Chapter 3

Hey You! [Chunji as the uke]

"Also, you know where my clothes are, don't you?" Byunghun stopped walking and eyed the other suspiciously.

"N-no." Byunghun rolled his eyes.

"You know, I'm not that stupid to tell either someone's lying or not, because I myself can do that," Chunji gulped. What should he do? What should he say?

"Eh, hehe?"

"Oh don't 'hehe' me. Just say it. I won't kill you, so chill and answer." Byunghun said, yawning.

"Ye-yes," He said with his head hanging low.

 

"What's this?" Chunji poked the bun with meat under.

"It's called a burger, genius. Don't your 'planet' sell these?" Chunji shook his head. 

"We don't eat or sell these, burgers. We eat green stuff,"

"Veggies? Eww. I hate those things. They taste awful!"

"Em, maybe. But they don't taste that bad."

"Well, that's because you eat them all the time." Byunghun took a bite on his burger. "And how come you don't know what you call veggies there at your planet?"

"Whatever those 'veggies' are, we call them green stuff." Byunghun could've swore that he was going to turn into a lunatic. What other things could be green, and suitable to eat for humans—though he thinks that vegetables are poison—? Of course they're vegetables. So it's obvious that veggies are the 'green stuff' the male in front of him was talking about. But, Chunji could be an alien. Who knows?

"Ugh, since when am I even interested on talking about those things? They don't even taste good. Anyways, mind telling me how your planet looks like? How many countries? Which country are you in? State? Are you an alien? And if you're not catching all these questions, then don't answer. Don't even say 'what'."

"I got all of those this time!" Chunji chirped. "Well, my planet is full of tall-green-bushy stuff by the streets and there's even one in front of my lair. My planet doesn't have countries. It's a small planet, actually. It's on the other side of the solar sistem. So it's not really known or discovered by humans. Scientists, to be more specific."

"How big is it?"

"Sum up the largest country here on earth, together with the smallest planet."

"Yeah, it's quite small. Though, I'm not really into science, so don't expect much from me. I don't eben know now big Venus is."

"Mercury."

"Yeah, that." he sighed. He never liked science ever since he stepped into middle school. It got harder and he thought that it'd be better if he ignored the subject. "Oh yeah, about my clothes," Chunji gulped down his burger. He felt like he got hit on the head by an axe.

"How, where, and why did you hide them?"

"I, uh, wanted, to... Grab your attention?"

"You mean, by hiding my clothes? You know, you could just knock on my front door and introduce yourself like normal people do, and then let me get you inside like what people would do to their guests."

"Uhh, yes?"

"Then how did you hide them?"

"Can I skip this one?" Byunghun rolled his eyes.

"Fine. But you still have to answer where you hide them."

"You know the toilet in your really small kitchen?"

"Oh god, you flushed my clothes?!" Byunghun shrieked.

"Hehe... Sorry?"

"Okay, I shall stay calm. And not go nuts. But still, why can't you come over like how normal people do? I don't think that the people there on your planet uses this method to catch ones attention either."

"Because you don't socialize well. More like, ignore most of the people who came to you. I don't want to get rejected." Byunghun cocked his eyebrow. How did the other knew about him, when he, himself doesn't know anything about the other?

"How did you know about me?"

"Let's just say that I've been watching you from where I came from."

 


 

 

Homework, I will be hanging out with you later, but I really need to update so, sorry :(

NOT. So there ya go, an update!!!   O v O

 

P.S- I didn't re-read lol, so... Y'know...