Chapter 5

Hey You! [Chunji as the uke]

"... Also, do you know how you with cheesy words? You used to use those words with me. It disgusts me and they were horrible! So don't use that in front of that dude, all right? Oh! And don't-"

"Remind me again how you blabbering about my appearance and personality have anything to do with my current problem?"

Ricky bit his tounge, recalling what the elder's problem was. "Uh, what's that problem of yours again?"

"... You know what, I should just go home and bury my head in the toilet bowl or something," the elder said, getting up from his sitting position.

"Out of all horrible things available for you to do, why the toilet bowl?" Ricky scrunched his nose.

"Because it's at least better than hearing you blabber. So, bye. Gotta get going."

"W-wait!" the elder ignored Ricky's call and kept on walking. He sat at a bus stop nearby, waiting for a bus. Like, what else would he be doing there? He looked up to the sky and sighed.

"Do I like him?"

 

"BYUNGHUN!" a loud voice was heard from the living room. The said man let's out a groan and replied back with a 'What,' and 'Who is it,'

"Oh my baby googoo. How could you forget your own aunt now honey poo?" the woman who claimed to be Byunghun's aunt ruffled his messy bed hair.

"Should have know." he mumbled quietly. "Not trying to shoo you or anything, but why are you here? You should've told me so I could prepare something."

His aunt giggled. "Aw, that's sweet of you honey poo. Me and your uncle Joe here wanted to surprise you. And don't ask us where we got the key to your house now. We'd appreciate that." she gave him a bright smile. "Oh, and I saw someone outside your house when we almost made it to your door. The guy's cute. He looks like he's around your age. Is he your friend?"

Byunghun furrowed his eyebrows. "I don't have friends that you don't know. And they would always call me before they come over. So no, I guess." his aunt let's out a huff, expecting the male she saw earlier was his friend.

"Never mind. Now, shall we have breakfast together?"

 

"So, how's work, son?" a male around his mid forties asked the younger.

"Plain and boring. Just like always."

"Work is never fun, darling," his aunt said, smirking.

"Unless,"

"Hmm?" Byunghun looked up to stare at his aunt.

"You found someone to look and drool at everyday." his aunt smiled sheepishly. Byunghun just gave a look, not getting what the woman had said.

"Do you even have a crush on someone? Anyone?" his aunt sound shocked. He expected that. But did not thought of an answer beforehand.

"Uhh, no, I suppose." Byunghun faked a laugh, seeing the atmosphere tensed a little.

"Aw come on honey poo, there's no need to lie. We know you do have someone in mind. Who is it? Help your aunt and tell her, yes?"

"I'm sorry, but I really don't have anyone in mind. Sorry," the younger said apologetically. His aunt gave out a faint smile.

"It's okay. But we do hope you find someone sooner. I mean, look at you. How can girls not love your face?" his uncle joked.

"And, we don't mind if you're biual." his aunt said, munching on her food. If Byunghun didn't gulped down his juice yet, he might either choke on it or spill it everywhere already.

"E-excuse me?"

"You heard me, baby."

"B-but, I'm straight!"

The woman smirked. "How are you so sure now, darling? You've been hanging out with a bunch of guys. Or to make it sound more specific, 4 guys, and hadn't seen a single lady. You might be more comfortable with guys if you hang with them more. Then, you might even start to develop feelings towards them. But if you do have a few female friends, you would probably be straighter than a ruler. Because usually, guys who have girls around, likes the girls over their male friends. But since you claim yourself straight, tho you hang out with a bunch of other guys, there's a huge chance that you're biual."

Byunghun could've swore his eyes were going to pop out through his tiny sockets. "Uh, yeah, I'm just going to bed. And, you guys could help yourselves. Seeing you guys might stay over.

"Oh, no. We're leaving. But don't deny it Byunghun. It can happen." he caught his aunt wink before slamming his bedroom door shut.

 

It was 3 in the morning when he woke up, hearing footsteps coming towards his bed. It was also 3 in the morning when he came to face with Chunji. He stared at the latter sitting in front of him at the dining table as they were now in the dining area.

"So," Byunghun started off awkwardly. "What brings you here?"

"Am I suppose to leave?" Chunji replied sadly.

"No no. I was just wondering. Since, you were gone for days. I hadn't seen you lately, so I'm just curious on what made you came here."

"Well, if I say this, would you be, I don't know... Disgusted?"

"Though, I don't know where you came from the first day I've met you, but I see you as someone close to me. So I don't see why I should."

"I'm... I'm gay." Chunji hung his head low, flustered as he was embarrassed of himself.

"Just like what I said preciously. I don't see why I should be disgusted. It's okay for you to like someone the same gender as you, since, it's not your fault you're this way." Byunghun gave him a smile.

"But," Byunghun cocked his eyebrow.

"I'm gay, and I like you." tears were seen on Chunji's eyes.

"What?"

"I like you Byunghun. But do you, like me?"

The said male sighs. "I'm sorry Chunji, but I can't return you feelings. I'm straight."

 


 

. . .

I'm a horrible person otl

Excuse the typos :3 I didn't re-read