Another Wolf

Half Blood Princess

Jiyoon couldn’t sleep that night, she really felt worry. She knew that there was a battle between vampires and wolves in the forest right now. Then she took off her blanket and got up from her bed. She opened the window when she noticed something on the sky.

“It was full moon.” She smiled. “If it was full moon, then you will receive the best luck, wolves.” Then she jumped from the window into the backyard and she ran to the forest.

 

 

Suho looked to the sky, the dark cloud just disappeared and showed the beauty full moon. He smiled, he knerw, they will stronger whenever the full moon appear.

Then he shouted to , “Just attack them, kid. Attack them until they turn into dust.”

Suho ran into the vampires, followed him and attacked them one by one. The vampires was really strong, but the wolves always has strong power when the moonlight shine in the night.

 

 

Jiyoon ran in the forest to reach the battle place, but when the wind blew into her nose, she smelled something, or someone. ‘It smelled like a wolf.’ She said in her mind. ‘But who is it? It’s a stranger. Is he the 12th wolf?

She stopped on her track. She waited there because the wolf came closer into her. She heard the wolf ran right in front of her. Then she found herself attacked by the giant wolf. She felt her head hit into the ground. The giant wolf with dark grey fury stood on her, his paw push her chest.

“Ouch.” She yelled.

“Tried to find me, princess?” the giant wolf has turn into a handsome guy with gold hair. She felt surprise when the guy called her ‘princess’, ‘is he knew who I am?

“Who are you? And how dare you push me into the ground?!” she yelled at him. The guy still push her chest on the ground.

“It’s our job right? Push a vampire like you into the ground and kill them.” He smirked.

Jiyoon widen her eyes. He knew about me. But she tried to control herself. “Me? Why you must kill me, huh?”

“Don’t pretend you didn’t know something, princess. I knew you were a vampire princess. A half-blood princess.” He smirked then he came closer into her neck, he sniffed. “Although you smelled like a human, but you still a vampire like them.”

“Then what you want to do? Kill me? Tear my throat?” She asked calmly.

“No. I can’t kill a beautiful creature like you.” He caressed her face. “But, you can help the wolves right now.” Suddenly he pulled her to stand up on her feet, and dragged her to come closer to where the battle was happened.

She saw the battle between the vampires and the wolves from her place. Without her attention, the guy that pulled her there show his wolf form and with his paw, he tore Jiyoon’s arm. “Aah...” she screamed in pain.

“You hurt me!” she protested but then she realized there were many eyes looked into her. “Oh no.”

All of the vampires lose their control when they smelled Jiyoon’s blood. Then they ran into her with their lustful of blood. Jiyoon want to run away but the wolf blocked her way.

When a vampire ran into her, the wolf bite his head and tore his throat. He did it to other vampire until they turn into dust. The other wolves did the same way to the vampire that has lose control.

Jiyoon couldn’t move from her place, she felt the pain from her arm really hurt. Then a grey wolf came closer to her and turned his form into human.

“Jiyoon-ah, are you alright? What happen to your arm?”

“Luhan.”

“Let me help you.” He pulled her body carefully.

 

 

 

Luhan brought Jiyoon to their house, when the other wolves followed behind them. The stranger wolf was together with them too.

Luhan let her sat on the couch, and he called Lay to heal her wound. But the stranger guy held his arm before he sat next to her.

“It’s okay. She will get well soon.” He said.

“What do you say? She need heal her wound, of course. Lay can do it for her.” Luhan said.

“It’s okay, she didn’t need to be healed.” He smirked.

All of the eyes in that room looked toward him suspicious. He felt their stare into him, then he spoke, “Ok, I’m sorry, maybe I must introduce myself first. My name is Kris, a wolf. But I was a nomadic wolf that’s why I knew to fight nomadic vampires like before.” He smirked again.

“But you gonna gather with our team right?” Suho asked him.

He laughed, “I’m sorry, but I can’t gather with your team. It’s not my style.”

“Why? Isn’t it a wolf must gather in one team, is it?” Tao asked.

“Yes it must for you but not for me.” Kris replied. “You must learn many things to become a strong wolf, kid. If not, you couldn’t fight vampire, that’s mean you couldn’t protect the human race.” When he spoke, he stared to Jiyoon.

“Okay, enough this conversation, Jiyoon need the first aid. Lay, please heal her wound.” Luhan spoke up.

“I told you she didn’t need it.” Kris said.

Suddenly, Jiyoon stood from her place. “Yes, he was right, I’m fine and I must go now.”

Luhan held her wrist, “But, Jiyoon-ah, your wound…”

“It healed right now.” Kris said. Then suddenly he grabbed her arm.

“What??!” Luhan felt surprised and so the other wolf in that room. They didn’t see any wound on her arm, just there was fragment of her blood on her clothes.

They stared on her, felt suspicious with her present. Luhan grabbed her and turn her till face him. “Who are you?”

“I though you already knew about me.” Jiyoon replied with her cold stare.

Luhan looked to her with full of question on his face. “I knew you were Jeon Jiyoon, my classmate.”

“Oh great. You must read so many books from now on, buddy. Don’t you read one book that I gave to you?” Jiyoon asked.

“I read it, of course. Are you part of them? The vampire…I mean?”

“I’m not part of them.”

“And then what are you?”

“I’m human.” She answered coldly. “You knew it.”

“What about your blood? And your wound? Why it healed quickly?”

Jiyoon turn around but Luhan held her wrist again. “Answer me!”

“Don’t try to touch me.”

“No, until you answer me.”

“She was a vampire.” Suho spoke up. “That’s why you never attended the Biology class whenever we did something related to the blood, right?”

All of the wolves turned their head into the Alpha. “You tried to avoid blood. Am I right?” he stared at Jiyoon.

“Bingo.” Kris nodded.

“But she has human blood.” Lay said softly almost whispered.

“Why you were different?” Luhan asked her again.

“I’m human but I was vampire too.” Jiyoon replied coldly. “I’m a half-blood.”

 

 

 

Jiyoon walked in the forest after she went out from their house. ‘Finally they knew about who I am, and thank you to the wolf named Kris, he helped me to reveal my identity’, she thought. She didn’t know whether she felt happy or sad when it was happened. She knew, someday the wolves must know who she is, because a half-blood like her never happened on the earth before, maybe she was the first child that was born from human and vampire couple.

 When she was kept thought in her mind, she felt the present of somebody there. She stop her move, the wind blew into her nose that helped her to smell.  ‘Vampires’, she thought. ‘Are they nomadic vampires like before?’ She felt the vampires approached her from every course.

“Alone, huh?” a guy voice. “Where is your bodyguard?”

“Hyunseung, why you were here?” she recognized him, and she saw other vampires came behind him. She counted them and there were ten vampires behind him.

“Of course to bring you with me.” He smirked.

“I don’t want to go anywhere.”

“Then, I must force you.” He gave a code to the vampires right next to him. Then they approached her to catch her.

She was struggled, but they were stronger than her. One of the vampires hit her head from behind. Suddenly she felt pain and her view was spinning, until the dark came to her vision. She fainted.

“Bring her. We must go quickly before the wolves realize our present.” Hyunseung commanded them and then they were gone from that place.