Prologue

Hey You! [Chunji as the uke]

Lee Byunghun, a 22 year old male with no dreams, lives in a life filled with fantasies. But it's just him who didn't care about his surroundings, that made people wonder why he isn't enjoying his life, also, looking gloomy all day and night. His background isn't really that bad. He actually came from a caring and wealthy family. But the male could only act like that (you know, all emo and all), so no one is going to change him, unless he changes himself.

           He works as a waiter at his neighbour's restaurant (so much for a rich kid). He would always keep his pokerface on, to avoid the girls from flirting with him. He knows that he's handsome (heck, everyone does), and he likes it. He likes it more when girls aren't interfering with his life. Because he, himself is not straight. No one knew, obviously due to his personality by keeping all quiet. He'll talk when you ask him something, but most of the time, he'll keep quiet. His answers to questions would always be short and simple, followed by his infamous pokerface that makes people shut up and not ask more. Byunghun likes it this way, being ignored and unquestioned. Even his contact list is empty. He has 7 numbers in his phone. Two belonged to his parents, one belonged to his brother, another belonged to his neighbour, while the other three are his friends'. Still, the male likes being lonely. So he thinks that life couldn't get any better... Which is why he met chaos after a good 21 years.

 

 


 

 

Short prologue, yeah... Do standby for thr first chapter! Comments, subscriptions and upvotes are loved!