Amnesia

Hyuna-Sehun Shot (based on song)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3]Amnesia[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]Part 1[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID1]5 Seconds Of Summer - Amnesia

Okay I know Overdose isn't complete yet but right now I'm stuck how to start the part 2, so to wasting my time than just thinking about the continues, I wrote new chapter. I hope you guys not mad and don't worry I will finish the part 2 but not now. Thank you and I love you xxxx. Enjoy.

              

With a heavy step and a red puffy eyes Sehun slowly knocked the door and not taking a long time, his mom hurriedly opened it for him. There he was, standing in the doorway, wet and cold from the heavy rain.

His mom cry for a millionth time already " oh sweetheart " before she can continue, he let himself in and put the alcohol he have been holding to the table. He didn't even bother to sit down or take his jacket off even though he was shaking like crazy. He just stare blankly to the front with tears streaming down his face for a dozen time today.

His mom sigh before walk towards him with a towel in her hands, sitting him down like a robot, she took his clothes off, leaving him in only a boxer. " Change into this " she hand him a sweatpants and he gratefully took it from her.

" Go take a bath and then come down to eat then go to sleep, you must be tired " he stood up without a words and walk to his room. Slipping his pants off, he entered the bathroom. He place himself under the shower and shut his eyes closed, he sigh heavily before start to think about him, her, them.

After finished shower he walk slowly back to his room and took his pajamas from the cupboard. With a tired movement he slip the shirt on and his pants afterwards. " Sehun, dinners ready! " his mom shouted from dowstairs and without telling him twice he already downstairs, sitting in his usual chair across from her while they eat in silence.

Looking up, she saw that Sehun didn't even touch his food but only stare at it. She sigh heavily, didn't know what to do or to say. It's not new for him to act like this but she should've been used to it but what mother didn't feeling a thing when her only son technically looking like a robot. Without any expression unless when he was crying. 

" I met her friends again today, but I didn't saw her ... they said she 's doing fine and she's with him. " he break down with just the thought of him. He look down and grip on the chair tightly while his mom rushing to him. He buried his face on her chest while she keep rubbing his back, intend to calm him down but no matter what she does it will always not gonna be good enough.

He release himself from her and run to his bedroom without saying anything. She sit on the couch in their living room and stare at his door before switch the TV on. She really want to ask him where he always go after college then come home late evening with an alcohol in his hands. She worry about him alot but what can she do? he shut himself out after she leave.

And he seems to blame her a lot when they both know, she doesn't have a choice but to leave him.


 

It's midnight now but there's one guy who still stare blankly out of the window. He missed her that it hurts. He needs her but why she leave? why did she leave without taking him with her. Couldn't take it anymore he grab his jacket and car keys before slamming the door shut, didn't care it's loud enough to wake his mom up.

He drive through the city like a mad man. For the 1st reason he didn't care he just want to get to his destination quickly and 2nd he secretly wish that others car will crash into him hard, enough for him stay unconcious forever.

He groaned after reaching his destination, knowing that once again his wish didn't goes well as he wants it to be. Slowly he walks to a tree where they always hang out together. This place is his only hope ... to feel closer to her, to feel that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter