Episode 2 [Part 2]

Roommate Special : Two forces combined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1] Episode 2 Part Two [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] Comment please~ [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]

 

A staff handed them a few envelopes.

 

 

 

“So who wants to unveil the first envelope?” Namjoo raised her hand. Yes! I am going to pick!—Namjoo thought with such excitement. Apparently, she wasn’t the only one who rose up her hand. The Exo-K maknae and Kai looked deviously at Namjoo. Looks like a showdown—Baekhyun thought, giggling himself with Chanyeol by his side.

 

“Oh please guys, let Namjoo-sshi pick first, be like a gentlemen for once” Suho stared at the two naughty boys. Sehun and Kai snorted at each other, shifting towards Namjoo. “Go ahead” their smiles were obviously not sincere. Namjoo scoffed in annoyance.

 

“Oh, fine, you guys open the first one” Namjoo continued on with a forced smile. Those two looked at each other with jumps of joy. Oh boy—Naeun thought. “Are you sure that they are older than Namjoo?” Bomi looked at the bacon boy. “No, they’re just kids” Baekhyun snickered.

 

“As if you’re not a kid” Chanyeol crossed his arms with Baekhyun in disbelief. Park Chanyeol!—Baekhyun thought, cursing that he will get that boy. “He’s right there Baek hyung” D.O snorted making Baekhyun feel small. Oh I give up—Baekhyun rubbed his temple in annoyance with those two morons laughing away with watery eyes.

 

“Morons” .Suho tisked in annoyance causing the Apink members to laugh. “well that’s something you don’t see everyday” Apink maknae looked at the two Exo-K maknaes fighting about the envelope. Finally, Sehun got to be the first to open the envelope followed by Kai and Namjoo.

 

Kai and Namjoo glared at Sehun who was currently mocking them( with a peace) with the envelope.

 

 

“Unbelievable” Namjoo and Kai looked at each other with dissatisfaction. Sehun walked up to the camera with a picture in front of the camera lens. “This room” he smiled.

 

 

“That room is like colorful” Naeun wowed.

 

 

 

How cute—Chanyeol thought. “Time to draw the names!!” Chorong ran to the front, grabbing the two drawing boxes away to the couch. Cute as always—D.O thought, creeping out a smile on his face.

 

One of the staff picked two folded papers and officially: Suho and Chorong are ROOMMATES!

 

I knew it—Suho thought with an obviously happy grin. Chorong smiled happily, swiping her luggage from the purple armchair. Suho stared at the happy Chorong making the girl blush. Suho pulled her up to the stairs leaving all of the younger kids just like that.

 

~

 

Self-interview

 

Q: What do you think of Chorong (as a roommate)?

Suho: She’s bubbly and cute yet again hehe xD

 

Q: What do you think of Suho (as a roommate)

Chorong: I’m lucky I got this chance since I previously stated that I wanted to know him more, let’s become best buddies Suho-sshi /smiles/

 

Q: Suho and Chorong have become roommates! What do you think? (explain it in one word)

Bomi: /scoffs/ uptight

 

~

 

“Not even a goodbye?” Eunji scoffed before asking Kai to open the next envelope. Kai gladly nodded with a firm salute. “Nae, Eunji-sshi!” Kai showed the picture to the camera.

 

 

 

“It’s such an elegent room” Bomi squealed loudly making the others shake their heads with a small grin. Bomi giggled before proceeding to the folded paper that one of the staff just drew.

 

Officially: Eunji and Chanyeol are roommates!

 

“Yeah!” both of them shouted, high-fiving each other without noticing. It happened automatically until they snapped out, letting each other’s hand go. “I’m sorry Chanyeol-sshi” Eunji awkwardly apologized. Chanyeol tried his best to hide his flushed face from Eunji but it was just unavoidable.

 

“It’s o-okay” Chanyeol waved his hands to Eunji trying to look at her brown eyes. They were looking at each other which gained the other members attention. “Get going already!” they shouted in unison making the two snap out again. “hehe” they awkwardly chuckled, pulling their bags up to their room upstairs.

 

~

 

Self-interview

 

Q: What do you think of Eunji (as a roommate)?

Chanyeol: I bet she’s really fun deep down but for now since we were still awkward about the sudden skinship, we’ll just have to wait until the right time comes to become close friends

 

Q: What do you think of Chanyeol (as a roommate)?

Eunji: Since I heard he was the happy virus just like me, it’s going to be hectic if we are put in the same room /points/ believe me it will

 

Q: Eunji and Chanyeol got to be roommates! What do you think? (explain it in one word)

D.O: Hectic /flicks tongue/

 

~

 

It was finally Namjoo’s turn to unveil the ‘mystery’ envelope. She walked to the camera brightly smiling with a picture of a four bed bedroom.

 

 

“Looks like four people are going to be roommies this time” Bomi hugged her knees tightly before walking up to get four folded papers from the staff.

 

Kai snatched it from Bomi’s hand making Bomi pout-ly glared at the younger boy. “Kai!” she shouted loudly which Kai stuck his tongue out gladly. “They’re like tom and jerry” Baekhyun looked at them. “the start of a best friend forever chronicles I see here” Sehun munched his choc cookie with such delicacies. D.O just stared at the Exo-K maknae with envious eyes.

 

Sehun flinched at the ‘owl’ eyes which made his cookie drop onto the ground. “Oh- hyung!! My cookie” Sehun groaned, looking at the giggling D.O. “Aha, it was the last cookie, sorry Sehun-sshi” Namjoo mockingly grabbed the last cookie in the wrapping making the Exo-K maknae snort in disbelief.

 

“At least they’re getting less awkward with each other” Hayoung squeaked with the others in agreement. “Now, Kai give the paper back to Bomi” Baekhyun ordered him which he(Kai) refused at first. Kai walked up to the ‘tapping left foot’ Bomi with an un-sincere smile. Bomi snatched the papers back making Kai whine like a baby.

 

Bomi stuck her tongue with such a mocking expression making the members die out of laughter. “Ouh, my cheekbones hurt!” Naeun whined with her left hand busy cupping her cheek. “ Bomi, Baekhyun, Kai and Namjoo” Bomi read out loud as she looked at them one by one. “Yay! Bomi yahh~~~” Kai tried to hug Bomi but she happily push him away.

 

“Stinks to be you” Baekhyun stated, trying to hug Bomi as well. Bomi’s cheeks were as red as a tomato. “Baek and Kai, you can’t hug a girl that you ONLY met for only a day” D.O responsibly scolded both of the two. “So then, let’s just hug Namjoo” Baekhyun and Kai hugged the flustered Namjoo.

 

“What are you doing? At least Bomi is more mature” Sehun shifted towards Bomi. Apparently, Bomi joined in the group hug making the others rub their temples. “at least it’s sweet” Naeun squealed gaining the others attention. How cute—Kai thought as the ‘group hug’ came to an end.

 

“We’ll be going now bye!!!” they ran upstairs bringing suitcases, toys, dolls and weird stuffs. (weird stuffs like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter