[Crown-X] III

What've Gotten Into Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Celeb-News

[Breaking News] Kim Hyoyeon is dating Zhang Yixing?

Article by: Kim Minseok
Photos are taken by Kim Jongdae.
August 22, 2014.

 

The hottest model from South Korea, Kim Hyoyeon, is in a high possibility to be dating a Chinese model, Zhang Yixing.

Kim Kyunghyo, the new member of a famous band Crown-X and also is the younger brother of Kim Hyoyeon was heard to speak out the current status of his sister. It is heard in their (Crown-X) conversation when they were in a restaurant after their official press conference in the same day.

Photo 1 - Is taken when they are talking about Kim Hyoyeon.

Photo 2 – The shocked face of the members after Kim Kyunghyo spoke about his sister.

Photo 3 – Luhan and Kai sudden actions.

Kim Hyoyeon and Zhang Yixing are often being paired for modelling. There is a rumour that the two are dating when a staff from a famous England’s magazine caught them hanging out in a deserted place in London. But their companies stated that the two are friends and they were not dating.   

 So, what do you think?

We will keep you updated with the news!

 

Comments (2,109)

Lulu-lover said:
Wow, just wow. My Lulu there seems really shocked!

Anonymous said:
How can Celeb-News are confident with this? Maybe they only heard a random conversation.

Owmygosh said:
Look at the other members’ expression. LOL I know all of them are Hyoyeon’s fans but it’s just—LMAO. Hey, wait… I can hear Baekhyun crying. XD

Watasiwafei:
Zhang Yixing is ripping Hyo’s fanboys heart apart. Including the four in the pictures. But Celeb-News should be really careful. The evidences aren’t enough!

Youandme:
I know they’re dating! I really like HyoXing. Who’s with me?

View next comments—

 

“This is insane Zhang Yixing. How can these news spreads without me knowing the truth that you’re dating her!” Henry throws quite amount of printed sheets in front of his popular model. He thinks that signing Yixing as a new model in China would make a huge profit for his company but now he knows he’s literally wrong.

It’s just a few days Yixing arrived in China from England. And there’s a problem that would make them broke.

“I also don’t expect this to happen” Yixing is sure they hide it really well. But not until Hyoyeon’s brother— Kim Kyunghyo managed to break the ugly secret. Well he is rather clueless that Hyoyeon finally tells about their secret relationship to her only brother.

Henry pinches the bridge of his nose and runs his hand over his black well-pressed hair. “So it’s true that you’re dating her when you know that I don’t allow my model to date someone unless you’ve been in this company for over a year”

“I’ve dated her before I signed the contract”

“It’s barely a week and you already make a mess!”

Yixing patiently stay sit on the chair, really exasperated that his new boss had been ignoring his words earlier. Hyoyeon is his first love and he trusts her more than anyone else. If the latter demand him to stop their relationship for a while or maybe even took the heavy step for a break up, he really needs to think it hardly.

“Then…” Yixing hesitated. Taking a deep breathes, he continued back, “Then what do you want me to do?”

 “Good question” Henry taps his black pen on his table and smiled, leaning in closer to the model, “Break up with her. You do know how I hate it when my models are currently dating. After a year, it’s up to you whether you want to court her back or not”

Yixing bits his lips that he could taste his blood. “I will talk to her”

“Remember Zhang Yixing, you can’t terminate your contract here unless if I decide to do it but anyway, it’s impossible for me to let go such a talent like you”

 

~

 

Later at that night, Hyoyeon couldn’t sleep at all because of thinking how the hell she could let the words slip from till it becomes a huge rumour and bam! Yes it’s her intention to let the other members know her current status but she doesn’t expect for reporters to be there and stalk them!

“GAAHHHHH!” she yells in annoyance while messing up her hair. Her short legs kicking the bed she lays and some of her pillows are already on the floor.

The other members had gone for a late-night solo activities and although she doesn’t like for being inactive, she thinks that it’s the right time for her to stop doing activity and clears her messed brain. Celeb-News did it really well that it spreads so fast like lightning—not really.

A familiar ringtone echoes into the room and she quickly traces the source. For the first time in that day, Hyoyeon could feel a wide smile on her face upon seeing her lover’s name popped on the screen of her phone. “Hello, Yixing yah!” she cried out loud, cheer enough for Yixing but still a slight hint of stress could be heard. “Yixing ah, I’m really sorry for what have happened. I really don’t know that—“

“You don’t have to apologize” a low tone from the Chinese quickly shut her up. “I actually called to talk something to you”

“What is it?” she smiles.

“I’m now in China and—“

“Wait, you’re in China?!” the statement makes Hyoyeon promptly sit up on the fluffy bed and she fiddles with a comfy pillow she honestly likes. “You don’t tell me—“

“I signed a contract with Mr. Lau. You know that I have problems with my family so I decided to work here for maybe 4 years? I don’t know… but yeah, after that, I will move to England back” he sighs heavily. “Kim Hyoyeon can you let me finish my talk?”

“Okay, sorry”

Another heavy sigh escaped from the guy’s lips, “So my current boss is really unpleased with the scandal news”

“And…?”

“He… I… We— I think we should take a break for a while” Yixing blurted, not telling the truth that his boss is actually wants them to break up. “I know this is hard for you. For both of us, actually—“

“What the heck is this about Zhang Yixing?! You know that I love you so much and why did you want me to let you go? I’m not agreeing with this !”

“Hey, calm down, Hyo… We’re not breaking up. It’s just, a paused relationship for a while. The company doesn’t allow for its models to date especially the newbies. I really want to work at England back and love you like how it’s used to be but I just can’t. My family needs me here”

“For how long?” Hyoyeon’s voice softens as Yixing brings his family issues. She knows that the guy concerns his family a lot that she can’t stop him if it related to them.

“Yes?”

“For how long do we have to stop?”

“Maybe these 12 months”

“This is seriously terrible” she laid on the bed back. “So what if one of us moves on?”

“Then… move. We just can’t stop our feeling for someone we like, right?”

But Hyoyeon doubts if she actually even has the idea of leaving Yixing and dated other guy. For all the happy moments, brief or horrid kiss and lovely dates they shared, it’s very unlikely for her to forget the guy that had showered her with love.  But what if he finally found his actual other half? Thinking of it again, won’t she be delighted if he’s happy?

“I’m gonna miss you, I swear”

“Me too” Yixing talks. “Don’t worry. If something happens along this hiatus, we’ll stay as friends”

“… And” he continues. “Send my love to your brother. Say that I’m going to kill him for spr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter