[Crown-X] IV

What've Gotten Into Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun decided not to tell the others. He didn’t know exactly what Kim Hyoyeon was doing at their dorm, pretending to be Kyunghyo and even joined their group. Confusion seriously suffocated him that he considered to bring the girl to a quiet place and slammed her against the wall and her lips—

Wait, that wasn’t his plan. Damn lust.

It’s actually he wanted to talk with her. Why was she doing all this and—

“Kris knows something” the leader suddenly blurted out without intention. He didn’t even realize that he’s in the kitchen with the other members while preparing for dinner. Well Kyunghyo— Hyoyeon offered herself to cook something.

Sehun, being the curious human ever swiftly turned to the leader and asked, “What does Kris knows?” he tightly grip a knife, eyes were red because of damn onion and he blinked repeatedly. “Hyung!” Baekhyun stirred in his seat, flinching because of the maknae’s voice.

Baekhyun wondered, when will Sehun stop to barge into others’ businesses? He glared at the poor maknae as he refused to tell the ‘something’ that he currently found out. No way would he tell Sehun that Kyunghyo is Hyoyeon when the next moment he’s sure Sehun will bring her to his room. Some maknaes weren’t that pure and innocent, mind you.

Kai seemed too amused when he watched Hyoyeon flipped the meat professionally. Baekhyun cringed. Luhan stepped closer and he looked the cooked meat with admiring eyes but Baekhyun noticed that Luhan was watching her face, not the freaking meat. This wasn’t right.

Baekhyun cringed.

“Bloody hell since when were you guys found interest in cooking?”

“Well I don’t know that cooking would be this… fun?” Sehun shrugged his shoulders; hands trembling a little while cutting onions and as expected, the result was not really pleasant to his eyes. Luhan nodded vigorously as he sipped his coffee, “You should try! I can teach you, maybe? I guess I was born with cooking skills— woah!”

The clumsy Kai accidentally hit Luhan’s arms when he tried to grab a plate. As the result, Luhan’s cup of coffee slipped out from his hand but luckily the Chinese was fast enough to catch the cup back but unfortunately, the cold coffee spilled on Hyoyeon’s shirt… On her chest.

Frantic, with wide eyes, Luhan offered to wipe the coffee on her shirt with Hyoyeon murmuring, “No, it’s okay. I can clean it myself”

The stubborn Luhan who insisted to clean it made Baekhyun even furious. “Yah, step away from her— him”

“No! I spilled the coffee. It’s my fault” Luhan’s reached over her chest. Hyoyeon’s eyes widened.

Anxiety creeping up to Baekhyun’s face, no way in hell would he ever let Luhan’s pretty hands touched her, “NO! Bloody coffee seriously, Luhan!” Baekhyun quickly stood up from his seat and grabbed Hyoyeon’s wrist as he pulled her away from the Chinese. “What’s wrong with you?” Luhan yelled.

Oh my god, this is freaking complicated. I can’t control my brain! Baekhyun fight the urge to scoff at the elder right away because he thought doing that would just make everything even worse. He let out a nervous breath and replied, “I… uh…”

“I’m gonna go and change”

Baekhyun felt his grip was empty and the warmness that he used to feel slowly vanished away as Hyoyeon pulled her hand and went out from the kitchen. The three idol existed in the average-sized kitchen watched her every steps and when she was finally out of sight, Kai was the first one to talk, “Hyung, you’re acting odd”

“I’m not” Baekhyun denied though he actually knew that Kai was telling the truth. Kai snorted, “I am a good observer hyung. You’ve never been so protective. And you even panicked when Luhan hyung tried to help Kyunghyo… Is there something we don’t know?”

Baekhyun gulped quite amount of saliva in his throat.

“Are you gay?”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter