Monster

Hyuna-Sehun Shot (based on song)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3]Monster[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]Part 1[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]Timeflies-Monsters

Today is my first day as a new student at school. I still can't believe it, I was actually home school since I was 11 years old after the big accident that unfortunately happen to me and my family. I lost my parents and sister that day, I was so lost before, until my grandmother took me in. I'm just so thankful to her for not leaving me like my others family did.

So right now, I'm on my way to school with a big smile on my face. I just hope it will all turns out okay, I don't want to mess up my first day. Cause hey, first impression is always important right?

After 5 minutes walk I reached the school gate and I laughed alone cause I find myself so excitedly raise my foot up before stepping over the gate. Entering the school I look around, shock to see how big this school are. I supposed to go to the office first but you guys know what? I think I might be lost. Oh My God. 

And now I'm wandering all over the place trying to look for the office, until my eyes stopped at one guy who sit alone at the back of the building, Hiding from the eye from others. What make me so captivated by him, is that he was treating the wound in his leg and it looks pretty ed up. It's amazing how he handled the pain though. Cause if it was me I probably screaming running around telling everybody that it hurts.

But what make my heart stopped is, I realized that wasn't just a normal bruise. I know it cause I've seen that before on my sister's body. He's abused. I don't know why even though I don't know this guy, but my heart felt so heavy for him. I didn't realize I was staring at him until he spoke " what are you looking at nerd? " 

His rudeness doesn't surprised me cause I see that's coming. " I was looking for the office. I'm new here " . He glared and instead of speak, he just point it. " thanks " I nod and walk away from there. 

----------

We're on break right now and a thought about visiting that place earlier suddenly crossed into my mind. I shook my head, thinking it was a bad idea. This is just my first day and I'm not looking for trouble. So instead of going to cafetaria, I resumed my exploring activity. I tell you guys, this school is hella big! I don't know how my grandma could afford to send me to this school. Well I will definitely ask her later.

Once again, my exploring activity were interrupted when a bunch of students come running from one place to the other. Curious, I followed them to the garden and it's already packed with all students. Are they having a free circus or what?. I'm standing back from all the crowd wondering what the hell was happening, only to realized that there's a fight is going on. Is it 3 boys fight against 1 boys or my mind were playing games with me?

My eyes widen a little when I see the guy from earlier. He clenched his teeth before he started to beat the out of them. I look around, there's no one here to help him or even stop this fight, they just look at it like it was some dancing competition or something. Then I know why. He won. 

Then through clenched teeth, he spoke oh-so-slowly but so dangerously " If you ever come near me again oh I swear to make your life into hell. You hear me? " he glared like it was a warning to all of us. When he turned around to walk away, one of the guy who get hit spoke " You are still pathetic like your fath--" he didn't get to finish his sentences when the guy punch him so hard on the face until he coughed blood.

" You open your ing mouth again I'll ing break you skull! " he shouted before turns away from the scene. My attention is now all full on him, I watched as he try so hard to walk normal but failed anyway, I watched how hard he clenched his teeth to hold in the pain, I watched how miserable he looks from all the attention he gets when all he wanted is to cry.

I turn to the girl beside me and ask " who's that? " the girl frown a little and point towards the direction the guy earlier going " him? " I nod at the question " It's Sehun and I know that look of yours, you a curious one aren't ya? " and this time I'm the one who frowning while she just smile innocently " just be careful, he's like a danger you'd never wanted to come across to " she said before walking away leaving me with my thoughts.

---------

" Where is Sehun's locker? " I ask to the random girl and they look at me weirdly, judging include. " Umm there " they point and I smile before run to his locker with full of band-aids and medicine in it. I don't know why I did this to a stranger but the feeling of wanting to help him is too strong for me to fight. After putting the plastic bag on the floor in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter