[MS x NE] 03. Roleplay...?

ღ Apink x Infinite ∞ One-shot Collection ∞ Song Lyrics/Not ∞ Any Genre ∞ Currently Not Accepting Request ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
First Author Note: This one-shot is related to Bad Girl, Good Boy story since I will tell the story about them when they’re still little. 11 years-old Naeun and 13 years-old Myungsoo… Enjoy~~

 

On the corner of his eyes, he could see her running towards somewhere he doesn’t know. The girl was running so fast without an umbrella, running through the rain without minding her clothes. The black plastic bag she was holding was pretty big and made him curious because she never wanted to bring something big and heavy before.

 

Curiosity started to fill his mind. There must be a reason behind it. He guessed, it must be something that she really likes or loves until she wanted to sacrifice to do it. But what does she likes? By the look of the plastic bag, it must be something big and heavy. For years he had known her, this is the first time he had saw her likes something that big and heavy.

 

Before she completely disappeared from his sight, he decided to run after her and find out the truth. Quickly, he ran after her and followed behind her without her noticed it. They ran quiet far and it made him wondered more. Naeun didn’t like to walk or run too far.

 

Suddenly the girl stopped, made him stopped and hid behind the trash can. (Oh my, that’s a dirty place especially in rain.) Naeun looked around to make sure no one was following her. Gladly enough she didn’t notice his presence or else he will be dead for sure. (Oh it seems no one knew how powerful she is.)

 

After she was assured that no one was there–even though he was actually there–she walked towards an empty alley on her right. At first, he just watched her entering the empty alley alone. An empty alley could be dangerous… That thought crossed his mind, made him panicked.

 

Without thinking he ran towards the empty alley where she headed. Soon after he turned towards the alley, he only found her kneeling and tried to make a shelter–don’t know what for. Knowing she’s okay, he hid himself behind the trash can (again.).

 

From his spots, he could see her struggled to make a shelter with lumbers, cardboard, and unused clothes. It’s pretty cute how she bitted her lips in annoyance when the shelter didn’t turn out good enough. This maybe the last time he could see her struggled this much. It’s such a rare sight, indeed.

 

From his spots, he could see how she puffed her cheeks in annoyance and sat down on the dirt whild watching the undone shelter. “I wish Myungsoo could help me with this…” She mumbled to herself, loud enough for him to hear.

 

Hearing how much she believed in him made him smiled in happiness as he kept watching her. Hmm, maybe he should just help her, not just lurking around and do nothing. But before he could approach her, someone approach her first.

 

“Hey, kiddo! What are ya doing here?” Three boys approached her as they surrounded her. The voice behind sure made her startled because he could see her jumped a little bit before looked behind her.

 

“I-I…” He could see how frightened she was when she looked at the three guys surrounding her. If they dared lay a finger on her, he will make sure they regret it. Is he afraid with those guys? Of course not, they were his hoobae in school. Nothing compares to him. But the problem is, she was scared now.

 

He wanted to help her but the thing is… She always mad at him when he followed her everywhere. And he doesn’t want to get caught. The last time he got caught, she ignored him for two months. Soon to be teenage girls are scary…

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter