the time to watch the news too. So I don't really know about the influent world.

I stood up and walked toward the exit. I pulled the door and stepped out of the café. I tried to look the most natural that I could. I tensed as I heard Jessica's voice calling after me. I stopped and closed my eyes tight. Did she notice that I was spying on them? Well... How could she have noticed it? I turned myself to face her. She walked toward me with a happy and bright smile. She handed me a wallet. After staring at it for a few seconds; I realized that it was mine. I bowed at her and thanked her. She kept on smiling and bowed too saying that it was okay. She was really a beautiful girl... But something was fake about her smile. As if it was only a mask that she was wearing not to let people know the real her. I looked at her while she was heading back to the café. What a two faces girl... I sighed and walked toward Baekhyun's home again.

I knocked on the door. I spent a hour at the café. My brother opened the door and smiled at me. I hesitated to enter. He chuckled and told me that Chanyeol already left. I sighed in relief and came inside.  I sat on the sofa. Baekhyun brought me some tea. He asked me if it's was okay for tonight. I nodded but told him that I preferred to go on another day. I wasn't in the state of mind to go out tonight. even if that would be good for me. Baekhyun smiled and told me that it was okay. He confessed that actually, it was Chanyeol who invited him but he didn't really wanted to go alone with him. I looked at my brother and asked him if he was still in love with him. He nodded a bit. I ruffled his hair. I knew he was. It was written all over his face.

The atmosphere suddenly became all gloomy. To change the subject, I asked him who was that mysterious boy he was talking me about. Baekhyun immediately smile and his eyes sparkled. But I couldn't that glimmer of love in his eyes yet. He talked with a low voice, as if he was afraid to be heard. He confessed that the boy he was talking about is Super junior's Donghae. After hearing that name, I stayed without moving for a few seconds. I then blinks and burst in laugh. Baekhyun got a little upset. I apologized and explained that I expected anyone but Donghae. He raised an eyebrow and asked me why was I thinking like that. I shrugged and replied that I didn't know neither. He ruffled my hair. I blew my bangs and pinched his arm. How dare him to touch my awesome hair? As a response, I got a pillow on my face. I tried to glare at him and threw the pillow back at him.

The situation soon ended up in a pillow fight. It was good to laugh like that, especially after the two days that I had. We stopped and sat on the sofa, out of breath. Baekhyun laid and rest his head on my lap. This reminded me of when we were little. Whenever he was tired, sad, or anxious, he laid and rested his head on my lap. I asked him what was wrong. He told me that his heart was torn apart. A part of his heart wanted to go with Donghae and the other part of his heart still yearned for Chanyeol. I began to his hair. He burst out crying. I didn't know what to say to comfort him. It was the first time that I felt that useless. My hands then moved on its own and started to pat his shoulder slowly. Baekhyun turned himself to face my belly and buried his face in it. I kept on patting slowly his shoulder. My lips moved by their own as well and sounds came out of it.

Dango dango dango dango dango dango daikazoku
Dango dango dango dango dango daikazoku

Yancha na yaki-dango yasashii an-dango
Sukoshi yumemigachi na tsukimi-dango
Osumashi goma-dango yotsugo kushi dango
Minna minna awasete hyakunin kazoku

Aka-chan dango wa itsumo shiawase no naka de
Toshiyori dango wa me o hosometeru

I smiled at myself while singing it. Of course, what Baekhyun needed right now was a mother. So I had to act like one. I kept on singing like this, with a clear voice. Little by little, my brother's should stopped from moving. I looked down on him. He had fallen asleep. I chuckled. He really looked like a baby with his face buried in my belly. I looked at the time. It was almost the time for me to go back to work. I just can't let my father handle everything alone. Moreover, I started to get seriously worried about his health. I slowly lifted Baekhyun's head and replaced my lap with a pillow. I wrote him a little word not to worry him and walked out of his apartment.

I picked up my phone and dialed my father's number. He asked me if everything was wrong. I chuckle and told him that I wouldn't go to the nightclub tonight. He answered that he got it and hung up. I could he some relief in his voice. I bet that he wasn't really happy with me not going to work tonight and tomorrow morning. I smiled. I don't know how to say that but I felt.... happy? Yeah.. I guess that I was happy to know that my father relied on me and counted on me. I felt really important. My father isn't someone who shows his feelings. So most of the time you have to guess what feelings he had.

I was walking toward the restaurant when I heard some people yelling. I frowned. Are some people fighting? Since I still got some time, I turned right and walked toward the voices. It came from an ally. I look at it and easily distinguished the shape of the body that I yearned for. I immediately got what was going on. I walked toward them and pulled Tiffany to me. Nickhun glared at me. He told me to get lost. I glared at him back and told him that I wouldn't move a inch. He grabbed my collar and pushed me on the wall. I sighed. Why does it look like a deja vu? I stood up and faced him again. I yelled at him that Tiffany didn't want him anymore and that if he kept on stalking her, I was going to report it to the police station. Nickhun laughed hard. He looked at me from head to toe and dared me to do that. I was about to reply when he grabbed Tiffany and pulled to him.

-"You see little , Tiffany is in love with me and she wants to be with me. That's the end of the story. Anyway, what an angel like her is doing with a dirty like you?"

I thought I was going to kill him. Who did he call a ? What did I do to him? I did nothing ! I lifted my hand to slap his face but Tiffany went ahead. She glared at him. He looked surprised and looked at both of us before leaving us alone. I sighed. That was really scary. I heard a thug. I looked down at my side and saw Tiffany. She had fainted. In panic, I shook her and called her name. She frowned a bit and opened her eyes. She looked at me and asked me what I was doing there. I reminded her what happened and helped her to get up. I asked her if she wanted to go to the hospital. She shook her head and told me that she was going to head home. She faked a smile and walked. As she almost fell again, I rushed to her and helped her to walk.

Her tenement wasn't really far from where we were. It was an apartment in a wealthy neighborhood.  I looked around. So wealthy houses look like this. She did the code of her tenement and we went in. She greeted someone that I recognized to be a famous model and we headed to the lift. I asked her if she knew that man. She nodded and explain that he was leaving next to her. I opened my mouth. Tiffany is really lucky o be able to live with actors! It's not that I really cared but people must be jealous of her. We went in the lift and she messed my hair. Weird yet cute she said. I don't know why but I felt like I already knew that sentence.

Tiffany was leaving on the fifth floor. Once there, we went out of the lift and walked toward her apartment. She opened it and shyly told me to come in. I gladly stepped inside. I took off my shoes and she led me to the living room. I looked around, amazed. Everything was big. The sofa was big, the TV was big, the table was big, the carpet was big. Everything was much more bigger than in my house. Tiffany came back from the place, which I suppose is the Kitchen, with two bottle of wine and two glasses. She told me to sit on the sofa. I obeyed and she opened the first bottle. I widened my eyes as I realized that it was a famous name written in the bottle. It came directly from France. I was just amazed. I couldn't help but keeping my mouth wide open. Tiffany laughed at my reaction and handed me a glass of water. I gently bowed to that her and took the wine. I drank a bit. Oh my... This was awesome. I never have tasted such a good wine. Tiffany was glad that I liked it.

She sat next to me and we began to talk. I asked her if Nickhun was harassing her or not. She bit her lips and looked down. She explained that it was the reason why she wanted to live with me. My heart ached a bit. So she wanted to live with me because he was harassing her and not because she liked me. I looked at her. She seemed a bit hurt. I them remembered about yesterday's night. I then told her everything about Minho and Yuri and about how I asked her to stay with me since I was living near the hospital where Minho was. Tiffany remained silent. She finally looked at me and asked me if I didn't have a boyfriend. It took me a few seconds before understanding what she just say. I burst out laughing. She looked a bit upset. I told her that it was nothing like this and that I was forever single.

We then speak freely. It was nice to be with her like this again. Without talking about any problems. Just talking for the pleasure of talking. I ended up asking her why she took off her plaster. She rubbed the back of the neck. Oh.. I guess I shouldn't have asked that. She looked up at me and confessed that she took off her plaster so that she could work again. I frowned. How could she work with a broken leg? I bet that her boss is really dumb. Did he want her condition to be worse? I was really mad at her boss. I mean, okay she is the number one, but customers can understand her condition right? Tiffany messed my hair again. She told me that in her job, the customers always comes first. I gave her a dorky smile and said that it was the same in my job, even if it wasn't really the same as well.

Tiffany quickly looked away. I wondered if I had say something wrong to her. She grabbed her glass and drank it one shot. I widened my eyes. Is she crazy? I took the glass away from her and scold her. She was pregnant. She shouldn't do things like that ! I stared at Tiffany and got surprised. She was looking at me, but in a different way from usual. In her eyes, there was...lust? She crawled to me. I felt ill-at-ease and looked away. I wanted to escaped but couldn't move. She made me lay on the sofa. She looked at me with the same lust in her eyes. She slid her hand down on my waist and rubbed it. I bit my lips. The places she was touching was hot. That was bad. I was going to give up. If she kept on caressing me like that... She approached her head near mine. Was I dreaming? I just couldn't believe it. The person that I loved was about to kiss me. I closed my eyes. I could felt her breath on my lips. Our lips were about to touch when my cell phone rang.

The ringing brought me back to reality. I pushed carefully Tiffany away and answered the phone. My cheeks were red. I still could feel the touch. My brother voice was on the voice

-"Taeyeon ! Were the hell are you? Weren't you supposed to go to work?"

-"Oh ! that's right! I was about to but then I heard some people screaming and I..." I replied

-"Dad had a heart attack ! " He interrupted me.