All Too Well 1

Hyuna-Sehun Shot (based on song)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 [CONTENTID3]All Too Well[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]Part 1[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]Taylor Swift - All Too Well

This isn't a request. By the way before you read this, read the foreword once again cause I wrote how to make a request. Thank you AND I hope you guys don't mind if it's the same singer cause I only listen to few people and most of it is an american music.

Putting my earphone ons, I walked to my favourite cafe. The walk seem too far from I remembered, I look up only to be greeted by car's honking on each other, people reading a newspaper even when they're still walking, and some of em' will end up crush to another person and then before we know it they already on the ground beating each other.

I look around again, I watched how people were rushing with coffees in their left hands and a cellphone on the right one Sometimes I wonder how much their salary? they always work they off but how much did they get? is it enough to support themselves and their family?

Shaking from my rubbish thought I reach the cafe and push the door open. The bells ring, signaling someone entered.  I smile looking at it.

I always love that sound.

As always the line is long as usual but I'm not complaining. I stood behind a girl, she's a lot taller than me and have a wavy hair reach to her bottom. Even though I didn't see her face but I know she's beautiful.

Fifteen minutes later and it's my turn to order. The girl behind the counter look so devastated and I can't help but feeling sorry for her, I smile and tell her my order and she smile back, appreciate my politeness.

She nod and tell me that she will call me if my order is ready, I smile and walk to another line. I noticed that I stand next to the girl earlier and my doubtness is true, she's indeed beautiful. I didn't know that I was staring at her until she said " Hi, busy day today huh? "

I nod and turn away " no kidding ". She put her phones in her bag and look at me again. She reach out her hands towards me and I didn;t hesitate to take it

" sorry I didn't catch your name "

" Hyuna "

" Ji hyun "

We were talking literally about everything that we can come up with. She turns out to be funny and cheerful cause everytime she open I always end up laughing.

I ask her if she's married cause I saw a diamond ring on her ring finger, she chuckled and said that she's engaged and soon to be married. I found myself curious about who the guy is. He's so lucky to have such a beautiful and kind woman to himself.

We talk a little until her name being called out, she excused herself and I left alone in here. To avoid awkwardness I start to play with my phone and I least expected to see him here.

" Hyuna? "

I look up and my eyes widen to see the one that make me cry but on the same time make me feel happy too, standing right in front of me. " Se..sehun "

" Hey, how are you doing? fine? "

I nod and look down afterwards, I still didn't have the courage to look at him, to look at those eyes that I love, those eyes that make me fall in love in the first place. He rub his neck, a habit that he always did when he's nervous. I can't believe I still remembered it.

Having enough of the silence, I said " what are you doing here? " cause I thought you hate crowded place. I pathetically said inside my head. " hmm I come to pick my- " " BABY! "

My breathe hitched in my throat as I look at Ji hyun kiss him on the cheek. His eyes lit up, looking at her and kiss her forehead. I smile, holding back my tears this used to be us.

" Hyuna this is my handsome fiancee' that I talk to you about and honey,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter