[MS x NE] 01. If You Loved Me...

ღ Apink x Infinite ∞ One-shot Collection ∞ Song Lyrics/Not ∞ Any Genre ∞ Currently Not Accepting Request ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rain poured heavily at Seoul. Thunderstorm could be heard everywhere. Cold breeze could be felt anywhere. But here she is, running towards the rain, trying to grab his hand, trying to stop him walking endlessly in the rain. Why did he want to leave her?

 

She grabbed his hand to stop his movement. He turned his head towards her, with a bitter smile on his face. Her eyes widened after she saw his bitter smile, she never seen him like this. He was always strong, happy, optimistic, and full of smile… but not bitter smile.

 

For seconds, she only looked at his sad eyes which looking back at her. Those sad eyes looked like he wanted to cry, but she doesn’t know if he had cried yet since the raindrops also made his face wet. Both of them didn’t say anything, just looking at each other.

 

“Naeun…” He finally decided to speak. “I… I need to go…” He sadly said as his he closed his eyes. Did he cry? She doesn’t know but she definitely knew she’s crying now.

 

“W-what do you mean? What… do you mean, Myungsoo?” She said between her cries while kept looking at his face. She let go off his hand then cupped his cheeks with of her hand, making him looking directly at her if he opened his eyes.

 

You told me you would love me forever
You told me you would cherish me, you promised
How can that feeling change? I don’t know

 

“I… I’m sorry, Naeun… I will die soon…,” He grimaced as he said the words. He kept closing his eyes, as if he was holding back his tears.

 

What did he just say? Die…? Why…? Why him…? No! It can’t be… It’s all lie! He can’t die now! He can’t just leave her alone! “M-Myungsoo… D-Don’t lie… P-Please tell me… please t-tell me it w-was a-all lie!” She shuttered between her cries. But seeing his unchanged expression, she shouted, “Y-you can’t just leave me! Y-you know I-I couldn’t do anything without you!”

 

“No… Naeun… stop saying those things… I have heart disease since I was born… my heart… couldn’t pump blood as strong as other people, as strong as normal people… And lately… it’s getting worse… W-while the doctor… couldn’t find the right heart for transplantation…” He held both of her hands and grabbed it tightly.

 

Hearing his words, made her heart shattered in pieces, made her strength gone, and also made her happiness fade away. In other words, made her world destroyed. She couldn’t do anything if he left her. Her source of happiness is him. Her source of love is him. Without him, she couldn’t feel any of those again.

 

Even if I have the whole world, it’s no use to me
You know I can’t go on without you

 

“No! Stop! Stop this… I hate this!!” She shouted as she slipped her hands from his grips. Feeling her feet so weak, she slumped down to the ground while keep looking at him. But her vision was blurred with tears and raindrops.

 

“Naeun…” He called out softly while opened his eyes and kneeled down in front of her. Without wasting anytime he pulled her into a tight hug, as if he doesn’t want to let her go although he knew he should do that soon.

 

“P-please stay… D-Don’t you love living here…? D-Don’t you want to stay…? I-If you want… you mustn’t… y-you mustn’t…” She couldn’t bear to say the ‘d’ word. Because every time she said or thought about it, the worst scenario played on her mind.

 

He didn’t say anything. He just kept silent as he hugged her tighter. “S-sorry… I-I’m so sorry…” He sobbed. He also couldn’t contain his sadness anymore. “I… I-I… I’m s-sorry…” He said between his cries.

 

She couldn’t believe the time of separation has come. But why did the separation be this bad? Why they couldn’t just separate normally? Why it has to be like this? Why he has to die? Why him? Why not her instead…?

 

She wished they could be happy again like how they used to be. Laughed together, played together, sang together, happy together, smiled together, and lots of more. Her heart couldn’t just let him go after seven years they’ve been together plus four years being friend before it.

 

How she wanted everything she said become true. If that happened, she will say ‘Please don’t leave me’ ‘Please don’t die’ over and over. But reality is bitter. This is life, not fairytale.

 

If we loved
If we really loved
Think about it for a moment
Think about the time when we were everything to each other

We were so happy to the point of tears
Please don’t leave me
My heart is saying it can’t let you go
Come back to me

 

“I can’t love you anymore… I only make you sad… I need to go… far away… so y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter