The Wolf Revealed

Half Blood Princess

It was biology class, and the teacher asked them to do a surgery into a mouse. They divided into two students in one group. Suho and Xiumin in one group and Luhan with Jiyoon. But Luhan couldn’t find Jiyoon in the class, she was disappear since in break time.

“Suho, I can’t find Jiyoon.” Luhan whispered to his friend who sat next to him.

“I knew. As always.” Suho replied. “If you want, I can help you to do the task.”

“It’s alright, maybe I can do it by myself.” Then Luhan stood and raise his hand.

“I’m sorry, Sir, can I ask a permission to the washroom?”

“I told you to go to the washroom before enter my class, right?” Mr. Park.

“Yes, but I need to go to the toilet.”

“Ok, ok. You may go. And come again quickly.”

“Thank you.” Luhan walked out from the class. Silently, he walked to the upstairs.

 He reached the rooftop and walked, looking around the area until he found a lying body on the bench. He approached the body. “I knew you were here.” He said.

“Yah! Jiyoon-ssi, it was time of Biology class. And I know that you weren’t sleep. Come on, get up, Jiyoon-ssi, please.”

She opened her eyes and got up from her place then sat there. “You ruined my sleep time.”

“But it’s not sleep time.” Then Luhan sat next to her. He found a sleepy face in hers. “You were in a group with me.”

“DIY.” She replied and started to close her eyes again.

“Ok, if you skip the class, so am I.”

But nothing answer from her, he looked toward her and found that she slept like a baby. He stared at her face. She has a beautiful face, but why you so scary?

“Don’t look at me with that stare.” Jiyoon said coldly. Her eyes still closed.

“I didn’t stare at you.” He leaned his body on the bench. “I just keep questioning in my mind, why you didn’t make a friend with another?”

“….”

“But, I want to become your friend.”

“I don’t want it.”

“Why?”

“….”

“Ok fine, but I will never give up.”

 

 

Jiyoon walked alone into the forest, someone has called her to that place so she came after school was ended. She stopped, felt someone approached her.

“What do you want, Gayoon?” without turned around.

“Jiyoon-ah, please come back. I beg you.” Gayoon walked closer to face her. She was not alone.

“I had told you many times, I don’t want back again, I’m not part of you.”

“Jiyoon-ah, think again. If you choose to leave us you gonna die.” Jihyun approached her too.

“Then I’ll die peacefully.” She answered coldly.

“But this is your destiny, to be part of us. Remember again about your mother, your father, they were part of us, they kept worry about you.” Jihyun spoke. “Don’t you miss them already?”

Jiyoon’s face looked sad, she always missed her parents. “But I choose my destiny, I will not be a killer. And remember, my mother was a human when she gave a birth of me.”

“And your father was a vampire like us.” Jihyun added.

“But I choose to be a human. I’m a half blood.”

“Of course, you are a half blood princess. But your vampire blood stronger than your human. You have a vampire power, and the blood was medicine for you.” Gayoon.

“I’m started to eat human food. I don’t want kill anyone again.”

“Do you hate us?” suddenly Jihyun asked, with softer voice.

“Of course not, I love you eonni, I love everyone in our family.” Jiyoon said.

“Then why you leave us? You didn’t want to be part of us, and you want become a human.” Gayoon.

“I just want to choose my own destiny, I want to keep my human blood stronger. Please, eonni, let me go.” Jiyoon pleaded them.

Jihyun sighed, “I love you too, Jiyoonie. I’m happy when you were happy.”

“But…” Gayoon want to protest, but she felt that she has no choice. She bowed her head, “Actually, I just want you to come back again because I miss you so much. But if you happy to become a human, I’ll be happy too.”

“Thank you.” Jiyoon gave a smile then hugged Gayoon. Jihyun came closer to hugged them too.

They released each other. “Jiyoon-ah, if you need a help, just call us, we’ll come to you quickly.” Gayoon said.

“We must leave now.”

“Wait!” Jiyoon held them before they go. “Please tell my dad and mom, I really miss them. I’m alright here because I have another parent here.”

“Ne, we will tell them about your condition.”

“Thank you.”

 

 

 

Luhan walked along the hill together with Sehun after they back from bubble tea shop. Their dorm was in the hill and far enough from the main street.  Suddenly, Sehun stopped to walk. Felt his dongsaeng not walk next to him, Luhan turned around. “Sehun-ah, what’s wrong?”

Sehun seems in pain, his face turned red. Then suddenly, he fell to the ground. “Sehun-ah, are you alright? Sehun-ah?” Luhan felt worry, he approached him and tried to pulled his body but he felt that Sehun’s body extremely hot like a boiled water.

“Aish. Why your body is really hot?” Luhan pulled his hand from him, but he really worried him. “Sehun-ah, gwaenchana? Sehun.”

He frightened when he saw Sehun’s body change, his skin filled with yellow fur then he turned bigger and bigger. Until Sehun turned into a giant wolf form. His eyes looked into Luhan, showed his fangs, then he ran into his body. But Luhan couldn’t move his body to avoid him, he stayed in freeze. Before Sehun could touch him, another giant wolf hit him and prevented him to attack Luhan.

“Luhan hyung. Run.” Chen ran into him and pulled his wrist to run away. The other wolf came toward Sehun, they tried to prevent him to attack the human.

“What’s wrong? What happened to Sehun? And the other wolf, what is it?” Luhan keep asking, but Chen didn’t answer, he dragged his hyung to their dorm.

Kai, D.O, and Tao approached them with worry face. “Are you alright, hyung?” Tao asked.

“Yes. But, actually, what happened? What’s wrong with Sehun?” Luhan asked again.

Suho came approached him calmly, “We will wait them to come first then I’ll explain everything to you.” He said.

An hour later, Chanyeol, Lay, Xiumin, and Sehun came with bright face on. They laughed together and play around as usual like there was nothing happened.

“We are home.”

“Hyung, I feel excited. It’s my turn already.” Sehun said with his bright smile. Cute maknae as usual. “I can’t believe it. Yehet!”

“Yes, that was great but you must apologize to Luhan hyung, you almost attack him.” Chen said.

“O, Luhan hyung, I’m sorry. I was out of control. Next time, I will control myself.” Sehun approached him and hugged him.

“Suho, you must explain about this.”

“Ok, ok. First time, I want to ask you to be calm, ok? I will explain everything, about all of us including you.” Suho said to Luhan that tried to relax.

“What you see today is real. Sehun turned into a wolf and that’s why I sent Chanyeol, Xiumin, Lay, and Chen to save him and you, of course. It’s his first period to turn into wolf form then he couldn’t control himself, next time he can control his mind. He was the last boy that has turn into wolf period or maybe you.”

“What do you mean?” Luhan asked.

 “As you see today, we are a pack of wolf. The creature that you can see just in fantasy story but this time, it was real, we were exist. Actually, we felt frighten when I turned into wolf for the first time. I almost attack them in my first, but luckily I ran into the forest so I couldn’t attack them anymore. I felt confuse and so was with the other until we found out an old archives in our house that explain about twelve wolves. In truth, we were not just friends, we were family. We never meet with our parents, what we remember was that we have lived together since we born that’s why we always stick together even in the school.” Suho explained.

“But we knew that there were someone who watching us because we always have money in our pocket, we never be famished, money would sent to us every week so I’m sure, there is someone behind this wall. We knew who are we when I started turn into wolf form. The second was Xiumin.” He added his words.

“The third was Lay, then Baekhyun, Chen, then me.” Chanyeol said while pointed the person one by one.

“After Chanyeol, D.O turned, then Tao, Kai, and the last was Sehun.” Baekhyun continued.

“Maybe the last is you.” Suho said.

“What???” Luhan

“Lay and Tao came from China when they were eight and six. There are two other again, definitely it’s you.” Suho sure about his words.

“Why it’s me?”

“I knew that when you said you live with your uncle that was a fake uncle. You never meet with your parents, right?”

“How do you know?”

“It’s my feeling.” Suho smirked.

Luhan massage his forehead, felt dizzy, he couldn’t believe with the reality. “I can’t believe it.”

“You will believe it after a long time. We were in the same situation when Suho hyung turned into wolf form until one by one of us had the same experience.” Lay said.

“Ok, then, why you were exist? Is there a reason?” Luhan asked.

“Of course. We stood here to fight with our enemy.”

“Who is that?”

“The vampire.”

 

“Hyung, are you sure Luhan hyung the one of us?” Sehun asked the alpha.

“Yes, I’m sure. Just wait a moment to get the proof. We will watch him.”

“But I’m really worried about the group of vampire. I can feel their amount will increase by the time.”

“That’s our job, Sehun-ah, we will make their amount into zero.”

“I believe with you as our alpha, hyung.”

“Next job is to find another wolf beside Luhan.”

“Do you know who is he?”

“I don’t know but I’m sure we will find out who is it.”

 

 

Jiyoon walked alone, she back from the school but her step mother asked her to buy milk and egg in the farm. She took the forest way because it’s closer from her house. Then she felt someone followed her behind. She stopped.

Then she heard step closer to her. He was not alone, she thought. Suddenly the guys appeared in front of her. Four muscular guys, they wore black outfit, vampire style.

“A girl walk alone in the forest, isn’t it too dangerous, huh?” one of them said.

“The best thing, I can feel her heartbeat.” Man B said. “And her delicious blood, I can smell it.”

Man C came closer, he smelled her hair, and she stepped back but he caught her left arm. “Don’t touch me!”

“She was pierce too.” Man D laughed loudly, he showed his fangs and so the other guys.

The first guy tried to catch her but she was fast too, avoided him and that make the other vampire surprised. “Who are you? Are you a human?” Man B asked.

“I’m human, pabo.” She ran fast toward him and punched him on the face. So she turned around to grabbed another one and threw down his body.

It’s not easy to fight four thirsty vampires, she thought.

Suddenly, someone hit her head that made her fell into the ground. Then he kicked her and made her flied, hit a tree.

Oh, finally I will die in vampire hand too, she thought before passed out.