Missing

Half Blood Princess

Suho ordered Kai, Lay, Tao, and Xiumin to check their territory, whether the vampires still there or not. He ordered Chen, Baekhyun, and D.O to check around their house. And he himself gathered with Chanyeol worked in the room, while Luhan disappear after Jiyoon was gone.

“I found about her, hyung.” Chanyeol said and pointed into the screen on his computer. “She lived with her step mother because she ran away from her vampire family in their kingdom, and she was the one who born as half vampire because her mother gave a birth when she was a human. Her father is vampire king so if she was his daughter, then Jeon Jiyoon was a princess.”

“Whether her step mother a human or vampire?”

“She was a human.”

“Geurae. So she was a half-blood princess who wants to live in human world.”

“Hyung, where is Luhan hyung?” Chanyeol asked.

 “Who knows. Let him go to think about this situation.”

“So, is she our enemy or our friend, hyung?”

“I don’t know. Maybe she wants to become a human, but she was still a vampire. Sometimes, she will need blood or hurt other people. We just can stay and watch her not to make any harm to the people.”

 

 

“So, you won’t stay here with us?” Tao asked to the tall handsome guy in front of him.

They gathered in their house with Kris. He decided to leave them to go around the world. So, he wants to say goodbye to other wolf.

“Yes, I must leave. It’s not right if I stay here.” Then Kris approached the Alpha. “Suho-yah, I know you will be a great Alpha for them. Just protect them and you will protect all of the people in this world.” He patted his shoulder then walked to approach Luhan.

“Give her a chance so you will find out who is she.” He whispered on his ear. Luhan gave a wonder face, but Kris just gave him a smirk.

“Ok, I must leave now. Be careful and take care of yourselves, guys.” Kris said before he turned into wolf form.

 

 

Luhan sat on his desk in the middle of class, but his mind was not there anymore. He couldn’t find Jiyoon on her desk almost in a week. He really curious where is she after the battle between vampires and wolves that day.

Then he found a roll of paper thrown on his table. He saw Suho gave him a code that was from him. Then he opened the paper.

What’s wrong? Is there something bothered you?’ Suho’s written.

Luhan wrote his reply on the paper, ‘No, I’m fine. I just think about soccer match today.’

After he threw the paper onto Suho’s table, he received the answer again from him.

It’s not the reason. I knew you were really great at soccer. Are you kept asking to yourself about Jeon Jiyoon?’

Luhan smirked, Oh, sh*t, why our Alpha always knew about ’s thought.

 

 

Kai was run around the forest when someone attacked him and made him hit the tree next to him. He felt pain on the shoulder but the pain was recovered quickly. He stood and ready to attack the person, then he saw small figure in front of him. He smelled her scent and he knew that she was a vampire.

Suddenly she attacked him again but he was ready to prevent her. Unexpectedly, her small body was really strong. She jumped onto his back and bite his shoulder that made him growl.

“Sohyun-ah, stop it.” He could hear a girl voice not too far.

Then someone approached them, tried to pull the small girl back to her place. “Stop it, Sohyun.”  It was Jihyun.

The girl named Sohyun stand on her feet and stop to attack him again. “But eonni, he was one of them. I know they were kidnapped Jiyoon eonni.”

“Control yourself, Sohyun. We didn’t know who is the culprit.” Jihyun held her wrist then face Kai that has turned his form into human form.

“Are you alright?” she asked him softly.

“Eonni, he was a wolf. Why were you really nice to him?!” Sohyun pouted. But Jihyun ignored her.

“What do you want?” Kai asked coldly, he felt annoyed about the incident before. Especially for the girl named Sohyun.

“I want to meet your Alpha.”

 

 

 

Suho felt was attacked by vampire. Then he turned his form into wolf. He heard Xiumin’s voice on his head. “Suho-yah, I saw Kai was attacked by vampire.”

“I know, I’ll be there and I’ll call the other too.”

Just a view minute, Suho has approached the place Kai was there, together with Sehun, Xiumin, and Luhan.

Kai was stood in front of two vampires. Then he stared at . “You have met him right now.” He said

The vampires turned around and saw the four wolves there. Their face seemed really surprise but they tried to control themselves.

“I’m sorry if I disturbed your territory, but I want to ask you an important question.” Jihyun said calmly, while Sohyun seemed really upset about their present.

Suho turned his form into human figure, and followed by the other. He stared at them coldly. “What is it?”

“I want to ask you about Jeon Jiyoon.”    

“Why you ask about her to us? I didn’t know anything about her.”

“Don’t be lie. I knew that you were hid her somewhere. You want to kill her, right?” Sohyun infuriated and tried to attack him but Jihyun held her.

“What? What happened to her?” Luhan gave reaction. He moved to face the vampires.

“Don’t pretend you don’t know anything.  I knew you were hid her somewhere.” Sohyun out of control, she ran toward Luhan and attacked him. “Where is she? Where is my eonni?!”

“Sohyun-ah, stop it!” Jihyun tried to stop her, but Kai was faster, he turned his form and hit the girl into the ground. He pinned her under his body, then he turned himself into human form again.

“Let me go, you bastard!” Sohyun hit him but he was stronger. Then Kai pulled her to stand on her feet, he held her wrist so she can’t to do any harm to .

“So, Jeon Jiyoon was disappeared?” Suho asked.

“Yes, she was disappeared since a week ago. Usually I sent her message but nowadays she didn’t reply so I decided to meet her but when I asked about Jiyoon to her step mother, she was worried too because she didn’t come home in a week. She thought Jiyoon went to our castle but since we were looked for her too, we knew that Jiyoon was missing.” Jihyun explained. “I thought you knew something about her. When the last time you saw her? I knew that she has an interest to the wolf pack.”

“The last time we saw her when she was hurt and Luhan brought her to our dorm. Then she went home, after that we didn’t see her even in the school.” Suho replied       

“I see.” Jihyun said sadly. Then she looked toward Sohyun, “Come on, we must leave now.”

Kai let Sohyun go that gave him a pierce look. But before they go from that place, Sohyun turned her head, “I knew that you were really hate us, but please don’t hate our Jiyoon eonni. She was a good human and not a killer like us.”

Kai, who heard her words just gave a nod. Then they ran from that place while the wolves still in their place. Xiumin looked toward the Alpha. “So, what your call, Alpha? Do you want to search that girl too?”

Suho didn’t reply, he faced Luhan, “How about you? What your call? Do you want to find her?” 

Luhan stood in the balcony, he was alone there, saw the sunset in the edge of sky. Then he felt someone present there.

“What is it, Kai?” he asked without turned his head.

“Hyung, I want to talk to you.”

“…..”

“Hyung, are you alright?” Kai approached his place and stood next to him. “I saw you were not happy anymore.”

“I’m alright. As usual, I’m alright.”

“Are you sure?”

“Of course. Look my face.” Luhan gave a smile but he knew it was a fake smile.

“Why you don’t want to find Jiyoon noona? I think she was in dangerous now.”

“I don’t care. She was a vampire, why you must worry about her? Isn’t it our job to kill vampire, is it?”

“Yes, but Jiyoon noona isn’t a vampire, she was a human.”

“She has half-blood vampire, and still, she was a vampire.”

“I know you love her, hyung.” Kai said. “You can’t just stay here. If you believe to your love, you should go now.”

“No, Kai. I’m really confuse right now. I can’t love her. I….I… I can’t love a vampire, right?”

“Hyung, how many times I must tell you, she was not a vampire anymore. She was a human. Come on, hyung, if you love a human, it’s alright, you can together with her.”

“You thought like that?”

“Yes.”

“Then, what I must do now?”

“Of course you know what you must do now. You were not a pabo.”

“Yes, of course I know what I must do now.” Luhan said.