Monster 3

Hyuna-Sehun Shot (based on song)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID3]Monster[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]Part 3[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]

" Let's get you home now kay? " she whispered as her fingers slowly run across his back. " No no no- I don't want to. I'm scared- please stay with me " he desperately plead and clung onto her harder, his face buried deep into her chest.

Hyuna frown at his statement, thinking it would be the best to not ask anything so she just said " okay, let's get you to my home. Better? " she ask and he nod eagerly. 

" Can you walk? " she ask him, he nod slowly " let's go " as she wanted to walk, she gasped before fell down on the floor.  I completely forgot about my legs. On the other side, Sehun was panicking and slowly tears streaming down his face, looking at the love of his life injury and it's all happen because of him. Hyuna realized that Sehun was having a panic attack, she cupped his cheek " hey hey look at me. Stop. I'm okay and trust me when I said this, all of this happened- it's not because of you. Do you believe in me? "  

She hold his stares, he really did tried to stop shaking and just trust her words but he couldn't. And with that Hyuna realized, Sehun, who is anything but weak- has one enemy that can succesfully hurt him. His mind. 

So instead of comforting him, she swoop in for a kiss. He was surprised at first of course- but after a few second he start to respond by deepened the kiss and pull Hyuna into his embrace while they both stitting on the floor. 

After about a minute Hyuna pull away from the kiss and he whine cutely  " calm down there tiger. You will rip my mouth open with your eagerness " she chuckled looking at his pouting face. 

Telling it  was time to go, he nod before swept her and carried her bridal way " thank you for saving me " eventhough the word sound so simple and easy- but lord did it held so much meaning. Instead of anwering she just kiss him on the forehead. " I told ya I will protect you aren't I? " 

 

 A week later

" Here I brought you a sandwich " he jumped slightly hearing her voice and turn to look at his right before took the sandwich out from Hyuna grasp. " You really think I wouldn't know where you hiding after you beat the out of a person? " she jokingly said and taking a seat beside him on the bench at their school rooftop. 

He looked down too ashamed to look at her in the eyes " how's your hand though? " she reached for his hands before rub it to soothe out the pain " are you okay? " 

He nod his head, looking down at their entertwined hands and smiling to himself. " So what that jerk doing now? " she ask curiously, knowing he will always give the same answer as before. " He just gets on my nerve. That's all " 

" You should really control on your temper ya know " she smile looking at his frowning face. 

" I'm kidding-- he brought up about your family again did he? "  he nod slowly but before Hyuna can say anything he immediately stand up and pull her as well " let's go to the cafetaria. I'm in the mood to treat you today " he grin as she just scoff and rolled her eyes at him. 

" I want chicken " she changed her expression and said in a serious tone. He chuckled " anything you want " he said before she excitedly drag him to the exit door. 

 

Walking to his home, he sigh heavily. Knowing what he will face soon, he already pleading and begging so desperately to Hyuna to spend time together as they usually did after school. But out of all day, why she had to go visiting her so-called-relative today and beside they all are an so why Hyuna bother to go visiting anyway. 

Hyuna told everything about her family, she told him how she lost her family like a blink an eye and how her relative literally throwing her away, didn't think about her as part of the family anymore and that's when her grandma called her and ask her to come live with her instead.

But what make him stiffened is when she started to talk about how her sister was abused by her past boyfriend and that she almost drove herself to suicide.

Shaking from his thought, he stared blankly at the front door on what people said so-called-home. He gulped before turn the door knob and open it wide and he never been so scared as the sight from his drunk dad greeted him. Playing with a knife his father drunkily looked at him " long time no see son " 

 

" Grandma, are you having a wedding or something? " she ask as her eyes wide as saucers looking at the paper bag full of groceries. " I bought it for Sehun " he grandma simply said. 

" For what? " she ask and followed her grandma from the kitchen to their shared room. 

" Just changed your clothes. We will go to Sehun's house " 

" Sorry- come again? because you don't sound like my grandma. At all. And yeah I know that you have developed some special feelin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter