Chapter 2

Hey You! [Chunji as the uke]

"21," Chunji answered simply. Byunghun wanted to get down and weep on the floor, but his body didn't move just like how he wanted to.

"And?" Byunghun tried to calm down.

"And what?" Chunji asked back. Byunghun was on the verge to officially become crazy, but luckily, he could still hold it.

"Where are you from?" One question at a time, Byunghun. One question at a time.

"Skyvania,"

"And where is that?"

"Somewhere near earth." Byunghun decides to not bang his head on the nearest wall and continue on asking Chunji questions.

"Why are you here?"

"My parents told me to go find a friend,"

"O-kay? Then how the hell did you get into my room?!"

"The teleporter was broken. And now I can't go back home!" The other pouted. It's cute, Byunghun had to admit. But, since he was having a massive mental breakdown going on, 'cute' wasn't the word he was looking for to describe the male in front of him.

"You know what? I give up. I give up asking you. And I gotta go look for my clothes." The other beamed and ran towards Byunghun.

"Here!" The orange head knew what the other meant, and so he avoided eye contact—not like he made one before— and continued walking to search for his clothes. Since he needs something to cover his body (especially his private area), hr thinks that even a boxer might do.

 

 

          Chunji was sitting on a red couch, waiting for an orange head to come out from the fitting room in a mall.

"Are you done yet?! I'm bored!" Chunji yelled. Everyone nearby gave him weird looks. But since he was dumb, like, really dumb, he didn't notice the looks, nor, was he able to tell the looks given by the people around. Byunghun stepped out from the fitting room with a fancy white suit hooked on his right arm. He took a quick glance at the people around before pulling Chunji's arm, pushing him into the fitting room, followed by the suit hooked on his arm, so the latter could change out from the bathrobe he was currently wearing. The same people who had been giving Chunji faces did the same to Byunghun.

"You friends with that guy?" A lady asked the orange head.

"No, but I know him," Byunghun replied. Sadly I do.

"How could someone like you, know someone as weird as him?"

"Yeah, he even wore a bathrobe!" The first lady who asked him added.

"He's... He's a bathrobe model? Yeah, a bathrobe model."

"A what?"

"Hey, brains doesn't matter when it comes to modelling, right?"

"Yeah, I guess," The two ladies shrugged. Chunji got out from the fitting room with the suit he wore earlier in the morning. Byunghun gave Chunji a look before mouthing at him to follow him to the counter.

"Um, can you, er, like... Scan these? I know it's weird, but I don't have clothes with me... And, uhm, underwear." The cashier could only stare at Byunghun. But seeing the lad nervous, he helped eventually. He even cut the price tag out just so the male won't get embarrassed out there. Byunghun thanked, and paid, the cashier.

"Why did you make me wear that bathrobe? You know, I could just walk around here in the mall. I won't get embarrased."

"Even though I look expressionless, that doesn't mean that I don't have emotions. You think I won't feel embarrassed? Walking with a weirdo? I know that I don't know you, nor do I want to help you, but I know that you're just going to come running into me like a kitten," Byunghun took a deep breath before continuing.

"Also, you know where my clothes are, don't you?"

 


 

 

Hehe, sorry for not updating guyys. School. That one word, one building, can make you come back home with a heavy shoulder. Like, literally. And, I'll reply your comments here!

 

+Songjiin- aww~ thank you! ^^

+G_Na19- I'll reveal it soon! And I hope you like this chapterrrrr! :)

+ayumi13- lol, even though I wrote it, I srsly don't know where I put that sentence that made you lol'ed xD

+andreaace- yo, I miss you. WRITE SOMETHING! And yeah, only one question answered *_*

 

Cheerios!

 

 

P.S- I did not check this chapter, so, ignore the typos and whatsoever. Should've put this at the beginning of the chapter looool