[Crown-X] Prologue

What've Gotten Into Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s another hapless day, Baekhyun thought. They had just finished with trainee’s ‘examination’ last week and the company had announced that they’ll meet the new member today. Galaxy Ent’s CEO, Mr. Yifan, or actually is more comfortable with Kris, had warned for them to be nice and decent toward the new guy.

Baekhyun silently scoffed. Yes he knew, as a leader, he always want the best for his group and the experience as a trainee for years taught him to work hard for his dream. But this is too much. Baekhyun literally thought that Crown-X didn’t need a newbie.

Though it’s impossible, really, what a band without a drummer?

“Especially you, Byun Baekhyun, stop being cold he’s a human too” The CEO pointed at him with a warning look. It’s obvious enough that the CEO doesn’t like him. Maybe even hate.

Baekhyun leaved the practice room with slamming the door, leaving the mouth-gaped Sehun and Kai, the sighing Luhan and not amused Kris. Maybe, Baekhyun thought, maybe he’ll pass this one. I’m not ready for the new member’s presence, yet. So he messaged his hyung, Luhan, saying that he wasn’t feeling well and wanted to rest at their dorm.

“Can we continue without Baekhyun?” Luhan asked them as he slid his phone into pocket.

“What do you mean by without?” Crease formed on Kris’s forehead as his eyebrows knitted. “What on earth that mindless leader was thinking? He thought this is a joke?”

“He needs some time. Besides,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter