Chapter 1

Hey You! [Chunji as the uke]

It was a fine morning in Seoul. Byunghun got up from his sleep at 7 in the morning with his alarm clock ringing like there's no tomorrow. The male lazily walked to his bathroom to take a quick bath so he could freshen up before 'enjoying' his day.

 

             His hands ruffled the orange locks on his head as he searched for his clothes in his room.

"Where are my clothes?!" Byunghun partially yelled from across his room. He bent down to look for his clothes under his bed, and he found none. When he went back to his standing position, a man in a white suit was standing right in front of him.

"What the— who the hell are you?!" Byunghun yelled.

"Who am I? I am Chunji!" The other chirped happily. 'Seriously, what's wrong with this freak? He came out of nowhere, and now he's smiling from ear to ear?'

"What were you looking for?" The other asked, looking at the other with wife eyes.

"Not were, because I currently am looking for it now. And to answer your question, I'm looking for my clothes."

"Oh! You can borrow mine!" Byunghun was about to reply until the male in front of him stripped out of his clothes, leaving him stark . Also making Byunghun widen his eyes.

"What the ?" Byunghun could've swore (which he did) that the male in front of him was the weirdest man out of all people in the world. He took the clothes the other 'gave' him and threw it straight at the male's private area.

"Who are you?" Byunghun asked again, clearly not believing the name the other had told him.

"A human." The other replied with a giggle. Byunghun face palms himself as he thought of how to throw the imbisle in front of him right then and there.

"I asked who you were, not shot you are, you ." Byunghun said. The other could just stare and question himself about the last word spoken by the orange head. Byunghun, who same the face made by the other, got the message that he didn't understand something.

"Okay. Forget that. So mind telling me your name?" Byunghun asked again. This time, hoping the other would understand, and, give him a different name.

"Hehe, my name is Chunji." Now it's Byunghun's turn to question himself, does the male not have a better name to give him? And seriously? Chunji? What a girly name. While he was lost in his thoughts, Chunji stared at the male in front of him—his hair actually— and giggled.

"Your hair looks weird. But it's also very pretty." Byunghun could only let his jaw drop. The mle in front of him, whom he doesn't know, could just simply talk about his precious hair like that, after coming from nowhere? If this were a cartoon show, there's be smoke coming out from both Byunghun's ears and nostrils. And there's also a huge chance that heavy weights dropping out from the ceiling, straight on the other's head.

"You! Whoever you are, you do know how—" Byunghun felt like dying when the male, who assumed himself as Chunji, walk around his room—— touching his things. He's not that possessive when it comes to people touching his things, actually. It was the whole 'a-freak-came-into-my-room-stripping-andthen-went-around-touching-my-things-without-complete-information-about-himself' situation that made him felt like dying.

"Oh god. What did I do to receive this guy?" Byunghun ruffled his fluffy hair. As much as he would love to not do it, he has to. Why? Because confusion was hitting him hard on the head.

"Where are you from? Why are you here? What's your name? Because Chunji, really? Is that even a male's name? And, what's your age? You have a body of a man, but a brain of a god knows what age!" He said in one breath. Chunji, who had been walking around , stopped in his tracks and turned around to answer, making Byunghun stretch out his short neck to hear the answers.

"21,"

 


 

 

Voila! The first chapter is out!