[Crown-X] II

What've Gotten Into Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, Hyoyeon sshi, I want you to just speak out proper words. Don’t say any suspicious things or else they’ll know everything about this lie, okay?” Kris patted caringly on her heavy shoulder with Hyoyeon kept her poker face. She might be looking cool at the outside but you’ll never know what’s going inside her..

She puffed, “As if I’m going to say anything ridiculous”

“Who knows?” Kris tilted his head to the side, shooting her the not trusting looks. But anyway, Kris is some sort of guy who you’ll found that he won’t be going to trust anybody except if he knew the person well. Hyoyeon wondered, what was he thinking when he decided to have eyebrows of angry birds?

She snapped her thought when Kris apparently just making a fake cough. Maybe he wanted her to speak something, “Even if you paid me with your wealthy, I will never ruin others’ life” she doesn’t expect for it to sound so wisdom though.

“Alright, I got it”

~

 

“Kyunghyo yah!” Luhan shouted at the lost Hyoyeon who kept wandering inside the building. The four of them decided to go to the interview room first when Kris called Kyunghyo a moment for some urgent meeting. He bets, maybe Kris was giving him some advice to how to not look nervous in front of the cameras.

Ah, typical newbie after all.

“Luhan?”

“You sound not really happy that I’m here. I’m really upset” he faked to sulk. But the typical Hyoyeon who doesn’t fall for aegyo walked pass by him with a snort. Who does he thought I am? Some sort of Aegyo lover?

“Ah look at you… Is this how you treat your member?” though a bit upset at her behaviour Luhan choose to follow her instead of continue sulking because, man, rumours said that the spot where they stand had those kind of creepy and supernatural activity. And yeah, ghost is Luhan’s first weakness.

“I’m just hungry and not in the mood” she said quietly but loud enough for the other guy to hear.

Hyoyeon was walking slowly now since her used to be tough legs were hurting so Luhan took the chance to sneak his arm on her shoulder and pulled her close. “What about a good lunch with the others? I’m sure they’ll like it too”

“Sure!” her face lightened up. Nothing could be better than food. “As long as I’m not paying it”

“Don’t worry Kyunghyo yah! We have our Byun Baekhyun. He’ll pay it all”

“Nice talk right there?”

The two instantly stopped in their tracks when Baekhyun approached them closer. The perfect black lines on his eyelids make him look even fiercer than the last time Hyoyeon remembered watching at him. Baekhyun crossed his arms with an exasperated puff.

“The reporters have waited for too long, you know? Where the hell have you been?” he asked, looking deeply into her soul. If just she has a trigger, she’ll consider killing the leader right in his black heart. “Yah, I’m asking you fool”

“Kris sshi called me just now”

“And he lost, Baekhyun ah”

“If I’m not kind enough, I’ll think that you’ve planned all these”

Since when have you been kind, anyway?

“Now go to the room and…” he stepped closer, leaning into her face as she backed away a bit. “… if I’ve caught something unpleasing me during the interview, just wait for what I’ll do to you” and he turned away, glaring both of the other members before paced to the room.

Hyoyeon lets out a mouthful of air from her lungs, eyes widened to how the leader is truly an arrogant though Kris was saying the opposite to her. “You don’t worry, gal. Baekhyun is the kindest leader you’ll ever meet” Kindest my , she thought. If one word could describe Baekhyun, it’s demon.

Luhan promptly shook his head, “He’s really changed. Never knew that there’s that kind of him inside”

She shot a look at the leader’s back view, sighing and debating to herself whether to continue with this all ty lies and pretend to be her dongsaeng till he’s fully recover or to take whatever will knock her soon when the members, mostly the leader, finally know about it. She wondered, what have she done for receiving such a burdening task.

 

The nonstop annoying flashes with the annoying clicking sounds with the even more annoying interviewer or reporters filled in the room that Hyoyeon consider drinking invisible potion, if that exist, and ran out from the room. She couldn’t believe that the other four guys were used to the crap and even responding to each question so calmly especially Sehun. There are some times in the moment when she wanted to learn how to do poker face from the maknae.

Well she might be a celebrity; a great model but never in her life would actually acknowledge that Korean idol life is even worse than those in England.

 “Yes, we’re working for a comeback with our new member, Kim Kyunghyo” Baekhyun flashed a smile that Hyoyeon knew was a pure fake –disgusting, hideous and plastic.

“I hope it’ll be a full success like our previous activity” Being the mature one, Luhan added the leader’s respond.

Baekhyun was sitting in the middle, with Hyoyeon and Sehun at his both sides. Next to Hyoyeon, unfortunately, was the mischievous Kai and another unfortunate thing was that Luhan sat really far away from her –at the corner of the right. Just say that he’s the only member she trusted.

“So, Kyunghyo sshi” After hearing that her name –her dongsaeng’s name was being called by someone; she snapped her thought and smiled a little t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter