Does He Know? 1

Hyuna-Sehun Shot (based on song)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3]Does He Know?[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]Part 1[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]One Direction-Does He Know

Not a request

" Hey mate " Kai greeted Sehun, who just nod his head and fist bump him before turn his attention back to the cigarette in between his fingers." You do know that this is an area where smoking is prohibited aren't you? " Kai informed while smirking to himself while Sehun just shrugged.

There's a particular noise coming not far from where they sit, curious, they both turn their head towards the direction. While Kai is smirking and scoffing " and the bookworms had arrived " he mock, Sehun on the other side is staring directly at the girl, who is at the back of the group alone, with her face literally buried into her book.

He felt himself softened at the sight of her, this time she was adjusting her glasses so it match her eyes level while still continuing her reading. His grin almost turn to smile if this someone doesn't get into the picture. He saw how the guy was pulling the book away from her so that he could kiss her. He cringed and rolled his eyes at the disgusting view in front of him.

It's probably cute if she does it with me though thought he.Yes he admit it, he, the cold and playboy Oh Sehun, fell for the nerd Kim Hyuna and lord did he fell hard. But no one, not even his friends know about the huge crush he's having towards the girl. He'd lie if he said that he never thought/dreaming about running his fingers on that perfect body, or what if they ended up to be together. Which is probably nearly impossible since she never batted her eyelashes towards him.

He wonder if she know about his existence, but it kinda weird though to not know about him. Almost whole campus knows about who he is and the reputation he got. He really really wanted to talk to her and sometimes it kills him when he saw she just walk past by him--- but he couldn't do anything since he had a reputation to take care off, and beside a girl like her didn't belong with a guy like him anyway.

He knows about you in every way

He's memorized every part of your face

Inside and out, baby, head to toe

Yeah, he knows everything there is to know

The club is packed as usual but since Sehun is a regular customer and he (technically) owned it, so he doesn't have any problem with getting in it. As soon as he gets inside he quickly goes to the bar and ordered a strong alcohol but not too strong so he can still drive himself back home.

He was nodding his head to the music while closing his eyes, enjoying the night. But not too long after that, he soon opened his eyes and its immediately fell to the familiar figure that he know-oh-so-dearly. He rubbed his eyes and shaking his head, still didn't believe that she was here, the good girl Kim Hyuna is here and to top it all, she was alone. 

He gulp watching while she was sway her hips to the left and right, following the beat. The cocky and confident Sehun is suddenly coming back to him and he slowly strode towards her like a lion stalk his prey, and before she knows it he grip her hips tightly and pushed her back against him. Hyuna gasped when her arse is uncomfortably connected to this man grow-hard friend.

He didn't waste time in buring his face onto her neck and she of course tried to pull away but his grip is too strong to let go. " What the good girl Kim Hyuna doing in the club, weari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter