Admission

Exchange Aliens

Kris’s POV

“I still can’t believe you use your leader position against us in this ge. You never once act like one for us before! I mean, you were practically useless before. How can you ge?” Tao whines behind me. I ignore him and continue using the “Galaxy” thing I borrow from Rachel for some info on this school we’re attending. There’s no way he’ll stop whining about how I got the shotgun position anyway, and I’m sure Rachel won’t approve me stopping the car and letting him go there by himself.

“That’s not nice Tao-ah.”

“It’s not?” I can’t help my curiosity and ask her myself.

“Yes, it’s not. You can’t just… criticize someone straight in the face and brutally like that.”

“But it’s the truth, Hae Ri-ah. Can’t we just tell someone the truth? Besides, isn’t criticizing someone will make them better persons right?”

“Yes Lu Han oppa. But you should only do that during… uh, practice for example. And yet can’t use such harsh word. You must use firm, but not too firm, if you want to say bad things to people.”

Oh~ So we can’t just honestly tell someone what we think to be nice here?... That’s messed up.

Hm~ I think we’ve reached ETS already… Yup, Rachel has parked the car. We’re here. Looks like the other car has arrived before us.

“Going just a bit faster than the standard safe speed isn’t illegal yet Hae.”

“Yeah, I know oppa. I just… want extra safety that’s all. Anyway, thanks for helping me driving the guys oppa.”

“Yeah, yeah, I know. Anyway, I’m going. And… yeah, after the interviewing you should meet Jong Hyun and give the boys some driving lesson, and one extra hard training for that 2nd car. And! And don’t worry, your Mi Ri unnie is returning from an field trip today. We can drive in her car. See? That car over there. Oh, ‘til then I’m hanging at the art club kay? You guys can ask me something if you’d like too? Kay?”

…I think that’s guy’s just too enthusiastic. I don’t like him very much.

“Ok guys. The principal office is this way. Remember to be polite ok? And if he asks you guys something, give honest and confident answer. Don’t worry too much about keeping your EXO facts, he’s used to those kind of things. Ok?”

“Ok noona/Hae Ri/Rachel.”

“So, this is the principal office… Good luck guys~ And… is it ok if I go to me cheerleading practice? My team has one today, and since…”

“How long the interview will be?”

“Actually three hours. You also have to do some file-filling.”

“And your practice noona?”

“Four hours top.”

“Oh… ok, you can go noona. We won’t be needing you anyway. But in case the practice takes longer the interview, Su Ho hyung will call you so remember to keep you phone with you at all time ok?” Of course, that Se Hun kid has to end with a bit aegyo.

“Sure.”

Your POV

“Hey guys. Have you started yet?”

“Oh, you can come today? And no, not yet. We’re just warming up.”

“Oh thanks Ho Joon.”

“It’s nothing. Besides, I’m the vice-president remember? Well, since our president is here, we all can start.”

“Ok.” I quickly take the megaphone on the bench. “Ok, LET”S START EVERYONE! We’re reviewing what we practiced last time. And that we’ll work on that ending. And is Bo Ra unnie here?” I hear her saying yes. Good. “Oh, I hope you enjoy your vacation. And I’ll go over with the moves once again if you need, and we’ll have you work alone on a flyer with me for the ending. Ok everyone, let’s get into position. Bo Ra unnie, you should sit there to get a better view.” Everyone stands in their position, of course leaves a spot for Bo Ra unnie.

“Oh hey, the song Jai Ho is the 7th track right?” I ask Ho Joon. “Ok.” I click the arrow to number 8 on my armband remote control.

----------

The practice goes fast today. We’ve finished the ending and sharp up our moves, and I still have 10 minutes before 12, our meeting time.

“Hae Ri ah~”

“So You unnie?”

“Hey. What’re you doing here.”

“Uh… some people I know are having an interview in there. And unnie must be here for the bulletin board huh?”

“Uh  huh. And hey, I saw you with Jae Joong ssi in the garage earlier. So… how about it?”

“How about what?” I pretend not to understand what she’s talking about.

“Don’t even try playing it cool Hae Ri. Come on, I know about your little “crush” with him. So, how about it, talking to him so close?”

“Unnie! You know he’s got Mi Ri unnie. Besides, we’ve been friends since like, forever. There’s nothing there.”

“Hm~ I’ll let this pass then, but just because you helped me with the cyber bully article. Well, I’m off. Bye~”

I wave to her. Phew~ Good thing she let it slide today. Normally, she would get all “journalist” on me. And is EXO don-

“Oh hey. You’re done?”

“Yes.”

“Ok. Let’s go guys. We need to get you to Jong Hyun oppa to… Wait. I forgot to ask Jae oppa where to meet Jong Hyun oppa… Oh great. Sorry guys, can we go to the art room first? I have to ask Jae oppa where to go.”

“Oh, it’s ok. We’re not busy now. Besides, Su Ho did remember to bring umbrellas for us walking under this hot sun.”

----------

Xiu Min’s POV

Hae Ri has to make a phone call to that Jong Hyun guy. I remember something between “in mechanic club… call him… have cars ready…” But right now, we’re planning to talk him, not really caring about that driving thing.

“So,” I start, as the oldest. “You and Hae Ri, you’ve known each other long?”

“Yes, we have. Her father is my trainer, we’ve met since she was seven actually.”

“I heard that she had a “crush” on you. What do you think about it?”

“Uh… I know that… Se Hun ssi I believe. But…”
“I also heard that you have a girlfriend, Mi… Mi something. You’re not going to cheat on her right? And you’re not going to play on Hae Ri’s feelings right?”

“…Look guys. I know what’s happening here. I also knew Hae Ri’s feeling for me a long time ago. She even confessed that. And yes, I have a girlfriend, Mi Ri. There’s no way I’m cheating on her, not in a thousand years.”

“Just for sure, you’re talking about your earth time right. On Mato planet, a thousand years equal 10 years on Earth…”
“Yes, I’m using Earth time.” I hear him whispers something, “Aliens” probably? “Anyway, I just, and I’ve told her this, only think Hae Ri is my little sister. So chill. I’m not going to play with her feelings ok?”

“Ok then.” I’m pretty sure he’s being honest.

“But still, we don’t like you.” Jong In quickly adds.

“Yeah, and we don’t like you hanging around Hae Ri especially. So, it would be best if you won’t go near her or communicate with her in any ways… We’re good?” Oh, right. That would definitely be best, for Hae Ri, and more important, for us. We’ll hate it if he continues to hang around her.

…Huh? His face looks a bit… he’s frowning?

“Hey. Jong Hyun oppa said we can go to the track now. Let’s go guys. Oh, goodbye and thanks again Jae oppa.”

“Oh~” The [censored}, he’s putting his arm around her waist? “Goodbye Hae. See you soon huh?” Double [censored], she blushes? Oh, that’s guy is so screwed.

“Something wrong guys?”

“Yes. First, you let him p-”

“Nothing Hae. Come on, let’s go. You wouldn’t want to have Jong Hyun wait right?”

“Oh, that’s right Jae oppa. Quickly guys, the track’s this way.”

Just right before Lu Han passes Jae Joong, I see him turn around and say what we’re all thinking.

“I really hate you right now.”

----------

Author’s POV

In the end of the day, Xiu Min was chose to drive the 2nd car since he’s the oldest and actually somewhat the calmest.

As soon as you reach home, the boys are all over the big sofa in the living room and the living room’s floor. You, at the same time, have the time to admire the decoration there. Neat, simple and modern. And it also gives us a bit space for 13 people in one house.

Feeling quite excited, you run up to your room to check what they’ve done.

“Wow, they’re really are good! And the bed… oh my god, it’s so comfy! And look at these colors. Just my style. I love it!!!” You then throw yourself on it, and give yourself a short nap before time to cook dinner.