Episode 3 [Part 1]

Roommate Special : Two forces combined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Episode 3 Part 1 [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] Sehunnie will give you a crucial hint about the guests, Good luck! [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]

 

 

Chorong was the first to wake up. She went to shower first before the bathroom is taken.

 

“Good morning~” Chorong walked downstairs but there was no respond. Hum?—Chorong tiptoed for a better view. “No one is awake yet?It’s already 10 a.m” she sighed, entering the kitchen to make some breakfast. 

 

“Ah? Bwoya?”Chorong opened every cabinet that she could find but there was no food, spaghetti, nothing. “I guess I have to go grocery shopping” Chorong lazily grabbed her handbag, heading out to the nearest store by car.

 

D.O was the next one to wake up. He stretched as he yawned widely. His eyes were searching for the clock and it was already 10:05 a.m. He shifted as Naeun’s sleeping face grabbed his attention. She looks pretty even without make up—D.O creeped a smiled as he gazed at her.

 

Suddenly, Naeun started to mumble some words as her eyes were still closed making D.O embarrassedly look away. It’s a good thing she didn’t caught me—D.O thought. He took his towel and headed into the bathroom. The sound of the water woke Naeun up.

 

“Ah? It’s already 10:15?” she messed up her hair with her tummy growling for food. “eurerong~eurerong~eurerong~” Naeun sang, fixing up hers and D.O’s bed. She knocked the bathroom door making D.O surprised. “Ouh, you scared the heart out of me Naeun-ah” D.O spoke

 

Naeun apologized to him. “Hey would you mind to go jogging with me?” she asked. D.O was still in the bathroom, putting some clothes on. “Jogging at 10 am?” he scratched his head. “Uh yeah” Naeun simply answered. “Oh yeah sure” D.O spoke as he opened the bathroom door. “Have you showered yet?” D.O was busy drying his fluffy dark hair as he looked at Naeun.

 

“N-no, I was about to” Naeun took her pink towel heading inside the bathroom. D.O just nodded. His attention was at his bed. Did she rearrange the pillows and blanket of my bed?—D.O smiled at his thoughts walking outside of the room.

 

~

 

Self-interview

 

Q: Do you always jog?

Naeun: I need to stay fit so it’s a regular thing for me to do

 

Q: How did you react? (about Naeun fixing up your bed)

D.O: It was a nice feeling. Thanks Naeun-ah /smiles/

 

~

 

Meanwhile in NamjooXKaiXBomiXBaekhyun’s room

 

Apparently, Bomi, Namjoo and Kai were wide awake with red eyes. “How long did you guys sleep?” Namjoo asked the dazed Kai and Bomi. “I only slept for a few hours” Kai answered. Bomi shook her head violently as she tried to hold up her eyelids.

 

“Bo? You didn’t sleep at all?” Namjoo worriedly look at her unnie. “I only slept for a few hours JooJoo” Bomi scratched her eyes as she looked at the sleeping Baekhyun. I’m going to kill this guy when he wakes up—Bomi angrily stated.

 

Screen caption: What has happened here?

 

~

 

Self-interview

 

Q: What happened?

Kai: /yawns/ we couldn’t sleep much because of Baek hyung. It’s a normal thing for us Exo members

 

Q: Why?

Namjoo: He was snoring so loudly that I couldn’t sleep at all

 

Q: Message to Baekhyun

 

Bomi: /holds fist/ don’t snore again

Kai: Hyung, jaebal, let us sleep in peace

Namjoo: Oppa!!! I’m going to kill you /shoves imaginary knife/

 

Q: Baekhyun, anything to say?

Baekhyun: /does full bow/

Staffs: /laughs/

Baekhyun: /kneels down/ please forgive my sins guys, I promise I won’t do it again /puppy eyes/

 

~

  Screen caption: Are you sure there Baekhyun-sshi?

 

 

At a peaceful corner in the southest room,

 

“Hayoung-sshi, Hayoung-sshi, wake up” Sehun yawned over and over again in front of the camera, rubbing his red sleepy eyes with no expression. Sehun looked like he’s glaring making the Apink maknae flinch. “Ahh!!” Hayoung screamed, covering her face in the mean time.

 

“AHH” Sehun’s shriek wasn’t that high and not that low. It was basically a normal surprising shriek. The shrieking started to become constant in which awoken up the next door ‘neighbor’. A furious knock made the two maknaes stop on the spot. Must’ve been the leaders?—Sehun deeply thought. Oh my we are going to get killed—Hayoung bit her lips nervously as she tried her best to look at the ‘scared’ Sehun.

 

“What do we do?” Sehun mouthed. “I don’t know” Hayoung whispered into his right ear. Sehun was deeply flustered because her face was only a few inches from him. Maknae Hayoung realized the situation embarrassedly. Backing off was maybe a better idea for Maknae Hayoung. “Err..sorry Sehun-sshi” Hayoung slightly bowed.

 

“Oppa” Sehun spoke. Oppa? What is he talking about?—Hayoung scratched her head confusedly. “Call me Sehun oppa” Sehun paused, waiting for an answer from the quiet Apink maknae. She nodded as she realized the real situation. “Call me anything you want” Hayoung squeaked. Sehun smiled shyly, trying to think of a nickname in the mean time.

 

What should I call her?—Sehun questioned. “I’ll call you Hayoung-ie?” Sehun looked at the Apink maknae shrugging his shoulders slightly. Apink Maknae Hayoung smiled at him as a sign of agreement. Sehun noticed that her bangs we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter