[Crown-X] V

What've Gotten Into Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So… Baekhyun sshi, Hyoyeon sshi, we will record scene number 1, 2 and 3 for today. You must have finished reading the script book that I gave you, right?” Director Choi clapped his hands enthusiastically, eyes glowing as he looked the two stars in front of him.

Baekhyun nodded, trying to calm his nerve because… hell, the dream girl of his life was standing beside him as her usual self, not as a bloke whom he lived with. “Y-yeah” why he felt hot all of sudden?

“Where are the other members?” Hyoyeon pretended to ask though she already knew that they went to studio for individual shots. “They’re in the studio” the director answered.

Baekhyun stared at the girl who tried her best to act. He didn’t know the feeling to act as two characters but from what he could see, she must have to convince people so that they wouldn’t find out the truth. He managed to let out a chuckle, seemed like she didn’t realise that he already knew it just because of her simple mistake.

Being a girl again was nice, Hyoyeon thought. For her could wear dresses she liked and she could wear makeup conveniently as she wanted. “So shall we begin?”

“Sure! I truthfully like it if we could make it faster”

 

 The first scene wasn’t so romantic; it showed a grateful kind of feeling instead. Baekhyun walked hand in hand with Hyoyeon along the sideway on the way to her home. In the camera, Hyoyeon’s laugh was natural and endearing and so did Baekhyun’s. But Hyoyeon kept reminding herself that these all were just an act and of course, fake— no way would she take pleasure of it.

She tried to imagine that it’s not Baekhyun whom had his hand covered hers but it’s Yixing’s. She thought it was no benefit because the only man she could see was Baekhyun.

The camera followed their steps as they reached her home, and they stopped before the door. Baekhyun twisted her around so she was facing him. His hands not leaving hers, he kept it even tightened. Hyoyeon really wanted to lean back as he was inching closer to herself but again, she thought, ‘it’s just an act’

“I love you” he whispered and soon a pair of moist lips met her forehead.

The director said that scene showed gratefulness, and Hyoyeon asked why. She couldn’t figure it out. “Well, if a man walked you home after a date, doesn’t he want to tell you how grateful he is that you agreed to spend the day with him? At least, he doesn’t abandon you in a bus stop or what. And the kiss, I think you can figure it yourself”

Before Hyoyeon could protest, a grinning Baekhyun vigorously nodding that she thought sooner his head will fell off. “A man doesn’t physically show something that he wants for his girlfriend to know”

 

The second scene was when they were in the verge for a breakup. Hyoyeon almost cursed when the director decided that it’s even better with rain. What a cliché, she thought but Baekhyun thought the opposite. He seemed to agree with everything. “No, seriously! I don’t mind the rain because I don’t have to cry for real”

It’s completely dark since it’s eight in the evening. What a great timing.

The fake rain poured hardly on their whole body, their hair stuck on their face. Hyoyeon dramatically running away as Baekhyun chased behind her. She was close to cry but she just couldn’t so she depended on the rain. Baekhyun wrapped his arms around her from behind and he pulled her closer.

Inaudible sounds of thud made her flinched. Why did his heart beat that fast?

“It’s not a true relationship if a couple didn’t have a fight— serious or not. Through the fight, you can know your partner more and it’s a way to bond” the director smiled.

 

The third scene: and the last for THAT DAY— the scene that Hyoyeon need to protest because it involved her and his lips.

Heh.

“It’s our story’s . The boyfriend proposed his girlfriend” Hyoyeon wondered though, how Director Choi could be that delighted? Hey, it’s Hyoyeon’s lips involved here, mind you.

They moved to a park not too far from where they shot the previous scene. The place was quiet considering it’s almost midnight.

As the director shouted an ‘action’, a sweet smile abruptly plastered on Baekhyun’s face as he stood, facing Hyoyeon. Just enough amount of light hit her face and it made her look more angelic and stunning. Her beauty highlighted though their surroundings were dark. Baekhyun caught her hand and lifted it up till it was in his eye-level.

He murmured out the lines that he had memorised, Hyoyeon kept her eyes on him. “For the first time I met you, I know you’re the right woman for me. I determine to make you happy and I want you to know that I always love you. Sometimes I might be a jerk and stupid in your eyes so I really hope that you could forgive that foolish side of me. Would you spend your days seeing my face? Would you marry me?” a twinkling silver ring attracts her attention and she acted to gape, closing with her palm.

“Is that a yes?”

She stammered, “Y-yes. Of course, yes!”

The ring looked perfect on her finger, Hyoyeon noticed. She lifted her chin up as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter