Nomadic Vampire

Half Blood Princess

Luhan walked alone in the hill, he came to reach his friend’s house there, Xiumin etc. he promised to come and play baseball there. He walked faster, but he stopped on his feet, he heard noisy sound not far from his track. He took a step to see what happened there, and he saw four guys attacked someone body. It’s a girl. Bastard guys just could attack a girl, he thought. He reached the near place to hide and see who is it.

He hid behind bushes and saw the girl threw into the tree and passed out. “Jiyoon?”

He stood to help her but suddenly he felt pain in his body. He felt extremely hot reach his body, “Arrggh…” he could feel sharp nail grew on his fingers, his body covered with grey fur, and he could feel his fangs. His body turned bigger and bigger until formed into a giant grey wolf.

That was the last time he could feel about his body, he couldn’t remember about what happened in the next time. When he opened his eyes, he saw the four guys turned into dust and flew away. He felt Jiyoon’s skin in his hand. Without his consciousness, he held her hand.

“Luhan hyung.” Someone ran into him. It’s Baekhyun. Chen, Lay, and Tao was ran behind him. “Yeorobun.”

“Luhan hyung, gwaenchanayo?” Baekhyun asked.

“Ne, I’m alright. How did you know I’m here?” he asked.

“When you turned into your wolf form, you connected with us too.” Lay replied.

“Wolf? I am?”

“Yes, you turned into wolf. Of course you couldn’t remember, it’s your first time.” Chen said.

“Hyung, who is that?” Tao asked. Everyone turned into the lying body on the ground.

“She is Jeon Jiyoon. We must help her.”

 

 

Luhan brought Jiyoon in his back to the house. Lay came to clean her wounds, and let her slept in Chanyeol’s bedroom while Luhan told the other about her condition when he found her in the forest.

“I’m pretty sure they were vampires. Luckily you turned into wolf in the right time, maybe you have killed them.” Xiumin replied. “Suho, what your call about this?”

“We will keep our territorial from vampires attack. We couldn’t let them hunt human blood in our town because I’m sure they will come again and again.” Suho turned into Lay, “Lay, how about her condition?”

“She was alright now. She has many bruised wounds on her body, but it healed now.” He answered.

“Fine, Chanyeol, Kai, Tao, Xiumin, come with me. We must patrol in our territorial. The other did patrol in our house area. I’m afraid when it’s going dark they’ll come with more amount of vampires.” Suho and the other stepped outside. The rest of pack going out to do patrol around their house.

Luhan still sat on the couch when Lay approached him. “Hyung, I want to tell you something.” He whispered.

“What is it?”

“I want to tell Suho hyung but I’m not sure, so maybe I can tell you about this.” Lay pulled his wrist to come with him into the room that Jiyoon was there. He followed his dongsaeng. “I felt that Jiyoon isn’t like common human. She has heartbeat, her blood flow like a human but her wounds, she healed her wounds by herself quickly. I was doing nothing for her. Are you sure that four guys attacked her?”

“Yes, I’m pretty sure, although I lost my consciousness after my body turned.” Luhan saw Jiyoon on the bed. “I think she has woken.”

Jiyoon opened her eyes slowly. She found herself in someone bedroom. She felt her head spinning. “Ugh, where is this?”

“Jiyoon-ssi, you woke up.” She saw Luhan and Lay there.

“Tsk, you again.” She turned her head, ignored him. She stood on the floor and walked away.

“Luhan hyung helped you when you attacked by some of guys.” Lay said before she reached the door.

Then she stopped her step. “Finally you turned into your true wolf, huh?!” she whispered.

“What you said?” Luhan asked but she ignored him and walked again. “Jiyoon-ssi, where do you want to go?” Luhan grabbed her arm.

“I want to go home.”

“But, it going dark, it’s too dangerous for you.”

“….”

“I’ll send you home.”

“I don’t need your help.”

“But…”

Jiyoon walked again to ignore him. Actually his blood bothered her, all over this house bothered her. She knew that was wolves pack house, she didn’t want they find out about her.

Jiyoon walked out from the house, Luhan followed her but she kept to ignore him. It was really dark in the forest, they didn’t talk anything.

“Thank you.” Finally she spoke.

“What?”

“You helped me.”

“It’s nothing.”

“You were not a weak guy anymore. I thought that you have found your real form.”

“What? What do you mean?”

“You can stop here. I’ll walk alone.” They walked out from the forest.

“Wait, Jiyoon-ssi.” He held her wrist.

She stopped her move. “You haven’t answered my question. What do you mean about the real form? Do you know something….about me? And you said before about wolf, what do you now about wolf?”

“I know you were Luhan from Beijing.” She replied.

“Do you know anything about wolves pack? Twelve wolves?” Luhan asked carefully.

“It’s a fairy tale.” She answered. “But it’s real. And I see they were just eleven wolves.” She turned her head.

He stared her with suspicious look. “Who are you?”

She smirked. “I’m Jeon Jiyoon.”

“No, what are you? Are you a human?”

“I’m a human, of course.” she replied then walked away.

“I know that you knew something about wolves.” Luhan said.

“Everyone knew about it.” She kept to walk then she raise her hand. “See you tomorrow.”

“What a mysterious girl, huh?” he whispered to himself.

 

 

Jiyoon took her mobile, someone has sent her a message. It’s from Gayoon.

From: Gayoonie

Jiyoonie, I heard you were attacked by some vampires.

Jiyoon tapped her replied.

To: Gayoonie

It’s alright, I’m fine. I can heal my wounds by myself, remember?

 From: Gayoonie

Of course. I feel relief that you were save.

From: Jihyun eonni

Jiyoonie, be careful. I thought some of vampires came to your town. Don’t walk alone in the dark places. Remember that you have human blood in your body. They will consider you as a common human.

To: Jihyun eonni

Ne, eonni I thought the same way with you. I’ll be careful from now on.

From: Jihyun eonni

I got some information from Doojoon oppa, the vampires that came to your town are nomadic. They more stronger than other vampire so be careful. May they leave as soon as possible from your place.

To: Jihyun eonni

Thanks for your information. It’s helped much more.

  

 

Jiyoon was read in the library when Luhan approached her then sat next to her. He brought many books and put them on the table. They were there to search literature for their English task.

“How about these books?” Luhan asked.

“Not bad.”

“Ah, how about this one? A lonely deer?” Luhan showed one book toward her.

She shook her head.

“This one? Agatha Christy?”

“No.”

“And how about this book?”

“No.” Jiyoon took a book from the table that she was read before and gave it to him. “This one. I agree with this.” Then she stood from her chair.

“Yah! Where are you going? You didn’t read this book first?” he asked her.

“I have read that book. You, just read it passionately.” Then she leaved.

“Yah!” Luhan tried to call her again but she already gone. He looked into the book, “Nomadic vampire? What a terrible book.” He commented. But in the end he read it.

 

 

Jiyoon come back home after her school was ended. She entered into the house. “I’m home.” She shouted but suddenly someone grabbed her into hug.

“Finally you came.” It’s her step mother’s voice. She felt relief.

“Mom, why did you suddenly hug me? I’m fine.”

Her mother released her. “Oh, I’m sorry, Jiyoon-ah, I just worry about you. It’s going dark outside. You know, I’m scared that the vampire will attack you.”

“Don’t worry, mom, I’ll be fine.” She smiled at her.

“Although you were same with them, but still, you have human blood in your body, I’m really worried about that. People maybe didn’t know about the vampire attack nowadays, they thought it was wild animal’s attack in the forest. But I knew the legend was real. Jiyoon-ah, promise me that you won’t go outside if the sky was going dark.”

“I promise you. So, don’t worry, okay?”

“OK, I’m glad hear about it. Now, take a shower and change your clothes, I cooked a special dinner for you.”

She nodded then she walked into her bedroom and did what her mother told her. She walked into the dining room after she changed her clothes.

“How about the twelve wolves? You met them?” her mother asked.

“No, I just met with eleven wolves.” She replied.

“Eleven wolves? So, they were not complete yet. I’m curious about the last wolf.”

“Nado. Is it fine with just eleven of them?”

“Maybe it’s fine for now. I hope they will fight the vampires in our town. As you said before, the vampires were nomadic vampires and they were stronger than else.”

“Yes, I hope the wolf pack will fight them until they disappear from our place.” She commented.

 

 

Suho narrowed his eyes, he tried to take full of his concentration to look group of vampires in front of him one by one. He learned about them that he knew, they were not common vampires. There were twenty vampires there, male and female.

His pack was stood beside him. Sehun, Tao, Kai, Chanyeol, D.O, Xiumin, and Lay. He has called other wolves to come for help. He knew eight wolves will not enough to fight twenty vampires.

“Suho, be careful, they were nomadic vampires.” He heard Luhan’s voice in his head as he came to the place. Chen and Baekhyun were behind him.

“What? Nomadic vampires? What that’s mean?” Chanyeol asked.

“They have not a place to live, they always move from one place to another place to hunt human blood. They live nomadic and they stronger than the other vampire. They faster and they use their instinct rather than their logic.” Luhan explained.

“Whatever. I just want to kill them one by one.” Tao growled.

“Be careful, Tao. Use your logic too, we must use strategy to fight them.” Chen told him.

“What your call, alpha?” Lay asked to Suho.

Suho didn’t replied, he was thinking about the strategy. He knew, his pack was really strong and good fighter, but he didn’t know how good the vampire in a battle like that.