Episode 2 [Part 1]

Roommate Special : Two forces combined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1] Episode 2 [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] New Roomate, New Experience [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]

 

 

After a few minutes of travelling, the first group to arrive is Exo-K (since their dorm is closer than Apink’s)

 

“Anyeonghaseo” Baekhyun gave fan service to the camera even if he was still half-awake. Same goes to the other members. They must’ve worked hard these days.

 

“Has the other group arrived? I don’t think I look perfect right now” Kai emphasized with his smirk. “Ouh that smirk” Chanyeol was fanboy-ing around Kai with such shriek. It was a surprise since Chanyeol’s voice was too deep.

 

“Hyung, you are embarrassing me” Kai pouted, pushing the giant shyly like a girl. The others rolled their eyes. “There they go again, fanboy-ing or whatever they do” Suho scoffed in annoyance and suddenly his jaw dropped on the ground. “Hey hyung, pick up your jaw there” Suho was silent so Sehun helped him. “Here, so the flies or whatever doesn’t go in your mouth”

 

Screen caption: Maknae has turned into a nice boy

 

 

“Why are you-WOW” Baekhyun’s mouth was wide opened making the others curious as well. They turned their back and jaws were dropped one by one. D.O managed to snap out of it and spill his words out to the laughing staffs.

 

“Well that was wow” he emphasized it simply making the others snap out. “That is one house” Kai whistled excitedly.

 

 

The curious Chanyeol started to jump up to the staff. “Where is the key?” he shouted ‘gimme’ like a whining baby. In fact, he was hugging the staff’s knee making the others shaking their head.

 

“What are we going to do with you yeol” leader tisked and tried to pull the happy virus/giant away. “We are sorry behalf of him, he’s just a dummie” Sehun joked around. “Hey!” Chanyeol shouted angrily, Sehun sticked his tongue out trying to hold in his laughter.

“When are we going in?” D.O looked at the staff with sparkling eyes. “We have to wait until the other group arrives” the staff explained making the boys groan. “But I want to watch TV!” Baekhyun cooed. “We want to eat!!” SeKai shouted.

 

“oh man, they’d better be a girl group” D.O wiggled his hands angrily. “I’m cold” Baekhyun hugged the maknae which the victim protested badly. “It’s so cold~~~” D.O shivered cutely.

 

 

 

“Hey is that a black van?” Chanyeol pounced to the leader making him grit his teeth in anger.

 

“Ah! I can see some boys from here” Bomi shouted making the members arise from their seat and peek at the window. They opened it slightly revealing only their eyes. Namjoo bounced on her seat after knowing who they boys were. “It’s Exo-K!” Chorong shouted at the maknae

 

“Why aren’t you excited maknae?” Eunji curiously looked at her, grabbing the others attention. “I knew it since we were at MBC Music Core” she smirked at her unnies. “How did you know?” Naeun looked into the maknae’s eyes amusingly.

 

“Well, earlier, I saw the camera filming Exo-K’s dressing room, the cameraman tried to dodge my questions so I think that Exo-K will be our roommates” The members nodded and they were shrieking out of excitement as the van approached closer and closer

 

 

"See you soon Exo-K! Bang-ya!" Bomi and Maknae looked at the camera

 

 

“Which group do you think it would be?” a staff asked the members. “I hope it’s a girl group” Baekhyun answered quickly without hesitation. “ I hope maybe Apink?” Suho shyly stated. The others started to but at the same time, they agreed with their leader’s decision. “Oh! I see some pairs of eyes at the window” Sehun pointed.

 

The ‘pairs of eyes’ were vanished as the new roommates closed the van window. “The eyes looks like a girl’s eye” D.O excitedly hugged Chanyeol. “Oh! The van stopped! Ahh Jaebal, a girl group please!” Baekhyun shouted in frustration making the staffs giggle.

 

“Yahh! You go out first” Chorong pushed Eunji to the front. “No, maknae should go first!” Eunji hugged the car seat forcedly. “the leader should go out first!” maknae pushed the leader to the front door. Namjoo was pushed by Naeun. Namjoo was pushed by Bomi. Bomi was pushed by Eunji. Eunji was pushed by the leader and maknae was pushing the leader.

 

“Girls!’ manager rubbed his temple annoyingly. “Why don’t you play rock, paper, scissors?” the other nodded and played one by one making the Exo-K members wait outside for a long time. “What is taking them so long?” Chanyeol walked to the van and tried to peek through the glass. The others did the same and tried to peek.

 

Suddenly, the door was opened and since the Apink members were pushing each other. All of them fell on the ground except for the leader. “HAHAHA, nice job manager oppa” leader gave a thumbs up and walked outside looking at the members happily and when she shifted to the left.

 

Exo-K members took a step back from the window shyly. “Let me help you” since Bomi was the closest to Baekhyun, he helped her up by using his right hand. Bomi embarrassedly dusted her clothes and bowed to Baekhyun and the Exo-K members

 

The Apink members stood up shyly except for the leader.

 

 “ We Are one! Anyeonghaseo, Exo-K imnida”

 

 

“1,2,3 Anyeonghaseo, Apinkeu imnida” the Apink leader counted, making the other members bow. There was an awkward and it was silent throughout. The staff gave the key to the Exo-K leader.

 

“WOW, is that our house?” maknae Hayoung emphasized it with her hands making the others giggle at her wit. “From now on, you will officially become roommates” the Apink and Exo-K members clapped their hands and smiled at each other.

 

The Exo-K leader, Suho walked to the Apink leader making her flustered. “Chorong-sshi, let’s open the door together” Chorong hid her face from embarrassment the other members threw and nodded while she was giggling.

 

~

Self-interview

 

Q : What was your first impression of the Apink leader, Chorong?

Suho: She was a shy one and she’s cute too hehe

 

Q: What was your first impression of the Exo-K leader, Suho?

Chorong: He was brave enough to step to me hehe. I can’t wait to know you more Suho-sshi!

 

~

 

The leaders opened the door together revealing such a luxurious interior. “Wow” they said in unison and smiled at each other. The Apink members walked in first followed by the Exo-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter