Crooked

Hyuna-Sehun Shot (based on song)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3]Crooked[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]Final[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]GD - CROOKED

Request

Sorry for all who want it to be Hyuna with GD. Since this was hathapuff request, and she didn't say to paired Hyuna with who so I decided to just paired her with Sehun. In this story Sehun is famous while Hyuna don't.

            ​

2/10/'14   8:37 P.M

" Lets's break up " was the last words before she's gone through that door.

* NOW *

" Dude you gotta move on " said Suho, the oldest member EXO-K. " He's right mate, while you here sitting crying and about it. That chick doesn't give a . She leave you and that's it. Move on. " Luhan said oh-so-easily while munching an apple, Lay punched him on his ribs making him groan in pain " OUCH. What was that for?! " 

" Your brother is suffered in a heartbreak and that was the worst advice any people could give " 

" What was I supposed to say then? " 

" Just shut up if you have nothing nice to say " 

Luhan shrugged, continuing his eating " I'm right though " 

" Shut Up " 

Sehun on the other side stare blankly to the front as the other just sigh and continue on what they do. D,O slowly comes up to him and sit beside him before place his hand on Sehun shoulder.

" Ya know it's not healthy to keep it inside. How about this? Go out, dressed up just like you wanted to, go smash someones car, get into a fight or whatever and if you end up in jail. Don't worry hyung will bail you out, just don't keep in bottle, it will eat you alive. Okay? " 

Sehun turn towards him with a frown on his forehead while D,O just smile and pat him on his back before joining everyone else in the game room. Taking what D.O words in his mind he started to rush into his room. D.O's right, he have been suffered alone enough, he just wanted to release the pain that he keep inside and being a rebel maybe could help him. 

*

Everyone gasp except D.O who was smiling slightly " Sehun what are you wearing? " (X) (X) Sehun didn't even glance towards them but just go straight forwardly to the door. 

   Kai wanted to grab him but, D.O interupt " just let him be. He needs some release " 

" Release you said? he's an idol, what if he get drunk and started fight for no reason?! " Suho yelled. 

" That's the point. It's not healthy for him to keep inside, so what he get into a fight. Would you rather let him be that quiet Sehun and only god knows what he was thinking or just let him be free for a day. He hold on for so long and it's our job to be there for him. I'm not worry If he want to get into trouble and make his image as a bad idol, because we're always gonna be there to guide him back. Don't you think? " 

The other member just sigh " Sehun is a smart boy, he knows his limit. Just don't worry about him " D.O said again and walk to his room.

I scream and get dizzy
I vent out of boredom
to other couples
I start fights for no reason
like a town gangster
Sometimes, I purposely
shake my leg, crookedly
The main characters
of the movie
called this world is you and me
A lonely island,
lost and wandering
The empty streets are
filled with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter