[HW x BM] 01. Light

ღ Apink x Infinite ∞ One-shot Collection ∞ Song Lyrics/Not ∞ Any Genre ∞ Currently Not Accepting Request ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He watched her danced a contemporary dance in the practice room. Without anything in his mind, he only thought about her in his mind. Her dances were flawless, beautiful, and perfect. Her mind and dance seems really into the song, like she retelling the story of the songs.

 

He couldn’t get his eyes off her. Her dances made him stay still there and really awed of her skills. Every day, he would drop by here and watched her dances that still attracted his heart. Seeing her dances made his day brighter and his heart happy.

 

Suddenly, she turned her head towards the door and found him standing there. Both of them locked their gazes without saying any single word.

 

 

Shine You’re The Light

Did you come into my heart?
Tell me, since when?
When I turn my head
I think about your eyes

 

 

“You came…” She said finally before her lips started to form a smile. Without any words, she gestured him to come inside. This is the third time he’s been caught. But he didn’t care, he actually secretly wished he could be caught.

 

“So how are you, Hoya-ssi?” She asked while gestured him to sit next to her.

 

He walked towards her then sat next to her before answering her question, “I’m pretty fine. How’s your practice, Bomi?” He asked back while looked at her and smiled.

 

“It’s… okay.” She said but there’s a hint of disappointed in her voice. Why should she disappoint? Her dances are flawless. But he doesn’t want to ask her, he’s afraid he might ask something personal if he asked. Maybe, she just have problem.

 

Silence developed around them. Neither of them said anything to each other. They don’t know what to say to each other. But they simply enjoyed each other company and the silence. Suddenly she stood up then gestured him to stay still and pointed at the tape, silently asking if she could turned it on to practice.

 

 

Can I Could I Be Your Man
Time seems to be flowing toward you
At your wordless gestures
I can’t close my eyes
You get even clearer
So Give Me The Light
Give Me The Light

 

 

He just nodded and watched her walked towards the tape. Pressing some buttons on the tape, a nice song could be heard. And soon, she began to dance. Again, he couldn’t keep his eyes off her, because he doesn’t want to miss the opportunity. Watching her dance in close distance is a rare event.

 

He watched as she danced to the songs. Her expression was showing what the song reflected, her body moved with the same beat as the song, and those lips that slowly curved into a genuine smile. Seeing how she smiled as she dance, made him smiled too.

 

 

Your shining smile melts me
It reveals the world, it shines in front of me
Even if everything changes a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter