Epilogue

Hey You! [Chunji as the uke]

One Year Later...

"Where shall we go next?" the younger of the two asked the elder.

"I don't know," the elder took a sip from his smoothie. "The arcade, maybe?"

"Yeah, that would be cool."

"Everything I do is cool." the elder said playfully.

The younger made a face. "Yeah, yeah Chunji."

"Deny all you wahy, but you're still mine." the said male stuck his tounge out cutely.

"Whatever. I was the one who asked you out by the way. So basically, you're mine. Not the other way around."

"But I confessed to you first!" Chunji argued back. The two had been together three months after Byunghun said that he didn't like Chunji the way the elder liked him. Apparently, Byunghun realised his feelings towards the elder later on and went to look for him and apologize —not to mention confess— at the elder. Then this happened... They dated, and that's what they're doing now.

"Okay, you confessed, I asked you out. How about that?"

The elder shrugged. "Yeah, that might do."

"After the arcade, let's visit your parents. I heard from the prince that you hadn't visit them ever since you're with me." the elder nods.

"I was planning on doing that on the weekend. But visiting them after our date would be good too." Byunghun smiled. The word date really made him felt like an idiot. If this was a movie, he'd voice out at how amazing it is to have another person by your side. It's like Chunji's his other half. And to think, it all started with Chunji appearing in his room from nowhere...

 


 

A/N: It's so short orz I know ;A;

I felt so bad that I had to end it there so I thought of a short epilogue O u O

And do forgive me for ending it so fast (and giving y'all a crazy short chapter) lovelies! Love you //blows flying kisses//