Chapter 4

Hey You! [Chunji as the uke]

"Let's just say that  I've been watching you from where I came from," the tone in Chunji's voice sounded serious. It made Byunghun startled a little. It was the first time that day for him to hear Chunji sound so serious.

"What?" Byunghun heard everything clearly, but it wouldn't hurt to confirm what the other had said earlier, right?

"They were right. You are oblivious. Believe it or not, but I have a crush on you." with that, Byunghun got up and left the fast food restaurant.

 

The cold air touched his cheeks as he sat on the huge rock by the seaside. It had been an approximately one week since Chunji confesses that he had a crush on him. He felt guilty and weird, for not feeling, realising and ask why. What did he did? On yeah, he got up and run.

He was never a fan of beaches, but since he was so desperate for a place to calm down and wash away the guiltiness —that happened to not leave him— that happened to be stuck with him for seven days straight.

"Ayo!" a loud, and familiar, voice greeted the emotional Byunghun.

"Ricky?"

"No, it's Changhyun." the said boy stuck out his tounge.

"Haha very funny. But I'm not in the mood for your 'funny' jokes." Ricky eyed Byunghun strangely.

"What's up with you and the beach? Are you trying to become Romeo or something?"

"Oh, so now I'm some kind of actor? Isn't that great?"

"Whatever. But seriously, what's up with the 'I'm a heartbroken Romeo whose unsure of his feelings' face?"

"Is that my face right now? Oh my, that's embarrassing."

"You've been embarrassing for the past years with that 'I'm an ice cold Prince who doesn't give a damn about my surroundings' look. I seriously don't get why teens these days think that it's cool. Instead of attractive, to me, it made you look like you hadn't been out of your house for an eternity." Byunghun glared at Ricky.

"But that doesn't matter. So mind sharing me your story? I love stories," and with that, Byunghun opened his mouth to speak.

 

 

After confessing to his crush, he felt like digging a whole to hide his small head. He had been staying over at the Cloud Kingdom's prince's castle, also locked in the small fluffy room a day after he got there. He only got out to eat, drink, and take a short walk at the oddly huge cloudy garden.

"CHUNJI-SSI!" a small —but high-pitched voice— rang through the said male's ear. He assumed that as the nephew to the prince. With a huff, he got up and went to the door to open it. But to his dismay, the door broke down.

"What the... You look horrible!" Chunji stuck out his tounge playfully, ignoring the smaller's nagging.

"No wonder hyung said not to go and bother you, you look like a ghost!" ignoring the younger's words, he walked out of the room and went straight down the huge flight of stairs towards the main hall.

"Ah! Chunji-ssi. How may I help you today?"

"What? No thanks. You helped me enough. I felt bad. You know, because look at me, staying over at your place, and you providing my needs though you're a prince. I feel ashamed of myself." Chunji said, head hanging low. He wasn't lying. He felt like he had been burdening the prince for quite sometime. The guiltiness was making everything worst than expected.

"That, is nothing to worry about. Though I'm a prince, helping people like this is something I would always love to do. It feels fun. I barely get to help people this way. I would help my people with money issues only. So it feels nice to help."

Chunji giggled. "The only word I heard was help. And I better get going," he pulled the suitcase —that came out of nowhere— and walked towards the main door. "I'm going to see my parents."

The prince chuckled. "Or, that young lad?"

Chunji startled. What? "Pardon?" he gulped. Did the prince knew?

"I had been observing you from up here, my friend. Don't think of me as a stalker or anything, but I was just bored that day, and thought of visiting you at your world. But when I got there, your parents said that you're here, at earth. So instead of barging into your life, I decided to observe on what you're doing to find the right time to surprise you. But since I already told you my previous plan, I shall change it and make it unexpected."

Chunji twitched his eyes. Never had he knew that his friend was observing him. It felt creepier than walking by the sidewalk at midnight alone.

"You don't have to tell me anything, as I already know. My advice is that, since you already confessed, wouldn't it be amazing if you go and face him, and then ask him what he feels too? If he says that he also feels the same way, good for you. But if he rejects, don't be sad but keep on smiling. At least you confessed."

Chunji smiled. What the prince said was definitely right. He needs to know what Byunghun think of him. He can't just keep the question hidden. It needs to be answered. And he has to know what it is. With that, he ran out the door, also bidding a friendly goodbye to his fellow friend.

I hope you like me too, Byunghun-ah...