New Student

Half Blood Princess

Luhan walked together with Xiumin and Suho to the cafeteria. He was a new student in the school but he made friend already with these two guys. It’s his first day and he didn’t know much about the school, but Xiumin and Suho promised that they will help him to walk around the school, plus they promised to introduce him to their friends from other class.

They took a seat in the large desk, “It’s our desk. We usually sit here because we have too many people in our group.” Suho explained. Luhan nodded then sat next to Xiumin.

Suddenly, someone gave a back hug to Xiumin, “Hyung!” he turned around and saw a handsome boy smiled with his heart shape lips.

“O, D,O yah. Come, sit here.” Xiumin patted a chair next to him then he sat there. The other came behind him and sat on the rest of chairs.

“Luhan, let me introduce you to our dongsaeng.” Suho said. “This is D.O.” Suho pointed into the guy.

“Ne, annyeonghaseyo, Luhan imnida.” He bowed his head. “Annyeonghaseyo naneun D.O imnida.”

“This is Tao, Sehun. And this is Kai.” Suho pointed into his friends one by one.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Luhan imnida.”

And then, other four guys came approached them. One of them asked about Luhan, the guy with tall figured. “Hyung, who’s  this? Is he a new student?”

“Ne, this was a new student. He was transferred from Beijing.” Suho replied then introduced them one by one. “Luhan, this is Chanyeol. And Baekhyun, Chen, and Lay.”

“Annyeonghaseyo, Luhan imnida. Bangapseumnida.” He bowed his head in manner gesture.

“Ottokhae? Do you remember our name one by one?” Xiumin asked. “Usually the new comer would confuse to remember our name one by one because we have ten.”

“I’ll try.” Luhan giggled. He stared at his new friends one by one to remember their names. “This D.O.” he started with the closer one. “Sehun. Tao. Kai. And that was Chanyeol.”

“Mm…that was Baekhyun, Lay, and Chen. Am I right?” the other gave him applause.

“You are right. Daebakkida. You can remember our name.” Suho gave his thumb up so was the other.

“Hyung, I came from China too.” Lay spoke up.

“Jinjja?”

“Nado.” Tao raise his hand. “We both came from China too.”

“And we all live in the same dorm too.” Chen said pointed into his friends.

“In the same dorm? You were not live with your parents?” Luhan felt surprised.

“Ani, our parents live apart from us, so we decided to live by ourselves. Do you want to join us too?” Chen asked.

“Actually, I live with my uncle in this town. But, if you invited me, I would like to come to your dorm anytime.”

“Yes, please come to our dorm, hyung.” Chen replied, while the rest of members answered too.

They ordered a meal for lunch, they ate and sometimes made a prank among them. They laughed together. Luhan felt lucky to have a bright friends like them although it’s the first time they met.

Luhan felt someone walked passed his chair and saw who was it. It’s a girl with short hair-cut. She walked approached a desk in the corner then sat alone. He stared at her. “What’s wrong, Luhan hyung?” Sehun asked.

“Ah, ani. I just curious about her, she was come from our class too, but I felt that she full of mystery. Who is she?”

“Ah, that was Jeon Jiyoon. She is mysterious like what you said and I never saw her got along with any friend. She always came alone. Look! She was sitting alone there as usual.” Sehun answered.

“Jeon Jiyoon, sometimes I feel scared with her. Xiumin, did you remember when she won at our kickboxing class?” Suho asked.

“Yes. I felt lucky that I wasn’t the one who defeated by her.” Xiumin.

“What happened?” Luhan asked.

“The one who defeated by her enter to the hospital until three days. It’s really scary.”

“Jinjja?”

“Maybe that’s why she always came alone. No one wanted to keep closer with her. Plus, she always keep far away from us. Whoever, she will ignore them.”

“Ah, I remember when Suho hyung one team with her in Biology class. She never come, right?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yes, and finally I did my Biology task by myself. I took Lay’s blood and said that was Jiyoon’s blood because the teacher ordered us to take blood test with our team. Luckily the teacher believed me.”

“Why hyung, is there something bother you about her?” D.O asked.

 

 

In the morning before school time,

Luhan walked alone to his new school. Just took a paper of school’s address, he searched by himself where the school was. But when he walked in the alley, three guys with muscular body guard the alley. They asked his money but he didn’t want to give for them.

“If you are not give your money, we will force you.” One of them approached Luhan and pulled him into the wall. He pushed him and started to punch him.

Luhan can’t do anything, he just tried to prevent his punch with arms. Suddenly, he heard a bang sound and they stopped punched him. Another sound made him to open eyes and saw a girl punched and kicked them out. She against them alone by herself. A girl with short-cut hair.

“Don’t disturb him again. Never.” She said. In Luhan’s ear, her sound was really scary. Maybe those three guys thought the same with him because they ran away.

The girl approached him and pulled him to stand on his own feet. “It’s not the right way to the school. You must take another alley.” She said with cold tone. Then she started to walk.

“Wait! Hey, wait.” Luhan called her but she didn’t turn around, just keep walking.

He felt regret because he has not asked about her name yet or say thanks to her.

 

 

The bell was ringing, it’s the school end. Luhan took his bag, and he turned around to Xiumin. “Xiumin, I want to go somewhere first. I will meet you in the field after this,ne?”

“Odiga?”

He didn’t answered but just gave a smile then leaved him. After school Luhan promised with his new friends to come to play basketball together but he must go to somewhere first.

Luhan ran behind her and called her. “Wait! Hey, wait for me, please. Jeon Jiyoon-ssi, wait!” but jiyoon keep walking, pretend that she didn’t hear him.

Luhan patted her shoulder so she stopped. “What do you want?” she asked coldly.

“Jiyoon-ssi, I just want to say something to you.” She stared at him. “Thank you. About what happen in the morning, thank you very much, you helped me.”

She didn’t answer and walked again. “Hey, wait.” Luhan held her wrist. Then he offered his hand, “My name is Luhan. I’m the new student in this school. Let’s be a friend.”

“What a weak guy.” She commented.

“What? What you said?”

“You are a weak guy.”

“Weak?!”

“But if you have blood like them, I think you will transform too.” She smirked. “I’m really curious about your new form then.”

“What do you mean? I don’t understand what you said.”

“You will know it later.” She walking again.

“Hey, wait. I want to know about what you said. What do you mean about transform? Blood? Them, who were ‘them’?”

Luhan tried to catch her but when she walked into the alley, she was disappeared. He couldn’t find her in the blocked alley there. “Where are you?” he asked himself.

“And who are you, mysterious girl?”