Episode 3 [Part 2]

Roommate Special : Two forces combined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Episode 3 [Part 2] [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] Enjoy~ [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]

 

 

“Anyeonghaseo, Exo-M imnida” the exo-m members bowed before proceeding to barge into the ExoPink house.”Are you sure that they know that we are the guests?” the supposedly member Xiumin looked at Chen, followed by the other members.

 

“A hundred percent sure,I even waved at the Chanyeol from the van” Chen proudly smiled.

 

When did that happen?

 

Flashback

 

 

End of flashback

 

 “And if they don’t know..” the Exo-M maknae raised his eyebrow. “Then.. Chanyeol is just blind” Chen leisurely stated making the others chuckle. “hmm.. fair point” Luhan smiled.

 

“I can’t believe we are going to meet Apink sunbaes again wehehee” Kris squealed. It was actually a rare thing to happen but the other members decided to laugh among themselves only. “Oh, Apink” Lay smiled at the thought. “Since we all feel that way then how about Luhan?” Xiumin rolled his eyes towards the shy Luhan.

 

“Shut up, baby” Luhan pushed his hand towards the fake maknae’s face. “Hey, get your dirty hand off of my beautiful face, you germ” Xiumin pushed away Luhan’s hand. “Ouch, I’m a germ” Luhan scoffed in disbelief. “Hahaha” the others laughed out loudly as they start to tease the ‘Luhan germ’

 

Lay walked to the doorbell as he pressed it over a hundred times. Kris helped by knocking the door continuously, meanwhile the others were busy searching for ‘humans’ through the window.”I see them look look” Chen pointed at the window loudly.

 

“I can’t hear anything from here” Tao stated. “Oh look Bomi sunbae is about to open the door” Tao ran to the door followed by the others. “Anyeo—“ the Exo-m members stopped as Bomi disappeared from the front door. Lay scratched his head.

 

“Did we just saw a ghost?” Tao panicked as he shrieked but it was immediately covered by Kris’s hand. “Don’t make too much noise” Kris hissed. They were stunned for a second as they saw the Exo-K maknae lurking in front of the door.

 

“Oh hye Sehun—“ Chen was about to continue but Sehun decided to cut in. “What are you guys doing here?” Sehun slammed the door shut making the others groan in frustration. “That’s no way for you to treat a guest!!!” the Exo-M members shouted angrily.

 

The whole housemates ran into their rooms to doll up (except for Sehun). “This isn’t even compulsory” Sehun sighed. “I’m bored” Sehun paused. “Time to go away now” he ran upstairs leaving the guests unattended. “What kind of show is this?” Tao sighed before proceeding to open the front door again.

 

 It’s Roommate!

 

“Woah where did they go?” Kris scratched his head.

 

Where’s the missing Chorong, Naeun and D.O by the way?

 

“Meat, cereals, milk and bla bla bla” Chorong frustatedly threw the whole shopping list. “This is too much! I should’ve brought someone along, someone strong” Chorong suddenly grinned at the thought. “I wonder which Exo-K member is worthy enough to be brought along?” she smiled.

 

~

Self-interview

 

Q: Who is the strongest in Exo-K?

Chorong: I don’t know, neither of them looks strong enough :P

 

Q:If you had to choose in the first place? Who would the lucky guy be?

Chorong: I was about to say Eunji but if you so, I think Chanyeol would be the one? Maybe?

 

Q: Chorong was asked to choose the strongest person in Exo-K

Suho: We’re closest so maybe she chose me XD

Baekhyun: You are obviously the least strong one in Exo-K and Exo combined

Suho: Oh come on guys back me up /looks at other Exo-K members/

Chanyeol : /looks away/

Sehun: /distracts himself/

Kai: Ooh a bird /stands up, walks to the farthest window/

Suho: /looks at D.O/

D.O: eh? What did you say? /owl eyes/ I think it’s either Chanyeol or Kai?

         (D.O’s answer to the question)

Suho: I hate you guys

Others: H-hyung  ^-^”

 

No Suho-sshi! Don’t hate them ^^”

 

~

 

“I’m done for now!” Chorong stacked the groceries on the counter making the cashier gasp. “Wow, that’s a lot of stuff, ma’am” he politely stated. “Aha, it’s for my members, they are like 12 of us in total so I don’t it’s that shocking lol” Chorong chuckled.

 

“Is it for your members in Roommate?” he smiled widely. “Yes, why do you ask?” I looked at him. “Please can you give me your autograph?” he pleaded. Chorong proudly smiled as she looked at the camera. “I’m sooo popular” she stated.

 

 Of course miss popular~

 

“Thank you so much, I’m a big ExoPink shipper” he stated. “Thank you” Chorong bowed before exiting to the car. “What are you doing standing there like that, help me” Chorong handed the groceries to the staffs.

 

 Chorong-sshi.. we are not your servants -.-

 

“Time to go home” Chorong grabbed her sunglasses as she waved goodbye to the camera. “Beep Beep” she started to sing the Beep Beep song by BTOB.

 

BGM: Beep Beep By BTOB

 

Meanwhile, Naeun an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter