Episode 1

Roommate Special : Two forces combined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1] Episode 1 [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] Welcome to Roommate Special: Two forces combined [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]

 

“Anyeonghaseo, Apinkeu imnida”

 

                

 

The Apink members bowed as they headed back to their dressing room, finishing up their Mr.Chu performance on MBC Music Core. “Why are you guys filming us?” Namjoo rubbed her eyes, looking at the camera’s mirror checking out her face. “I’m pretty aren’t I?” Namjoo smiled happily as she showed aegyo. “No you’re not” Naeun shouted passing by Namjoo, flicking her tongue.

 

“Naeun unnie is so bad” Namjoo whispered showing a fist of anger to the camera. “I saw that!” Naeun shouted as she stood right next to Namjoo causing Namjoo herself to scream in shock. “You surprised me, mianhae unnie, I won’t do it again” Namjoo pleaded with her eyes. Naeun nodded running away from the camera. Namjoo giggled. “I take it back unnie” she smiled evily stabbing her unnie’s back

 

“Eunji-ah” Chorong shouted pushing Namjoo aside from the camera. Namjoo gave her a glare but unfortunately she got one back from the eldest unnie. She flinched running away to play with the maknae. “What do you need, unnie?” Eunji walked to the camera hugging her oldest unnie. Chorong was different, she pushed Eunji away irritatingly as she pointed towards the camera.

 

“The cameraman is still here? You shouldn’t be in a girl’s dressing room” Eunji smoothly said causing the cameraman to laugh awkwardly. “She was just kidding, don’t be scared” Chorong laughed with her high-pitched yet unique laugh. Eunji turned into a happy virus as both of the girls were playing and dancing around.

 

“Anyenghaseo, maknae Hayoung imnida” the apink maknae bowed looking really awkward at the camera. This continued on for a whole minute causing her older unnies to laugh while they were pointing at her. Hayoung showed a sad yet cute face, facing to the camera. “Don’t cry, don’t cry” the older unnies chanted causing Hayoung to go and strangle them

 

“This is Anchor Kim Namjoo reporting of an escaped gorilla who is really good in exaggerate dancing, the gorilla’s face is blurred to not make the audiences die with her ugly face” Namjoo used a paper and rolled it to use it as a microphone. The blurred face of the gorilla looked at the camera then at Namjoo. “Can you show us the exaggerate dance again, Rilla Yoon?”

 

The blurred gorilla made a gorilla noises and danced (which accidentally hit her head) and various more dances causing the whole staff to laugh.

 

                    

                  

 

The gorilla plummeted down on the ground embarrassedly. “This has been Anchor Namjoo and Rilla Yoon” they bowed to the camera. Bomi and Namjoo ended up laughing shyly as their G.Na sunbae entered.

 

She looked at them like a lost cat. G.Na bowed to the camera and left them awkwardly. Namjoo and Bomi continued laughing at each other as the door was closed again.Now, Chorong appears on the camera making the cameraman in shock.

 

                   

 

 “What are you eating?” the cameraman asked, zooming into the container. She smiled sheepishly. “Chicken feet” she munched on some and ate in front of the camera closely. “Chicken feet goddess!!” Bomi shouted.

 

Chorong looked back, growling at her causing a horror atmosphere right now. Their manager came in on time and looked at the current situation. The manager pushed their heads away forcing them to sit on the couch. “Girls, do you know why there is a cameraman here? Did you take care of your manners?”. The Apink members winked at each other and smiled innocently at the cameraman.

 

“Nae! We did manager-nim” Chorong shouted.

 

Screen caption: Lies~

 

“That’s good girls, back to the topic” Manager took out a white envelope. “Is it pay day already?” Eunji asked causing manager to look at her. Eunji smiled widely showing off her eye smile. The manager shouted no strictly making Eunji pout, wrapping her arms at Chorong’s arm.

 

“You guys are going to join a show!” Namjoo jumped up and down excitedly. “Is it We Got married?!” .The manager shook his head. “Any other guesses?”.Bomi rise up her hand trying to think, looking pretty at the camera. The other members cringed including the manager himself. “I think it’s Apink’s Showtime! Weheheheh!” she chanted showtime over and over again causing the manager to pull her away.

 

“No girls, you are going to star in the new upcoming special season of Roommate“ The others looked at each other rather puzzled. “season 2 already and it’s a special, why is it called special?” maknae Hayoung finally spoken after a long time. “You guys are going to be roommates with a boy group” Bomi excitedly jump causing herself to fall down on the ground. The members laughed, only maknae managed to hold it in and help her up.

 

“Thank you maknae Hayoung” Bomi suddenly acted as a princess. The others looked at her without an expression. Bomi giggled loudly before shutting up causing such an awkward moment. “So when will we start recording?” a smart question from Naeun was plopped. The cameraman pointed his hand down to the floor. “What now?” Eunji asked in her busan accent. “Yes” the cameraman simply nodded. The other girls looked at each other in excitement. “I wonder who the boy group is!” they shouted loudly dancing around causing the manager to palm himself in annoyance.

 

“Juseonghamnida” manager bowed in front of the camera. The cameraman then left the room and knocked on another room down the hall. The name of the boy band was blurred for a moment. The cameraman knocked the door gently. “Nuguseyo?” a voice shouted between the door. He opened it slightly and since many fans recognize that handsome forehead.

 

“Ah! A camera” he shouted but unfortunately, he closed the door back. The cameraman scratched his head knocking the door again. “Please wait for a second” the same guy said. The cameraman waited at the front door and stumbled upon Apink’s maknae Oh Hayoung.

 

“You again? Anyeonghaseo” Hayoung bowed. Suddenly, both of them were stunned as they heard a ruckus coming from the other side of the door. “A camera is here! Clean this place up!!!” Hayoung laughed awkwardly facing to the camera. “Was that Exo-K Suho’s voice?” she asked trying to figure out the owner’s voice. She then looked at the name card at the front door of the dressing room.

 

“This is Exo-K’s dressing room” the cameraman panicked as she read it out loud causing the other side of the door to shut up. Someone was peeking out of the room and guess who? It was Exo-K’s Sehun. He was a bit flustered and he immediately bowed as he saw Apink’s maknae Hayoung. She bowed back shyly and looked at the camera.

 

“What are you doing in front of Exo-K’s room?” Hayoung asked over and over again. Without notice, all of the Exo-K members were looking at the cameraman too. “I just stumbled upon here” please don’t make me blow out the secret the cameraman thought. “Ouh, but why were you filming us?” Suho asked.” We were just filming everyone” the cameraman spoke praying hardly so that the secret won’t be blown

 

“So why did you even enter our dressing room?” Hayoung asked while bowing to the Exo-K members. The others who don’t know the real situation just looked at each other confusedly. “What is happening here, Hayoung-sshi?” leader Suho asked. His face expression showed all of it. “This cameraman was filming us and we were invited to –“ Exo it’s your turn to perform” one guy cut in and pulled Exo-K towards the stage.

 

Exo-K members bowed and left them. “Nevermind, I’m going back to the dressing room” Maknae Hayoung waved to the camera leaving the cameraman in relief.

 

Soon, the Exo-K members walked down the hallway after performing ‘Overdose’ and waved at the camera. “You again?” Baekhyun pointed. The other swarmed around the camera. Chanyeol was showing a peace sign which he was addicted to when he sees a camera. The others were busy checking their appearance in the camera.

 

“Please come in” Kai showed the way and surprisingly, the room was spotless which was very odd and suspicious. “Did you guys clean the room?” the cameraman asked and D.O nodded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter